Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Bro

My sadness is that over 30,000 (mainly children and youth) that have simply had nothing to do with this war have lost their lives. No where in my life and existence has their been such a loss of life. The silence of the world is deafening.
It takes South Africa to shout from the roof tops whilst Arab and Muslim nations sit at the sidelines. I have friends in Islamabad that were out protesting with a Palestinian flag and were told to disperse. At least in the UK we have been able to voice our feelings.
Sadness indeed.

Despite the political differences the GCC countries, Iran, Egypt, Turkey, Jordan may have with each other in respect to the palestine question, I never expected them to just sit and watch the slaughter of over 12000 babies and children's. Reports of snipers killing women in churches, civilians including children, bulldozers crushing civilians including pregnant women, murder of over 100 journalists and their whole families by deliberately bombing their homes, the complete destruction of hospitals, bakeries, UN run schools and safe places, the deliberate destruction and desecration of holy places, of homes of water systems, telling civilians to leave an area go to a designated area then bombing that area. The horrors and counts of deliberate murder and mayhem not against hamas but against the Palestinians is endless. Yet the west says Israel has a right to defend itself and the east says little and watches on at this horror.

This genocide has slipped off the mask of all these crocodiles that cried over Ukraine and cried over Israeli deaths yet they clearly were pretending and have been fully exposed as not trustworthy. The racist nature of zionisn has also come out for the world to see and realise what this ideology really is in present times.

The neighbours like egypt and Jordan could have come out and said Israel has gone too far its not killing hamas but civilians, they could recalled embassaders, blocked their land and airspace for any Israeli trade or weapons. This didn't require any fighting only making a stand. Same with others like Turkey GCC but they did nothing but talk. Shame on all these leaders.

Do You have a source for this claim ?

It is not my intention to argue with other posters here , but to post my own sources.

However , I have noticed that your reports can't always be trusted.

Not going to argue, but post my own sources . Let the readers here decide the truth for themselves.

Who was Gal Abdush ?

She was attending the party on the 7 of october massacre and was murdered along with her husband and her half naked body can be seen in Hamas horror movie - where she was seen with a black dress ,

This is how she was seen in the movie :

gal-abdush-full-video.jpg

And this is what he real family has to say :

'They defiled her soul': Mother of Hamas rape, murder victim says world must know the horror

Eti Bracha, the mother of Gal Abdush who was raped and then murdered by Hamas terrorists in front of her husband before he too was shot, says she believes recounting the heinous crimes is important, hoping the world would not stay silent

you can read the rest here :

And this is the reoprt from the new York times about the rape :

Fake news.

Mods and members

This is a very bad start to the new forum

Ban anyone who brings up sectarian issues

I come here to get news

Not to read endless BS about sectarian issues

No more warnings bans only

@Waz
Both @VCheng and @Persian Gulf have discussed this on this thread. Anyone who breaches forum rules or posts off-topic, deliberately insulting or any post that breaches forum rules will be dealt with.

Kindly help us make this new start a clean break from the toxicity that plagued the previous forum. If you see someone post nonsense, please kindly report the post and the mods will do the rest.

Anyone who breaches forum rules or posts off-topic, deliberately insulting or any post that breaches forum rules will be dealt with.

And there are NO EXCEPTIONS for anyone. Everyone is subject to the same rules.

And there are NO EXCEPTIONS for anyone. Everyone is subject to the same rules.
^ this we have tried to be tolerant and respectful but sadly we have crossed the Rubicon now.

latest news from the region
-1704293741814.png

Suleiman al-Zuhairi, one of the officials in the Nur Shams refugee camp in Tulkarem, occupied West Bank, says the Israeli raid which began last night is still happening.

“The raid began at 11:30pm [21:30 GMT] yesterday, and it’s now been 16 hours,” he told Al Jazeera.
The camp has been completely surrounded from all sides and is declared a closed military zone, with a strict curfew imposed on the residents.

“More than 100 homes were attacked, their contents were completely destroyed, and these homes were used as sniper bases,” al-Zuhairi said. “At least four homes were bombed.”

