Don’t show your back at border, home advisor tells BGB

In reality they are indians from impoverished sres eho happen to speak bengali or bengali like language.
Much more than that. A substantial portion - not the majority, but a strong minority - are working professionals, who, as someone in this conversation put it, help to create, maintain and alter systems in use in Bangladesh - administrative systems, management systems, processes, the works.

This thread is getting tense, unnecessarily. Let us back off and give our attention to other, more pleasant topics.

Much more than that. A substantial portion - not the majority, but a strong minority - are working professionals, who, as someone in this conversation put it, help to create, maintain and alter systems in use in Bangladesh - administrative systems, management systems, processes, the works.

Why is there this anti-Bangladeshi sentiment in Indian media, when Bangladesh under Hasina practicallly was more India-friendly than all other South Asian states?

Its a mind boggling thing.
I believe India started takkng BD silence and tolerance for granted. The right wing media always regards tolerant people as weak and easily run over.

Why is there this anti-Bangladeshi sentiment in Indian media, when Bangladesh under Hasina practicallly was more India-friendly than all other South Asian states?
North Indian, UP and Bihar specific, with deep pustular pockets in other states, based on unremitting Sanghi propaganda, that keeps looking for objects (to them, vast numbers of human beings are not people) to hate. Even SHW's Bangladesh, that was often, in an exasperated and long-suffering manner, sympathetic to Indian - Delhi - positions could not escape the virulent hatred that these merchants of death purveyed.

Its a mind boggling thing.
I believe India started takkng BD silence and tolerance for granted. The right wing media always regards tolerant people as weak and easily run over.
I believe that Bangladesh' stand on any matter was not relevant to the mob and to its instigators. It was a self-generated, self-contained state of - for lack of a better term, let us say 'mind'.

I think he is talking about some west Bengalis could be mistaken for Bangladeshis in other parts for India.

I think he is talking about some west Bengalis could be mistaken for Bangladeshis in other parts for India.
If you want the honest truth, there are Bangals in every part of India. Not West Bengali, proper Bangals.

If you want the honest truth, there are Bangals in every part of India. Not West Bengali, proper Bangals.

How did they get there? Visas issued by indian immigration?

There are. But what he said is not impossible?

Why don't you show the proof that Indian smuggler were Bangladeshi? And no one was killed.

I am not supposed to do Fact Checking

Twitter is the Only means of Real Time Information

You can post what suits your point of view

So, it's Bhakt propaganda.

Whatever makes you happy

But Think Logocally

Given the Historical trends and Data ,.All the News that we get is BSF opening fire on your People

Now suddenly why Would Indians start crossing the border illegally when they know what is the Situation out there

So it was your own people who were going back and shot by your own.BGB

Whatever makes you happy

But Think Logocally

Given the Historical trends and Data ,.All the News that we get is BSF opening fire on your People

Now suddenly why Would Indians start crossing the border illegally when they know what is the Situation out there

So it was your own people who were going back and shot by your own.BGB

Lol, crazy logic. In case you didn't know, there are many indian smuggler who illegally do cross border business. It make sense to shoot at them. And BGB did it before too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back