Forum Updates and DDoS attack

• Thread starter Thread starter X
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Work Team Defencepk (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: X
It seems everything back to normal (except CAPTCHA). Thanks Team DefencePK.

It seems everything back to normal (except CAPTCHA). Thanks Team DefencePK.
Yes great work by Mr X
But I think this captcha annoys. Admin should impose this policy on countries or regions where most attackers come from. Europe should be excluded from captcha. Also, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Vietnam.

@Mr X @Waz & other Admins.

Please note that I am unable to post news, tweet, video links, post image, video, emojis and format text etc. I can only post texts like this and do nothing more & all other buttons appear disabled except the "Attach files" button at the button. Please see the screenshot below (attached using the "Attach file" button. Kindly rectify.

Untitled.jpg

@Mr X @Waz & other Admins.

Please note that I am unable to post news, tweet, video links, post image, video, emojis and format text etc. I can only post texts like this and do nothing more & all other buttons appear disabled except the "Attach files" button at the button. Please see the screenshot below (attached using the "Attach file" button. Kindly rectify.

View attachment 57942
It looks like you are able to post it?

When you can’t post images, it means your browser needs a re-verification so open the second browser and re-verify that you are a human. Then go back to original browser and you will notice that everything is working

It looks like you are able to post it?

When you can’t post images, it means your browser needs a re-verification so open the second browser and re-verify that you are a human. Then go back to original browser and you will notice that everything is working

No Sir, I tried that many times. All options at the top of the text box remains deactivated.

I could attach the image only by using the "Attach files" button at the bottom left corner of the text box.

No Sir, I tried that many times. All options at the top of the text box remains deactivated.

I could attach the image only by using the "Attach files" button at the bottom left corner of the text box.
Oh yeah I noticed it now

I will fix it soon when on the computer

I was only able to access it now. My last access was on July 26th. Every day since July 26th I tried to access it and it was just blocked.
Capturar.JPG

I was only able to access it now. My last access was on July 26th. Every day since July 26th I tried to access it and it was just blocked.
View attachment 57991
Apologise about the inconvenience.

Please use the VPN whenevever you can’t access the website from South America.

I had blocked your country because of DDoS. But now since the DDoS attack is not even using 1% of our resources, so I decided to unblock it. But I do monitor the situation and temporarily add or remove nations depending on the severity of DDoS attack.

Apologise about the inconvenience.

Please use the VPN whenevever you can’t access the website from South America.

I had blocked your country because of DDoS. But now since the DDoS attack is not even using 1% of our resources, so I decided to unblock it. But I do monitor the situation and temporarily add or remove nations depending on the severity of DDoS attack.

Have you increased the resources that much that it only consumes 1%, or that the intensity of the DDOS has decreased a fair amount, or both ?

Have you increased the resources that much that it only consumes 1%, or that the intensity of the DDOS has decreased a fair amount, or both ?
both...

Oh yeah I noticed it now

I will fix it soon when on the computer

Dear Sir,

Still awaiting resolution of the issue please.

Dear Sir,

Still awaiting resolution of the issue please.
It seems to be working fine for me. I will try from Senior Members account and see the problem but I am not well since last 7 days and today my family planned to go to beach so I will be driving them to somewhere in Kent.

Will check when I am back and rectify the issue.

It seems to be working fine for me. I will try from Senior Members account and see the problem but I am not well since last 7 days and today my family planned to go to beach so I will driving them to somewhere in Kent.

Will check when I am back and rectify the issue.

Please see below.

Untitled.jpg

Try installing some other browser which is not already in your system and then check. One possibility is your system setting is set to block some features. This thing also happen when you run ad blocker and disable codes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back