Dr. Shahiduzzaman: in order to change India’s habitual perception, our only answer as I feel is nuclearization.

Dr. Shahidduzzaman is a professor who teaches national security and intelligence gathering.

You know i was thinking about the exact same thing only couple hours ago. And here is a scholar saying the same thing.

Bangladesh may have a mutual-defence treaty with Pakistan.

You know i was thinking about the exact same thing only couple hours ago. And here is a scholar saying the same thing.

Bangladesh may have a mutual-defence treaty with Pakistan.
Not goungbto happen because of military junta rule..

Its sad that Pakistan missed such a greta opportunity of re alignment simply because of military junta

Bengaldeah will be top 10 countrie s in the world simply because of its population if nothing else

Funny... Pakistan couldn't not protect East Pakistan, but the fatso believes that they can protect it now ??

The most assured protection Bangladesh can get is by merging with India. But we are not keen on absorbing the problem.

Bangladesh is in the early part of the FAFO moment

Funny... Pakistan couldn't not protect East Pakistan, but the fatso believes that they can protect it now ??

The most assured protection Bangladesh can get is by merging with India. But we are not keen on absorbing the problem.

Bangladesh is in the early part of the FAFO moment
What an idiotic comment to make considering the situation then just to suck your own dong.

Once again - trying to shoot tangential shots in order to score self cherry points without context nor honesty of opinion

Getting nukes is to solve a concrete problem. Changing your neighbor's perception is not one of those.

Is there a real danger of anyone invading Bangladesh ?

Bangladesh economy is six times bigger than Myanmar. It CAN realistically build up armed force capable of deterring Myanmar. Which as of now cannot even effectively control many of its own territories. As for Rohynga solution, we could easily armed them in numbers to wage guerilla war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back