Hundreds of Palestinians were arrested, he added, saying that in the homes the Israeli soldiers raided, they detained every male over the age of 16.

The camp’s infrastructure was attacked, and some of the streets were destroyed.
This is Israel’s 11th raid on the refugee camp since October 7th, which resulted in 27 Palestinians being killed.

1704293857684.png

1704293898511.png
-
1704293925224.png

^ this we have tried to be tolerant and respectful but sadly we have crossed the Rubicon now.

I am not sad at all. I will just do my job fairly with no fear or favor, unless I or management decide it is time to stop, whatever it takes.

I reiterate:

For continued participation in this thread, please clearly note the following:

1. No off topic rants.

2. No foul language.

3. No hysteria.

4. No personal attacks.

5. No sectarian bickering.

A prolonged, even if low intensity, multifront conflict is not sustainable for Israel. Israelis are cursed by their tiny size and location. The numbers below are troubling but will only get worse--and for many months/years such situation to sustain even if the conflict stops totally right now.

The Israeli hi-tech industry confronted an array of challenges in 2023, grappling with the triple threat of a global economic downturn, local political instability, and the repercussions of the Swords of Iron war. The annual report released by the Start-Up Nation Policy Institute (SNPI) unveils a troubling scenario, with a staggering 60% drop in investments and foreign venture capital funds exhibiting a noticeable hesitancy towards Israeli startups.

While the global technology sector felt the impact of the economic recession, Israel's hi-tech industry witnessed a more pronounced decline than its European and American counterparts.

Venture capital investments in Israeli hi-tech nosedived by 60%, reaching $7.3 billion in 2023 and reverting the industry to investment levels last seen in 2018. The conclusion of the year witnessed a substantial 40% decline in fundraising rounds, totaling 624 compared to the preceding year.

Both @VCheng and @Persian Gulf have discussed this on this thread. Anyone who breaches forum rules or posts off-topic, deliberately insulting or any post that breaches forum rules will be dealt with.

Kindly help us make this new start a clean break from the toxicity that plagued the previous forum. If you see someone post nonsense, please kindly report the post and the mods will do the rest.

And I also want to make this form a new start for me also

On the old forum on this thread my language was terrible and I cursed the Israelis ALOT which lead to multiple warnings and eventual bans

I am trying very hard to control my language on this new forum because I want it to be a new start of fresh air

Thanks to the mods and founder of this forum

SUMMARY of all resistance operations in Gaza on 2 January 2024, against IOF

Al-Qassam Brigades:

• (Partially) destroyed 6 Merkava tanks, 1 military vehicle & 1 APC in various combat zones in the Strip.
  • Eliminated 5 IOF soldiers from point-blank range with machine guns & hand grenades, east of Al-Bureij camp in central Gaza.
  • Targeted 5 IOF soldiers from point-blank range, northeast of Al-Bureij camp in central Gaza.
  • Shelled IOF forces & vehicles, southeast of Khan Yunis, with mortars.
  • Shelled IOF forces & vehicles, northeast of Al-Bureij camp, with heavy caliber mortars.

Al-Quds Brigades:

• Shelled military gatherings in the Al-Qarara area in Khan Yunis with a barrage of 60mm mortars.
  • Clashed with IOF soldiers using machine guns, causing confirmed injuries in the areas of Al-Bureij camp in central Gaza.
  • Shelled military gatherings around central Khan Yunis with a barrage of 60mm mortars.
  • Targeted a Merkava tank with a RPG, east of Al-Bureij camp in central Gaza.
  • Shelled a military gathering around the Zaytoun intersection east of Khan Yunis, with a barrage of 60mm mortars.

Mujahideen Brigades:

• Shelled gatherings of soldiers and military vehicles with mortars, northwest of Gaza City.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades:

• Clashed with IOF forces in the center of Khan Younis, with machine guns and RPGs.
  • Targeted 2 military vehicles with 2 RPGs, in the central axis of Khan Younis.

This list did not include rockets fired from Gaza towards Zionist settlements in Occupied Palestine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back