Forum Updates and DDoS attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why defence.pk is working and people posting there?

Because it has been resurrected and people can post where they want, or not, or on the internet?

Resurrected by who? Doesn't that make you curious?

Resurrected by who? Doesn't that make you curious?

Why would a forum's resurrection matter to me? I can choose to participate or not, freely. So what is the issue here?

I will reopen this thread if needed

Thank you

I had to ban literally half of the world to restore the website.

Will do a proper planning on Monday to address this issue for once and for all

DDoS always happen from VPNs / data centres but the top 3 countries who bothered me the most are Indonesia, USA and India.

Initially it was China and Russia but Russia is fully banned and China on heavy security so their rankings went down.

Because defence.pk is now run by ISI while this new forum is run by Pakistani Patriots but Fauj still consider this as another PTI platform.
Honestly speaking I have no reason to blame anyone.

I usually don’t care whatever is discussed in the political section because everyone must be given a fair chance.

I don’t tolerate anti-Army content within the Defence sections for being a patriotic Pakistani so I don’t think they have a legitimate reason to attack

I can’t rule out anyone but I don’t have an evidence to blame anyone either. So I will let people speculate as these are mere speculations

I don’t want to speculate but it could be anyone. There are too many possibilities to mention such as a user not happy with the forum or got banned and trying to take a revenge to the conspiracy theory of involvement of CIA, RAW or Mossad or individuals from rival forums hiring professionals to do this activity.
So, it means your forum has impacted public opinion and messages are delivered ..... send me DM.

DDoS always happen from VPNs / data centres but the top 3 countries who bothered me the most are Indonesia, USA and India.

Initially it was China and Russia but Russia is fully banned and China on heavy security so their rankings went down.
Russia is a hotbed for cheap propaganda, cheap clowns. Banning Russia is a good measure. I can understand China, India, but Indonesia? Any explanation for this?

I thought ISI caught on to you ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back