Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

thank you, thats a compliment that someone like you can't effectively oppose my logical and reasonable points.

Seeing you post on this thread made me know trouble has arrived, but we are here for it! I predict you will stop posting on this thread soon, once Israel and US admit defeat, just like the others like F-22, Foinikas and Solomon guys.

lol, I don't post much anymore, (I probably only ever come up 1 or twice a week now) and you remind me how pointless posting in thread like these with people like you.

I don't mind being labelled, or you think you are more logical, I mean, if you believe that then you probably going to believe when someone is selling you a bridge....

Nope, involving civilians as target like Hamas indiscriminate rocket launch to Israel cities and terrorist act inside Israeli city targeting civilians are the ones that makes Israel is also targetting Palestinians civilians

Hamas has been doing their stupid action for decades and understand what will be the consequence of such action but keep doing that due to their ego/emotion/abide with their leadership

We should abide and follow Allah, not emotion or other human
What a pathetic creature you are. A shameless liar or maybe you are collecting Zionist supporters for Indonesia.

First lie, Hamas' missiles are not guided, they cannot guide it in the first place so they don't hit Israeli settlers intentionally. They just fire something in retaliation to Israeli massacre of civilians, torture of civilians and Israeli occupation.

Stop dancing with that religious gesture. Indonesia is anything but an Islamic country. A secular land to say the least. Your country doesn't represent an Islamic country. So you should be the last person to speak of Allah and his rules among Muslim masses.

Secondly, Israel didn't exist prior to British invasion of Ottoman lands. Jews lived in Palestine before Zionist cancer of Israel was created by colonial powers. That solely proves that Israel is a colonial military post not a cancer built upon religious standards. And who could be better than Zionist Jews hiding behind LoLocaust fiction to destroy Palestine?

Hamas and PIJ are a logical and Islamic response to years of massacre, displacing Muslims of Palestine, occupation and colonization by west.

By condemning Hamas, you prove that you are a hypocrite, nothing more nothing less.

No wonder you supported Qaeda and ISIS prior to their public savagery. You camp where west approves like an snake.

What a pathetic creature you are. A shameless liar or maybe you are collecting Zionist supporters for Indonesia.

First lie, Hamas' missiles are not guided, they cannot guide it in the first place so they don't hit Israeli settlers intentionally. They just fire something in retaliation to Israeli massacre of civilians, torture of civilians and Israeli occupation.

Stop dancing with that religious gesture. Indonesia is anything but an Islamic country. A secular land to say the least. Your country doesn't represent an Islamic country. So you should be the last person to speak of Allah and his rules among Muslim masses.

Secondly, Israel didn't exist prior to British invasion of Ottoman lands. Jews lived in Palestine before Zionist cancer of Israel was created by colonial powers. That solely proves that Israel is a colonial military post not a cancer built upon religious standards. And who could be better than Zionist Jews hiding behind LoLocaust fiction to destroy Palestine?

Hamas and PIJ are a logical and Islamic response to years of massacre, displacing Muslims of Palestine, occupation and colonization by west.

By condemning Hamas, you prove that you are a hypocrite, nothing more nothing less.

No wonder you supported Qaeda and ISIS prior to their public savagery. You camp where west approves like an snake.

What the heck, what an emotional respond made by you here. Did I touch your ego with my statement ? Nope I never support Al Qaeda and ISIS as it is inline with my post history

What the heck, what an emotional respond made by you here. Did I touch your ego with my statement ? Nope I never support Al Qaeda and ISIS as it is inline with my post history
Yeah it angers me to death when I see a hypocrite and a liar condemns and blames the oppressed for retaliating to oppressor. Great try by you

Yeah it angers me to death when I see a hypocrite and a liar condemns and blames the oppressed for retaliating to oppressor. Great try by you

The oppressed still cannot kill any civilians dude. I condemn both Hamas and Israel, and of course the most blame should be pointed to Israel. But boundaries is still boundaries.

Lesson 2. If your population protesting your government gasoline price hike, then does your Mullah gov has any right to kill those protesters ?

Think

They are the only defensive the Palestinians have. Let's not get cocky here.

What ? Fatah has an army as well and Hamas made a war with Fatah arm faction and kick them out.

You definately dont understand the situation. Defensive what ? Hamas is more on offensive stupid dude who dont care with their own population that become the punching bag while Hamas hide inside tunnel seeing the city being bombed and women and kids/babies being massacred every times Hamas do stupid and useless and sinning offensive to Israel civilians

@Indos

So since you think that armed resistance is not the way to go, please suggest an alternative path.

PA laying down arms did not help much as we can see in West Bank.

Fatah and PLO strategy is the one to be pursuit. Yep it still give Israel opportunity to land grab their land but at least it is not getting destroyed like what happen in Gaza currently.

What Israel doing now in West Bank is due to taking opportunity of Hamas 7 October attack. They are now grabbing West Bank much more thighly by taking benefit of Hamas 7 Oct foolish attack momentum.

Fatah and PLO strategy is the one to be pursuit. Yep it still give Israel opportunity to land grab their land but at least it is not getting destroyed like what happen in Gaza currently.

What Israel doing now in West Bank is due to taking opportunity of Hamas 7 October attack. They are now grabbing West Bank much more thighly by taking benefit of Hamas 7 Oct foolish attack momentum.

They killed nearly 300 Palestinians in West Bank 2023 before October the 7th.

Slow death and nothing but quicker death and maybe freedom is the choice here.

Freedom from colonial settlers does not come peacefully.

It is not up to non-Palestinians to criticise the form of resistance they have chosen.

They killed nearly 300 Palestinians in West Bank 2023 before October the 7th.

Slow death and nothing but quicker death and maybe freedom is the choice here.

Freedom from colonial settlers does not come peacefully.

It is not up to non-Palestinians to criticise the form of resistance they have chosen.

Where is the source ? The killing happen after Hamas stupid 7 Oct attack.

Why are you so fool by keep supporting this Hamas movement that bring nothing than destruction to Palestinian people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back