Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Again, as I said, you lost me on this one.
I can not help you more than i did.
You do know even if Palestinian state exist, there can still be war, right? That's my point.
Agree, lets work for sustainable and fair peace then.

That did not answer my point......at all.....
How so?
But you are talking about international attention is pointless, as it shift from things to things........
Where i did say that is pointless?
I am not talking about IDF source, I am talking about the public destruction of Gaza and people (whether Gazan or Hamas) in it.......
Public destruction has limited impact for Hamas overall combat capabilities, only head to head combat and in that area iof failed tremendously.

I can not help you more than i did.

Agree, lets work for sustainable and fair peace then.

How so?

Where i did say that is pointless?

Public destruction has limited impact for Hamas overall combat capabilities, only head to head combat and in that area iof failed tremendously.
Well, I have fed my cat, so I am going to bed soon.

I will just leave this post with this.

The international community only have the appetite to protect Palestinian, not Hamas. Even with the latest ICJ ruling, it didn't say the war should stop, instead they said Israel right for self-defence is undebatable, but they would need to protect the civilian when they attack Hamas.

I have no issue seeing a Palestinian state if PLO decided to grow a pair, in fact, not being a Jew or Muslim, I don't have any issue one way or another, they can leave happily together or nuke each other, that wouldn't concern me at all, the thing is, it's dangerous to put Hamas and Palestinian in the same sense. International Support only goes so far, but this is not just a one way street if you think the international community is overly supporting the Palestinian clause.

This is all I am going to say, I probably won't be comment back here, I was here because someone I respect quote me, and I will say the same thing to you than the other guy, this is my opinion regarding the issue, you may like it, or don't like it, that will not change my opinion, the same I would say to you for me, I wouldn't expect to change your opinion. So I am just going to leave you with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back