Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I literally could not believe it, I thought it was a troll or joke story, the article has gone the pic is there.

It is a relevant point: Destabilization in the Middle East has a direct bearing on the Eurasian continent. Libya used to be a destination for workers from all across Africa but after the NeoCons destroyed that country, Libya became a source / launchpad for refugees to go to Europe.
Ask @BHAN85 and @Ich about that.

But then "Every country acts in its own national interests". Riiiiiggght!!
If you all continue to argue in this thread what will it achieve, just discuss facts please. Post something that adds value instead of arguments.

New years video

The warriors of God the righteous Mujahideen today showed what it means to be a believer

God is with them that is the only way they are winning

no shoes rag tag hungry and orphans defeat USA and its Evil Zionist baby killers

Allah gives them victory or Jannah

the Glorious men of honour

the Real warriors of God the PALESTINIAN RESISTANCE

ALLAH O AKBAR

Everyday
The list of innocent gets longer - injured and lost lives. I think displaced doesn’t come into this. I don’t know of a Palestinian still living I. His or her home.
The tragedy is even the Muslim nations around Palestine seem to have lost their tongue.

Everyday
The list of innocent gets longer - injured and lost lives. I think displaced doesn’t come into this. I don’t know of a Palestinian still living I. His or her home.
The tragedy is even the Muslim nations around Palestine seem to have lost their tongue.

That regional silence is perhaps the most inexplicable.

If you all continue to argue in this thread what will it achieve, just discuss facts please. Post something that adds value instead of arguments.
We are not arguing with one another, I am not arguing, how can I, my posts just get deleted by one particular mod.

Surely I can say this just for the record.

In any case, your post with the us supplied weapons was the point we were trying to make, maybe you just did a better job.

The 2 state solution was simply a tag line to have plausible deniability that it's not blanket support for Israel, let me repeat it was empty sloganeering.

The USA has literally ignored all the ways a 2 state solution has progressively been made impossible.

They have ignored the Palestinians to their demise.

when not deleting posts he cannot respond to Our American moderator friend is trolling us, yes he is trolling us on this topic. He knows only the US can enforce change onto Israel.
@Musings

This bastard @truthseer laughs on sensitive post. Please remove the garbage

Just like 1000 dead jews was not enough for you. That is not the topic anyway, the topic is if its indiscriminate as @VCheng said, and dropping leaflets, asking people to vacate, and drawing up safe zones and safe squares is the opposite of that.

Meanwhile Hamas calls for the elimination of Jews but no one here seems to condemn it

The PALESTINIANS have a right to resist the occupation

No one forced the Jews to go to the middle east where they are hated and despised

They have inflicted a brutal apartheid occupation for 75 years and are rightly reviled

The Jews need to leave and go to Europe or the west, because their presence in the middle east is untenable

I have more respect for Sammuel, Benny Karachun, and Adir M from the old PDF. They said something they meant unlike the one liners Non Sequiturs!! Utter garbage!!
Bro
I too would like their opinion on here to have their side and debate with them.
I would never agree with them - if you remember my sentiments on that forum.

No one forced the Jews to go to the middle east where they are hated and despised

They have inflicted a brutal apartheid occupation for 75 years and are rightly reviled

The Jews need to leave and go to Europe or the west, because their presence in the middle east is untenable

I think you are THE demographics expert about this topic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back