Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

No they are not, on the contrary, it's to gauge if the people of the region have the will to liberate Palestine.
Nobody will risk their lives for you, especially if you yourselves do not (most of the Palestinian leadership lives in Lebanon or Turkey or Qatar, and large number of Palestinians in Jordan do nothing as they host an Israeli Embassy and have great economic relations with Israel).

Stop expecting others to die for your cause when your own leaders don't even do this, this is like Hamas starting a war and hiding in tunnels and letting civilians be slaughtered above ground.
They are clearly frauds and morally corrupt people that will never fight for any cause that is just. Like your fraud corrupt regime which murders people and abuses citizens of Iraq through terror in the name of Palestine.
Iran fraud Khamenei fraud freemason Jew bla bla
Yahya Sinwar cares about our people first and foremost.
That's why he started a war that has led to 70% of all buildings in Gaza being destroyed with no allies I guess
Iran scumbag frauds just want to use Palestine to advance their Persian agenda in region and don't want independence for Palestinians. Hamas will move on from Iran and Hezbollah crooks.
Your own treasured Sinwar said publicly without Iran Hamas would have nothing, Hamas is nothing without Iran. Where will you move on from Iran to? Nobody wants that responsibility. Now be grateful and thank Khamenei every morning that a Shia Persian nation is the only nation willing to support Palestinians while your own Arab brothers trade with Israel and thank them for turning Gaza to dust to destroy Hamas.

Learn how to read. October 7 was meant to gauge willpower of people of region to liberate Palestine.
Hamas went on rampage inside Israel and destroyed 70% of all buildings in Gaza (so far) and risked total permanent ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from Gaza to "gauge willpower" of non-Palestinians to liberate Palestine?

I hope not, otherwise they care about Palestinians even less than we thought.
Hamas has active ties with Egypt, Jordan, and Kuwait, Qatar, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Turkey, Iran, Lebanon, and more. It's not isolated to two or three nations.
Active ties with Egypt and Jordan which block Gaza off from world and trade with Israel to sustain their economy and ability to commit genocide in Gaza. If those are your friends I don't want to see your enemies

Nobody will risk their lives for you, especially if you yourselves do not (most of the Palestinian leadership lives in Lebanon or Turkey or Qatar, and large number of Palestinians in Jordan do nothing as they host an Israeli Embassy and have great economic relations with Israel).

Stop expecting others to die for your cause when your own leaders don't even do this, this is like Hamas starting a war and hiding in tunnels and letting civilians be slaughtered above ground.

Iran and Hezbollah rile up whole general public in region and promise they're preparing for 45 years for the ultimate showdown with Israel then show up with nothing. Then try to pretend like Palestinians and their leaders aren't sacrificing their selves for their cause despite today and the past few months suggesting the total opposite.

You are //MOD EDIT:MIND YOUR LANGUAGE. // only good for murdering weak Muslims in Iraq and Syria. Don't pin your insecurities and inefficiencies on Palestinians, fraud.

Iran and Hezbollah rile up whole general public in region and promise they're preparing for 45 years for the ultimate showdown with Israel then show up with nothing. Then try to pretend like Palestinians and their leaders aren't sacrificing their selves for their cause despite today and the past few months suggesting the total opposite.

You are scumbag worthless frauds only good for murdering weak Muslims in Iraq and Syria. Don't pin your insecurities and inefficiencies on Palestinians, fraud.

Do you think a quick advance of Oct 7 into Israel makes the right time for Iran?

Iran has to plan for whole Nato and their 6000 nukes.

That's why he started a war that has led to 70% of all buildings in Gaza being destroyed with no allies I guess

Your own treasured Sinwar said publicly without Iran Hamas would have nothing, Hamas is nothing without Iran. Where will you move on from Iran to? Nobody wants that responsibility. Now be grateful and thank Khamenei every morning that a Shia Persian nation is the only nation willing to support Palestinians while your own Arab brothers trade with Israel and thank them for turning Gaza to dust to destroy Hamas.
2006 war started by Hezbollah over a small stretch of land called Sheba farms 3 soldiers dead over thousand civilians died wrecked devastation throughout Lebanon and I’m fairly sure all of those leaders of hezbollah were also hiding in tunnels and underground bunkers and after 20 years nasrallah still is if you can’t be fair and objective you need to have to someone else be a moderator, don’t get me wrong it’s like I said to falcon before I may not always agree with him and a lot of subjects doesn’t mean I don’t sense extreme bias on you as well. Goodnight

Iran and Hezbollah rile up whole general public in region and promise they're preparing for 45 years for the ultimate showdown with Israel then show up with nothing.

