Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The arrogance of Israelis: Killing Irani officials in Syria. Killing Palestinians in Lebanon. Planning to kill Hamas officials in Turkey and Qatar. Always in some 'Munich' assassination mode.
Little do these idiots know that one deals with the senior leadership to find political solutions and when you kill senior leaders then the replacement maybe even more aggressive.

This is a major escalation; Israelis desperately trying to bring America in. Well... a regional war seems more likely after this.
Prolonging the war allows Netanyahu to stay in power. A recent poll suggests only 15% Israelis support him hence letting this war become regional allows him to continue this sadistic approach. Frankly even American leaders are becoming wary of what his intent is.
I hope 1 day he is put on trial for war crimes against humanity.

Elections must be approaching when Europoodles start barking loudly.

UK 'willing to take direct action' against Houthi rebels to stop Red Sea shipping attacks, says Shapps​

The Houthis claim they target ships either linked to Israel or heading to Israeli ports - and that their actions are aimed at ending the Gaza war.
By Wil Longbottom, assistant editor
Monday 1 January 2024 07:11, UK

Houthi fighters on a ship in the Red Sea in November

Image:Houthi fighters on a ship in the Red Sea in November
Why you can trust Sky News
Britain is reportedly considering airstrikes on Houthi rebels after the US Navy sank three boats that had been targeting a container ship in the Red Sea.
Defence Secretary Grant Shapps said the government would not hesitate to take "direct action" to prevent further attacks on shipping.

It comes after the US military said four boats from Houthi-controlled areas in Yemen fired upon the Maersk Hangzhou and got within metres of the vessel.
Several of the crews of the armed boats were killed, US Central Command said.
Writing in the Daily Telegraph, Mr Shapps said the UK is "willing to take direct action" and "won't hesitate to take further action to deter threats to freedom of navigation in the Red Sea".

This includes potential airstrikes, according to the Telegraph.
Shapps said: "The Houthis should be under no misunderstanding: We are committed to holding malign actors accountable for unlawful seizures and attacks."
The ship was targeted in the Red Sea

Image:Ships have been targeted in the Red Sea
In December, Royal Navy destroyer HMS Diamond joined international efforts to deter attacks on cargo shipping in the Red Sea.
Iran-backed Houthis have claimed the attacks are on ships either linked to Israel or heading to Israeli ports, and say they are aimed at ending the air and ground offensive on the Gaza Strip following the 7 October attacks by Hamas.

Advertisement
On Sunday, UK Foreign Secretary Lord Cameron said he had spoken to Iran's foreign minister.
Houthi rebels
2:32

Play Video - How Houthi rebel attacks are affecting the world

How Houthi attacks are affecting the world
In a post on X, he wrote: "I spoke to @Amirabdolahian today about Houthi attacks in the Red Sea, which threaten innocent lives and the global economy.
"I made clear that Iran shares responsibility for preventing these attacks given their long-standing support to the Houthis."
Read more
Why are the Houthis attacking ships in the Red Sea?

Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi rebels released a video on Monday said to show their forces seizing an Israeli-linked cargo ship in the Red Sea.
1:08

Play Video - Who are the Houthis?

Who are the Houthis?
A UK government spokesperson said: "The situation in the Red Sea is incredibly serious, and the Houthi attacks are unacceptable and destabilising.
"As you would expect, while planning is under way for a range of scenarios, no decisions have yet been made and we continue to pursue all diplomatic routes.
"We call for the Iranian-backed Houthi to cease these illegal attacks and we are working with allies and partners to protect freedom of navigation."

Sergeant Meron Moshe, a combat engineer brigade fighter, was killed

Since the early hours of dawn, strong battles have been taking place in northern Gaza, and planes transporting the wounded have not stopped

Sergeant Staff Bashi, a Golani fighter, was killed.

"We will not annex anything, and we will not build settlements, but we will release the territory only when there is a government in Beirut that knows how to exercise its sovereignty."

“Everything between the Litani and Israel must be under the control of the IDF," he emphasized. "If Lebanon won’t pay in territory we haven’t done anything."

Israeli media then cited his words further as follows:

[This buffer zone] could be there "until a government is established in Beirut that is able to exercise its sovereignty over the entire territory" which could take up to 50 years.

Wording is crucial if you translate it from diplomatic language should implies direct support and assistance for this genocidal project.
This hypocritical performance can not fool anybody, this is rhetoric zionist entity has right to defend itself even doing genocide but just do not brag openly about it and do it in silence, we will send you all necessary means and material support for you while doing it. That is the true meaning of this statement.

Large number of american people are aware that what their state is wrong on all levels but their voice is silenced as they are under ZOG, this old man stunned face tell us how much are those in power are in discrepance with new reality within public. Usa has to free itself before anything else in order to regain any credibility to meddle in world affairs. Their role in Gaza genocide buried their image permanently.

Do You have a source for this claim ?

It is not my intention to argue with other posters here , but to post my own sources.

However , I have noticed that your reports can't always be trusted.

Not going to argue, but post my own sources . Let the readers here decide the truth for themselves.

Who was Gal Abdush ?

