Fiber optic guided FPV drones. The future of land combat?

Well the Globalist typically they capture a Country and Take over the Natural Resources

> Farming Land
> Ground where Trees and Lumber grow , used in house building
> Water rivers , water can be sold
> Gas and Oil reserve

For that reason , a few billing in Investment is seen as a good choice , because in return they anticipate they can get 500 Billion to 2-3 Trillion Dollar worth of Natural Resources of Country

What if you cut the fiber optic Cable. What happens to the drone? How is it different than wire guided missile, except being much slower than it.

For the Thread :

These drones are quite lethal and impactful , every thing we imagined in video games is making the real world battle field.

The Days of Infantry fighting are quite over
Good old days of hiding in bunker surviving are finished
These drones can launch a Grenade into the Bunker from air and it is game over.

These Drones and Autobots are autonomously seeking and destroying
True Terminators

Only matter of time when we will see Humanoid Bots , AI powered doing same

I dont understand how depends of a wire can be something good and better than RF controlled.

Is due to avoid RF jamming?

Such drones are of little significance in actual combat. Or rather a realistic compromise solution without any value for mass manufacturing.

My analysis:
The future of such small suicide drones
1. cheaper. Cheapness is what will allow mass use.
2, The addition of AI. When interference is encountered or when the operator thinks it is necessary, communication can be cut off and the AI will control the attack autonomously.
3, more lightweight. Convenient to carry around a larger number of drones.

A while back I saw a drone conversion kit from a Chinese company. Directly mounted on the 155 howitzer, the use of large and medium-sized drones airdrop down, it will fly autonomously to find a target to attack. A conversion kit costs around RMB 1000. If combined with a large control system in the background, thousands of these drones can be realised in formation to control and attack ..............
Thousands of 155 howitzers hovering in the sky autonomously searching for targets, this scene .............

I dont understand how depends of a wire can be something good and better than RF controlled.

Is due to avoid RF jamming?

Wire can't be jammed. Also, it can fly very low off the ground. And obstacles cannot block signal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back