Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Music to the Chinese and Russian ears!!
But then "Every country acts in its own interests" according to, you know, who!!!
You know who indeed, very thin skinned🤣

But yes, it's a wider global problem because now a precedent has been set, honestly Russia must be thinking who can play the morality angle with us, if they have not already done so.

If you know how the end user will use 2000lb dumb bombs in a highly populated area, in some circumstances to target a probable single hamas operative in a building with 100+ civilians and you know what the result will be, then doesn't that make the supplier complicit?

No, it does not. Would anyone be able to apply the same standard to other arenas, and even in this arena by other suppliers?

I will say I am not trolling. Considering the bomb amounts used, the casualty rate is rather low. This is more bombs than many campaigns but fewer civilian deaths. Israel is by all accounts dropping leaflets warning people to leave and calling up telling people to leave. That is more than any nation is obligated to do. The hate the Jewish state gets for existing is insane. Hamas can always release hostages, surrender and stop the bombing operation anytime.
Yes I can tell 10,000 dead children are not enough for the likes of you. Sickening. Your going on ignore TROLL.

Yes I can tell 10,000 dead children are not enough for the likes of you. Sickening. Your going on ignore TROLL.
Just like 1000 dead jews was not enough for you. That is not the topic anyway, the topic is if its indiscriminate as @VCheng said, and dropping leaflets, asking people to vacate, and drawing up safe zones and safe squares is the opposite of that.

Meanwhile Hamas calls for the elimination of Jews but no one here seems to condemn it

I mean serious question, is a drug dealer immune from blame if an addict dies of an overdose.

I can't even believe I am having to explain it via this analogy.

No, it does not. Would anyone be able to apply the same standard to other arenas, and even in this arena by other suppliers?
Yes you can apply the same standards everywhere. Why do Scandinavian countries have strict weapons export rules, they dont supply to countries in warzones or conflicts.

Countries like the US and UK may not care so much, only restricting to adversaries, but that wont stop people like me calling them out for their complicity and duplicity in the murders happening in Gaza.

Yes you can apply the same standards everywhere. Why do Scandinavian countries have strict weapons export rules, they dont supply to countries in warzones or conflicts.

Countries like the US and UK may not care so much, only restricting to adversaries, but that wont stop people like me calling them out for their complicity and duplicity in the murders happening in Gaza.

You can call them out any way you like, that is protected opinion and expression., as long as you are able to show consistency and relevance.

You are clearly in a tyrannical mode, deciding what does and does not apply.

Sure go ahead delete this.

Please read that link first. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back