Dr. Shahiduzzaman: in order to change India’s habitual perception, our only answer as I feel is nuclearization.

@UKBengali how can these guys brag about the economy when they have been claiming Hasina falsified the numbers?

They are on record claiming actual GDP is half.

To be honest this whole thread is ridiculous.

We are now talking about a Pakistani "nuclear umbrella" for BD on the back of some dude's opinion.

BD needs to work on its own issues and stop obsessing about India. All energy must be focused on reforming BD to create something that works and can last.

@UKBengali how can these guys brag about the economy when they have been claiming Hasina falsified the numbers?

They are on record claiming actual GDP is half.

Where did I claim that actual GDP was half? This is exhausting. Just try to be a bit respectful when qouting others instead of being a dickhead. (Or don't whine when you get the same treatment.)

Myanmar's current GDP is around 50-60 billions. Even if BD's GDP is $350 billions instead of Hassina's $450 billionsm it is still around 6 times bigger.

Hard to believe that it took Bangladesh half a century to realize that they were being exploited by India. At least they realized it now.

Where did I claim that actual GDP was half? This is exhausting. Just try to be a bit respectful when qouting others instead of being a dickhead. (Or don't whine when you get the same treatment.)

Myanmar's current GDP is around 50-60 billions. Even if BD's GDP is $350 billions instead of Hassina's $450 billionsm it is still around 6 times bigger.

Ok! I apologise! I think I confused you with your other cohorts - who regularly claim actual GDP is half.

It’s good to know at least you don’t believe this conspiracy!

Certain countries could beat the crap of Pakistanis. you would still be singing their praises in public - China and Saudi Arabia
Keep deflecting, if your solace is Pak needs imf loans then scraping the barrel

India is seemingly impotent to influence literally anything in its neighborhood

Sure three is a reversal to the Maldives, how a country the size of India even bothers to mention the Maldives as a success, or even Sri Lanka for that matter, oh Nepal too

Bangladesh was meant to be the success story

Though in reality, it shows the real boss seems to be the USA in South Asia, could India itself be next? We can't discount it

To be honest this whole thread is ridiculous.

We are now talking about a Pakistani "nuclear umbrella" for BD on the back of some dude's opinion.

BD needs to work on its own issues and stop obsessing about India. All energy must be focused on reforming BD to create something that works and can last.
Feels like the comment was an intentional provocation for some reason

Whether Bengalis like it or not, it is impossible for any mature Bengali government to completely sever ties with India.

Bangladesh is not a land locked country and is in a very strategic location like Pakistan.

Yet!

Somehow our economy grew faster than yours.

Maybe you should invite India for some “exploration”?
Oh bhai, you have nothing on offer. This is the problem. We are getting our energy cheap from the Iranis now and will manage once we have a stable gubment.

Your business model is like this. Nothing but exploitation on da table, just like how hillbillay exploit you. Call yous over and take all your money and no jobs. Worse yet yous getting killed now in the west bhruv:

Dr. Shahidduzzaman is a professor who teaches national security and intelligence gathering.

He's right.

The best way to counter India is to help neighboring countries stave off Indian influence within their borders. The neighborhood doesn't trust India, but they don't have much choice but to follow India. This is due to Pakistani weakness, increased by incompetent leadership at the highest halls of government and security institutions.

BD, SL, and Nepal are all natural allies, if Pakistan can play it's cards right. Unfortunately, Pakistan doesn't even know it even has cards to play.

You can f*rt all you want. No one in the world has become rich trading with China

Pakistan has to run to the IMF for a few billion when iron brother has a few trillion

Idk The US has gotten pretty wealthy trading with China. lmao

Pakistan running to the IMF has more to do with Pakistan's own mismanagement.

Why just a nuclear umbrella, why not just merge back into Pakistan and become East Pakistan again?

Dr. Shahidduzzaman is a professor who teaches national security and intelligence gathering.

LOL! Lets see... Pakistan can not protect its own interests with nuclear bombs and this gentleman wants Pakistan to protect Bangladesh's interest with nukes?

If anything, Pakistan's first priority will be Kashmir and never Bangladesh. If this is a scholar then I guess Bangladesh is simply too stupid to survive. He could have said China atleast and sounded much less stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back