Dr. Shahiduzzaman: in order to change India’s habitual perception, our only answer as I feel is nuclearization.

Seriously you are stuck in colonial mindset. the world has moved on to the neo-colonial era and post neo-colonial era.

why invade someone when you control them by other means ?
Tell this to hanuman fanboys in india.
And india can barely control its claimed territory.

I guess we will see, I have seen the African debt trap myth dismantled, lets see how it goes in other places. Pakistan if anything would receive better terms, b/c China needs it as part of its geopolitical calculations towards India.

You can f*rt all you want. No one in the world has become rich trading with China

Pakistan has to run to the IMF for a few billion when iron brother has a few trillion

Not really but bring Bangladesh under nuclear umbrella of Pakistan. Any attack on our territory could be considered an attack on Pakistan and vice versa
Stationing Nukes in BD by Pakistan means mutual defense agreement or at least defense material sharing agreement.
Nukes will ensure no foreign invasion in our territory. But, our frenemy will keep its covert ops to destabilize us like its doing as we speak.

You can f*rt all you want. No one in the world has become rich trading with China

Pakistan has to run to the IMF for a few billion when iron brother has a few trillion

You will have noticed that no one in Pakistan blames china for not feeding the crack addiction that is bail out, the problem is the crack addiction

In that sense, china is ultimately doing Pakistan a favour

Getting nukes is to solve a concrete problem. Changing your neighbor's perception is not one of those.

Is there a real danger of anyone invading Bangladesh ?
What does the border situation in myanmar which has a lot more to do with diplomatic coercion and border security have to do with the idea of nukes?

Have US nukes secured the southern border?
I mean I understand sarcasm but being a numbnuts just because you have to is getting stale.

You will have noticed that no one in Pakistan blames china for not feeding the crack addiction that is bail out, the problem is the crack addiction

In that sense, china is ultimately doing Pakistan a favour

Certain countries could beat the crap of Pakistanis. you would still be singing their praises in public - China and Saudi Arabia

Bangladesh economy is six times bigger than Myanmar. It CAN realistically build up armed force capable of deterring Myanmar. Which as of now cannot even effectively control many of its own territories. As for Rohynga solution, we could easily armed them in numbers to wage guerilla war.
Still in the overall context of it irrelevant to the question of nuclear weapons for BD.

Why this statement was made by the professor?
Whether it actually would make any sense to do so?
Whether if the above connect is there even a minuscule realistic possibility to procure/produce them

Just nonsense.

Not remotely in short to medium term.
Yet the usual suspects came in to scratch their own addiction to feel superior or simply enjoy their pathetic sadism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back