Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

It is puzzling as to why would Iran send its ship to the Red Sea. That's like getting into a hornets nest. I don' think Iran has much of a chance there then why?? If Iran wants to provoke America then plenty of other ways to do that--target the American bases really hard in Syria and Iraq.
This news almost sounds fake?!!

You my dear fellow have been liking posts and putting smilies up where kids have died - so please don’t start now telling us how sensitive you are
I do not believe there is a rule against reacts.

The PALESTINIANS have a right to resist the occupation

No one forced the Jews to go to the middle east where they are hated and despised

They have inflicted a brutal apartheid occupation for 75 years and are rightly reviled

The Jews need to leave and go to Europe or the west, because their presence in the middle east is untenable
It’s only untenable is the global status quo endures; US blind support and Arab effective silence and not diversifying to doing things for themselves or buying more from non-western suppliers maintains the status quo.

Change these dynamics, and the global order will change and it will be a matter of technological superiority, demographics, and time, much the way China’s modernization has changed the dynamics of East Asian power politics in only two generations. China in ‘78 had no real power projection, and only 45 years, it is if not a superpower, it can hold its own in its neighborhood. That is why self reliance and isolating Israel will put pressure on western investors (that “lobby” politicians) that are looking for 10+% year on year returns on their investments.

If the Arabs could do the same, they could dictate terms. (also for the Arabs, not have the next 45 years of Mideast events set, to some degree, by the Iranians the way the last 45 years have been gone)

Unity, Faith, Discipline.

Last edited:
You my dear fellow have been liking posts and putting smilies up where kids have died - so please don’t start now telling us how sensitive you are

Anyone who just uses the 'Hahaha' emoticons and/or posts the one liner Non Sequiturs is truly trolling, IMO. Put your neck out and say what's in your mind. There were plenty of Israelis supporters in the old PDF who said meaningful things even if I disagreed with them. They elevated my knowledge unlike the trolls.

In the old PDF, I had only put two people in the 'Ignore' list. Missing that option here.

exactly

and as the saying goes

When injustice becomes law resistance becomes duty

There is two forms of resistance

Violent and non-violent

When non-violent resistance is made impossible then violent resistance becomes inevitable
The global South already rejected the western narrative on Ukraine, now I think they won't even listen to the west.

“Al-Qassam Mujahideen managed to snipe a Zionist soldier east of the Bureij refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip, and the Mujahideen confirmed his death.

”Military report to Al-Qassam

Brother

I don’t wish to enter an argument or debate. I was just merely pointing out we are all one and united. We are singing from the same page. I see all of us very sensitive and hurting.
I stand firmly with Palestinians.
This isn't religion or pan-Islamic discussions which I'm not concerned with. I criticize Hezbollah and Iran for whenever they do propaganda of any kind and for their betrayal of Gaza. And I will continue to do so. Houthi's are Shia too and we are all praising them for their actions to try stopping the Gaza genocide. It's sectarian because Iranian members complain. So I'll continue posting normally but if I get another warning of some sort I'll stop posting entirely.

It is puzzling as to why would Iran send its ship to the Red Sea. That's like getting into a hornets nest. I don' think Iran has much of a chance there then why?? If Iran wants to provoke America then plenty of other ways to do that--target the American bases really hard in Syria and Iraq.
This news almost sounds fake?!!

Electronic surveillance ship; it’s an old frigate in the 1000-1500 ton range. Not effective as a warship, but could defend itself enough to be an intelligence ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back