Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

They use pagers as security measure and nobody open the case of a device to see anything inside?

Crazy right!?
Sometimes the simplest scenario is the most probable answer: Hezbollah didnt even give a single thought that something so small and innocent could do big damage.
Its laziness.

The posts from Indians making fun of Palestinians deaths is shocking
I have seen quite a few such incidents on social media

The problem with social media is you can't tell if you are viewing a AI bot posting these comments or if the person is real person

When Germany Announced it was stopping weapon supply to Israel
I saw a big rise in anti Germany posts circulating , showing Germans beating Muslims or when Germans were removing protestors

When British announced they would halt weapon supply , I saw many Anti Migrant and Anti Muslim posts circulating again, flam baiting then rioting happened in England

I suspect these type of sudden rise in flame bait Patterns are artificially created by Bots

Ive thought the same thing.
That Israel and its mothership is using life-like bots to spread division and hatred among other nationalities. I suspect as much as 70-90% of Twitter is actually bots run by intelligence agencies. These advanced bots can mimick any group og people down to very small details, making it appear even more credible for target audience.

DGYEJKD2TZAW7JU23AYIHDN53I.jpg

Yes, something of GOLD and AR can be read.

No doubt the Taiwanese knew about this one way or another. Even playing along willingly.

Just wait and watch taiwanese products now being scrutinized by lots and lots of people all over the worlds. Stupid Island dongs cut off their own nose to please zionist masters.

@Waz

Why is there another thread about the same topic? Can you merge it with the original thread of the same topic. It's like me starting another Israel vs Gaza thread it would be dumb and pointless.

And then supreme court rejected that 2006 report of railways and punished the culprits in 2011 under congress rule. Cope.

Lol the same «Supreme Court» which awarded hindunazis the site of a razen to ground 500year old mosque to build a temple 🤣🤣AHAHAHHHA
You guys are total nuts. Even hollywood cant make this shit up.
I almost think you guys actually deliberate try to deficate on your own reputation.
🤣🤣🤣

Hezbollah’s exploding pagers reportedly altered in Taiwan under Israeli supervision

Sep 17, 2024 11:18 PM

On Tuesday simultaneous explosions occurred in Lebanon involving pagers used by Hezbollah members killing 11 and injuring 4,000, 400 of them critically. The cause of the blasts remains unclear, but reports suggest the devices were manufactured in Taiwan, where explosives were allegedly inserted.

Produced in Taiwan​

According to Iranian news agency Tasnim, Iran commissioned Taiwanese manufacturer, Apollo Paging Electronics, to produce the pagers. The hardware and software were reportedly altered under Israeli intelligence supervision in Taiwan before being delivered to Iran.

It is further alleged that the batteries in these devices contain 20 grams of explosives and were acquired five months ago. A total of 5,000 such pagers are said to exist, with Iran reportedly distributing them to Hezbollah.

Lebanon’s Ministry of Health confirmed that 11, including a child, were killed and 4,000 people were injured in the explosions, around 400 of whom are in critical condition.

Israel has yet to issue a statement regarding the incident, but the Lebanese government and Hezbollah blame Israel for the attack.

Hezbollah's exploding pagers reportedly altered in Taiwan under Israeli supervision
Hezbollah's exploding pagers reportedly altered in Taiwan under Israeli supervision

Israel just use it as warning to Hisbullah not to escalate the war further.
This action IMO will take the war further to a regional war, that seems more likely after this incident.
It shows Israel intelligent is already infiltrating deeply inside Hisbullah's supply network for pagers.
There, fixed it for you. Israel obv doesn't have good human intelligence inside Hezbollah, but it successfully infiltrated the supply chain for Hezbollah's pagers (apparently thousands and thousand of them)
Something that is not surprising as Israel even can sabotage Iran nuclear facility. That is the message.
Israels action make statement and definitely send a message, but there are other important things besides that that still matter and matter to the world community and Israel can't override that with its own power/agenda/allies/illegal actions etc.

It's textbook terrorism - but nobody in the West will label it as such...

What do you expect from a media that still refuse to label far right white americans as terrorist, even after they violently went into the highest seat of power in DC in order to murder parliament members.

Lol the same «Supreme Court» which awarded hindunazis the site of a razen to ground 500year old mosque to build a temple 🤣🤣AHAHAHHHA
You guys are total nuts. Even hollywood cant make this shit up.
I almost think you guys actually deliberate try to deficate on your own reputation.
🤣🤣🤣
Our country, our rules...

“We condemn the Hamas terrorist attack and stand in solidarity with Israel. Our position hasn’t changed,” Taiwanese Foreign Minister Joseph Wu told me in a March meeting with Israeli academics in Taipei. The visit was supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China (Taiwan).

To get 2000 sub-standard pagers all to explode at the same time
My knowledge of probability and statistics is a little stale. It is an infinitely small number
Sure- but lets think further on this:

Israel just gave Hezbollah and Lebanon a perfect Casus Belli/justification for military action with this terrorist act it pulled on Lebanon.

But now we will head into the question of NOW WHAT? Well, Israel still hasn't won anything or any serious concession, its still bleeding daily and hasn't achieved anything worthy in Gaza to date. These mass pager bombs that Israel remotely detonated is a terrorist act and it doesn't improve Israel's position or situation regionally and against adversaries positively- like how? Ok- 2500 Hezbollah got injured, but what about the remaining 100-200K active soldiers? And this probably answers the question whether we will see a regional war or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back