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar: If not for Iran’s support, we would not have our missile capabilities​

Sinwar said that the Grad and Fajr missiles that have been launched at Israeli cities such as Tel Aviv and Beershevea were either provided by Iran or developed locally with the financial and technical support of Iran.

If not for Iran’s support for the resistance … we would not have obtained these capabilities. Our [Arab] nation has deserted us in our difficult moments, while Iran has supported us with weapons, equipment and expertise.”

Apparently this is "nothing"

Then try to pretend like Palestinians and their leaders aren't sacrificing their selves for their cause despite today and the past few months suggesting the total opposite.

You are scumbag worthless frauds only good for murdering weak Muslims in Iraq and Syria. Don't pin your insecurities and inefficiencies on Palestinians, fraud.
//MOD EDIT: Mind your language//

"More than half of the 6.3 million population of Jordan is of Palestinian origin" Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 01.16.45.png

Israeli Embassy in Jordan

Fight for yourselves before crying about others not doing enough

Do you think a quick advance of Oct 7 into Israel makes the right time for Iran?

Iran has to plan for whole Nato and their 6000 nukes.
Iran doesn't have a plan for anything. Don't mislead people anymore. It's never going to fight Israel over anything. Especially if and after it becomes a nuclear power. There is no such thing as resistance axis anymore and everyone knows it. Its competition over regions resources between multiple powers.

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar: If not for Iran’s support, we would not have our missile capabilities​

Sinwar said that the Grad and Fajr missiles that have been launched at Israeli cities such as Tel Aviv and Beershevea were either provided by Iran or developed locally with the financial and technical support of Iran.

If not for Iran’s support for the resistance … we would not have obtained these capabilities. Our [Arab] nation has deserted us in our difficult moments, while Iran has supported us with weapons, equipment and expertise.”

Apparently this is "nothing"

bla bla scumbag frauds bla bla

"More than half of the 6.3 million population of Jordan is of Palestinian origin" View attachment 7132

Israeli Embassy in Jordan

Fight for yourselves before crying about others not doing enough
Dude Jordan is controlled by Palestinians like Bahrain is controlled by Shias
Also wish to god they never got the capability to launch inaccurate large bottle rockets 🚀

2006 war started by Hezbollah over a small stretch of land called Sheba farms 3 soldiers dead over thousand civilians died wrecked devastation throughout Lebanon and I’m fairly sure all of those leaders of hezbollah were also hiding in tunnels and underground bunkers and after 20 years nasrallah still is if you can’t be fair and objective you need to have to someone else be a moderator, don’t get me wrong it’s like I said to falcon before I may not always agree with him and a lot of subjects doesn’t mean I don’t sense extreme bias on you as well. Goodnight
Hezbollah in 2006 killed 8 IDF soldiers, 0 civilians, they didn't rampage through Israel and slaughter 600+ civilians. Quite different. Hezbollah leadership lives in Lebanon not in fancy mansions in Turkey and Qatar.

I only moderate the Iranian section. I didn't see any complaints from you when Falcon is spamming the forum with old sectarian tweets insulting Iran and Hezbollah 24/7 so spare me your outrage when I counter his narrative.

October 7 showed Palestinians fight with might. Now go avenge Soleimani we are still waiting :

Hamas leader praises Soleimani at Tehran funeral in show of support for Iran​

Haniyeh tells mourners that Palestinian terror groups owe Quds Force general thanks for his backing; vows assassination will only strengthen drive ‘toward liberation of Palestine’

What Soleimani “provided to Palestine and the resistance has brought them to the position they are in today in terms of power and steadfastness,” Haniyeh said.

Dubbing Soleimani “the martyr of Jerusalem,” Haniyeh said his death would not deter Palestinian terror groups from fighting Israel.

You mock the only people who help Palestinians, as affirmed by Sinwar. Not so smart.

Ok going to end it here I apologize so I actually like this thread and it can be informative

let’s stop the sectarian posts.

After Oct 7, the west wants security belt for Israel including Gaza and West Bank and Litany river in Lebanon.

We like it or not they will have common problems.

It is a matter of time to see war in WB and south Lebanon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back