She was attending the party on the 7 of october massacre and was murdered along with her husband and her half naked body can be seen in Hamas horror movie - where she was seen with a black dress ,

This is how she was seen in the movie :

gal-abdush-full-video.jpg

And this is what he real family has to say :

'They defiled her soul': Mother of Hamas rape, murder victim says world must know the horror

Eti Bracha, the mother of Gal Abdush who was raped and then murdered by Hamas terrorists in front of her husband before he too was shot, says she believes recounting the heinous crimes is important, hoping the world would not stay silent

you can read the rest here :

And this is the reoprt from the new York times about the rape :

Last edited:
Do You have a source for this claim ?

It is not my intention to argue with other posters here , but to post my own sources.

However , I have noticed that your reports can't always be trusted.

Not going to argue, but post my own sources . Let the readers here decide the truth for themselves.

Who was Gal Abdush ?

She was attending the party on the 7 of october massacre and was murdered along with her husband and her half naked body can be seen in Hamas horror movie - where she was seen with a black dress ,

This is how she was seen in the movie :

gal-abdush-full-video.jpg

And this is what he real family has to say :

'They defiled her soul': Mother of Hamas rape, murder victim says world must know the horror

Eti Bracha, the mother of Gal Abdush who was raped and then murdered by Hamas terrorists in front of her husband before he too was shot, says she believes recounting the heinous crimes is important, hoping the world would not stay silent

you can read the rest here :

And this is the reoprt from the new York times about the rape :

Qudus News Network quoted the sister's message from her Instagram post. It is the sister speaking. The source is here.

Now, if you want to hold onto the old NY Times's manufactured bogus rape story, that is entirely up to you. But it is her sister in her Instagram's post, refuting the bogus rape allegations.

The major soldiers withdrawal of Israel from Gaza without achieving the war objectives is a clear indication of isreal losing the war.
They faced a difficult urban warfare scenario for which they were not prepared. They had high casualties and in response all they did was killing civilians. Hamas is as strong as they were before the war. Infact now they are mentally more strong after this withdrawal by Israel.
On top of that the pressure was mounting on Israel both from outside and within. The US and the whole world was withdrawing support because of the highest no of civilian deaths. And within isreal they were facing labour shortage and economic crisis. A country like isreal with a small population and area can't afford a long war of attrition.
Living on a occupied land wasn't easy and won't be easy for Israel.

The major soldiers withdrawal of Israel from Gaza without achieving the war objectives is a clear indication of isreal losing the war.
They faced a difficult urban warfare scenario for which they were not prepared. They had high casualties and in response all they did was killing civilians. Hamas is as strong as they were before the war. Infact now they are mentally more strong after this withdrawal by Israel.
On top of that the pressure was mounting on Israel both from outside and within. The US and the whole world was withdrawing support because of the highest no of civilian deaths. And within isreal they were facing labour shortage and economic crisis. A country like isreal with a small population and area can't afford a long war of attrition.
Living on a occupied land wasn't easy and won't be easy for Israel.

Northern Gaza has turned into the graveyard for the occupying Zionist terrorists.

Yes they may have only suffered 200 dead but the more important number is the more than 2000 permanently crippled, either physically or mentally or both. For all intents and purposes their lives are practically over in any normal sense.

Hamas regularly publishes videos of taking out these terrorists and that must also up the physological trauma that these child killers and sadists are suffering.

Northern Gaza has turned into the graveyard for the occupying Zionist terrorists.

Yes they may have only suffered 200 dead but the more important number is the more than 2000 permanently crippled, either physically or mentally or both. For all intents and purposes their lives are practically over in any normal sense.

Hamas regularly publishes videos of taking out these terrorists and that must also up the physological trauma that these child killers and sadists are suffering.
Bro

My sadness is that over 30,000 (mainly children and youth) that have simply had nothing to do with this war have lost their lives. No where in my life and existence has their been such a loss of life. The silence of the world is deafening.
It takes South Africa to shout from the roof tops whilst Arab and Muslim nations sit at the sidelines. I have friends in Islamabad that were out protesting with a Palestinian flag and were told to disperse. At least in the UK we have been able to voice our feelings.
Sadness indeed.

Bro

My sadness is that over 30,000 (mainly children and youth) that have simply had nothing to do with this war have lost their lives. No where in my life and existence has their been such a loss of life. The silence of the world is deafening.
It takes South Africa to shout from the roof tops whilst Arab and Muslim nations sit at the sidelines. I have friends in Islamabad that were out protesting with a Palestinian flag and were told to disperse. At least in the UK we have been able to voice our feelings.
Sadness indeed.

This is when you realise that all that human rights bullshit means nothing,

The Jews get a special pass and always have done

This is why if anyone not white gives a fcuk about Ukraine is a moron

The world is changing, and the western order is corrupt and dangerous for the rest of humanity

Shit about civilian deaths or Kyiv being hit by western countries is no nothing more then a joke and going forward any human rights crap when they allowed the murder of thousands in Gaza will fall flat

I have friends in Islamabad that were out protesting with a Palestinian flag and were told to disperse

Thats so strange. Why is pro Palestine marches banned in Pakistan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back