Federal cabinet gives nod to imposition of emergency in KP; summary sent to president

Are you in KPK? Or is that what they told you to say here after sending Rs 500 in your jazzcash account?
Besti na karo yaar humary social media team ki, rate is no longer 500 rupees, are you living in 2005? Going rate for paid chatter is 5000 rupees per post. 500 rupees don't even get you Marlboro ki dabbi these days. :ROFLMAO:
 
“Lost on most” is a generous way of reviewing your own material. BTW I did not realise your sarcasm came with an entrance exam.
Its okay, like I said... Those who get the reference will understand those who don't will continue to bash heads.

1791723313937.png
 
Good man. I get the gist, as you are young yourself, so what the future holds for the Army and Federal image in your area.
I hope you study well. The side gig will be beneficial when the political situation stabilises in Pak, Afg and Iran. I hope you will have many sales there and beyond (all stans in C. Asia). It is a huge market.
I suggest learning Persian and Chinese besides your normal studies.
Most people in frontier areas afaik, wouldn't wanna leave Pakistan. Of course ethno centrism exists, as it exists all over the globe. But that wouldn't mean extreme bloodbaths wouldn't happen if the normal people get treated like crap, as they are in BALOCHISTAN and now in KPK. No federation survives if a small group of fascists run amok. I'm 22 now and all I have seen is our province burning.

And I am fully fluent in Dari, Uzbek and fully understand Pashto and Punjabi aswell. Alhamdulliah the gig is going well. Cheers brother
 
Besti na karo yaar humary social media team ki, rate is no longer 500 rupees, are you living in 2005? Going rate for paid chatter is 5000 rupees per post. 500 rupees don't even get you Marlboro ki dabbi these days. :ROFLMAO:
Sir ye gig mujhe bhi chaiye phir. Mene bhi Capstan say Marlboro pay ana hay
 
That is three explanations and still no reference. Are we doing sarcasm or a treasure hunt ?
are-you-done-finish.gif
 
Tell Kundi to come in public and ghul mil among celebrations. In fact, he should invite the entire Isloo and GHQ in Peshawar streets.
That duffer won't survive a day in his home constituency without his heavy police protection.
 
Lmao if u think it started in 2006. Think for a minute dude how old those guys must have been and when they were born and what they were doing before.

And no I don't look down on you I just pity you.
TTP is a coalition of different militant groups, they existed before 2006 and their ideology was mass promoted from Saudi Arabia back in the 1980s as confirmed by Hilary Clinton, the billions worth of literature, media imported, the 40k plus maddrassas. The Khawarij ideology existed before 1980s but was at low level, after 1980s it was mass imported to fight soviets, and produce holy warriors to blackmail, destabilise, or remove governments. Its an old play used against the Ottomans.
 
Sir ye gig mujhe bhi chaiye phir. Mene bhi Capstan say Marlboro pay ana hay
Bahi don't smoke Capstan it will melt your lungs. Moro is still affordable and better brand :ROFLMAO: . But in all seriousness, if you want to have a laugh have a read of the "usual accounts" on X, you will really have fun. :ROFLMAO:
 
View attachment 218959
@SteppeWolff now do you see what I was alluding too bahi? :ROFLMAO:
Bhai I'm more concerned about the average man's opinion right now. You'd it better than me that how much insult Pashtun would consider all this, and the butterfly effect that this emergency will generate and the effects on our federation
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top