Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Only the exaggerations. We need a level head. Hyperemotionality is self defeating.

The US is the main responsible for the murder of well over 20 000 civillian furing the past 2 months, and counting. Most of them children babied and women.

Sorry mac but there is no way around it.
Its no exaggeration to say the death toll and effectiveness of civillian murder is the worst i have witness in my lifetime.

Blame the US zionists but ultimately they controll the US government so the world has no choice but to hold the USA responsible.

The US is the main responsible for the murder of well over 20 000 civillian furing the past 2 months, and counting. Most of the children and women.

Sorry mac but there is no way around it.
Its no exaggeration to say the death toll and effectiveness of civillian murder is the worst i have witness in my lifetime.

Blame the US zionists but ultimately they controll the US government so the world has no choice but to hold the USA responsible.

I can only respect your right to hold on to your opinion that is not supported by actual facts but that’s not my problem.

I can only respect your right to hold on to your opinion that is not supported by actual facts but that’s not my problem.

Sorry bud but on the contrary it is you who dont uphold your opinion with any substantial facts or evidence.

Cant fool all people all the time you know.

Sorry bud but on the contrary it is you who dont uphold your opinion with any substantial facts or evidence.

Cant fool all people all the time you know.

LOL. Blaming USA is just an emotional knee jerk reaction. It’s the Israelis doing that and USA is actually holding it back from worse.

LOL. Blaming USA is just an emotional knee jerk reaction. It’s the Israelis doing that and USA is actually holding it back from worse.

No it is not a emotional response. Its a natural conclusion from what we are witnessing. Proved by US shipment of ammunition to Israel. Security Council veto. Placing US battle ships and Carriers in east mediaterranean to protect Israel against foreign intervention.

See, in contrast to your mere obscufating opinion, i gave many facts and evidence that support the argument.

No it is not a emotional response. Its a natural conclusion from what we are witnessing. Proved by US shipment of ammunition to Israel. Security Council veto. Placing US battle ships and Carriers in east mediaterranean to protect Israel against foreign intervention.

See, in contrast to your mere obscufating opinion, i gave many facts and evidence that support the argument.

Those are merely your interpretations based on your biases and not much more. Emotional and far removed from geopolitical realities. Again that is not my problem. You have every right to think so.

Comeon. You are now peddling what the Biden administration is trying to use as an excuse for its complicity in this genocide. "If we did not supply them with full political, military and economic support then we cannot restrain them"!

If you know that someone is going to go out and kill someone then you are just as guilty in law as them in supplying them with the weapon to carry out the killing.

US does not even need to apply any economic sanctions on the Zionist entity but just stop the supply of money and weapons and this would be over in 24 hours.

Comeon. You are now peddling what the Biden administration is trying to use as an excuse for its complicity in this genocide. "If we did not supply them with full political, military and economic support then we cannot restrain them"!

If you know that someone is going to go out and kill someone then you are just as guilty in law as them in supplying them with the weapon to carry out the killing.

US does not even need to apply any economic sanctions on the Zionist entity but just stop the supply of money and weapons and this would be over in 24 hours.

Please apply the same standard for complicity and accountability to all the Arab neighbors waxing hysterical and tell me honestly what you come up with. Then we can talk. Or otherwise we can move on from this stuck needle and proceed with the topic of this thread.

Please apply the same standard for complicity and accountability to all the Arab neighbors waxing hysterical and tell me honestly what you come up with. Then we can talk. Or otherwise we can move on from this stuck needle and proceed with the topic of this thread.

I am not saying anything about the Arabs at all but just focusing on the US's accountability.

This is simply trying to divert attention from the US's primary role in this genocide.

Let's move on as I have made my point that the US has primary responsibility for this genocide on the same level as the Zionist entity and so no need to continue any further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back