Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Hezbollah’s response to Israel will be tit-for-tat: Marian Bishara (Al Jazeera)

Hezbollah’s response to Israel will be tit-for-tat: Marian Bishara (Al Jazeera)
Honestly I have to say usually I’m with Hezbollah about how they retaliate but I feel as if they are wary to get involved as I said don’t blame them, I don’t think it’s out of fear I think they just don’t see it worth the cost of large parts of Lebanon to be destroyed and if it’s tit for tat it would have to be someone equal to his standing in Israel they hit a high ranking official would basically mean war no matter what.

Honestly I have to say usually I’m with Hezbollah about how they retaliate but I feel as if they are wary to get involved as I said don’t blame them, I don’t think it’s out of fear I think they just don’t see it worth the cost of large parts of Lebanon to be destroyed and if it’s tit for tat it would have to be someone equal to his standing in Israel they hit a high ranking official would basically mean war no matter what.
Al jazeera had some decent analysis on this very subject earlier today. Sara Khirat's report an hour ago was very interesting too. Apparently these is serious concern as to how or to what extent Hazbollah can retaliate should Israel which to engage in air raids in parts of lebanon.

I think Israel is also very careful about what happens next. The signals coming from the US have not been encouraging for Tel Aviv, but we have to remember that a prolonged war benefits Bibi stay in power.

Al jazeera had some decent analysis on this very subject earlier today. Sara Khirat's report an hour ago was very interesting too. Apparently these is serious concern as to how or to what extent Hazbollah can retaliate should Israel which to engage in air raids in parts of lebanon.

I think Israel is also very careful about what happens next. The signals coming from the US have not been encouraging for Tel Aviv, but we have to remember that a prolonged war benefits Bibi stay in power.

Every decision in such a complex situation has many pros and cons for all the parties involved, to be sure. That is NOT a cowardly non-sequitur, regardless of what anyone may quip.

I would not be too sure about this.

Hezbollah can raze large amounts of occupied territories to the ground.

Large scale destruction of even some Zionist northern towns/cities and infrastructure would mean the Zionist project may become unviable as the 2nd passport holders and investors flee for their lives.

If Hezbollah could theoretically kill a high ranking Zionist then that would not necessarily make the Zionists risk everything and go to all out war.

Anyway this is theoretical and highly unlikely and the best course of action would be a pinpoint strike on an economic target that minimises casualties.

Last edited:

Yeah I think Israel want’s hezbollah to escalate it to be honest but the longer it goes on these tit for tat the sooner or later it explodes all it really it takes is a mass casualty event or a nasrallah type player being killed. Hezbollah fought in Syria because it benefited them like iran to keep Assad in power they had no real worry about major blow back from the war into Lebanon, Israel can bomb from the air cause massive destruction without having to put ground troops in Lebanon if they don’t wish to any building in Lebanon would be legitimate target like in Gaza.

Last edited:
Yeah I think Israel want’s hezbollah to escalate it to be honest but the longer it goes on these tit for tat the sooner or later it explodes all it really it takes is a mass casualty event or a nasrallah type player being killed. Hezbollah fought in Syria because it benefited them like iran to keep Assad in power they had know real worry about major blow back from the war into Lebanon, Israel can bomb from the air cause massive destruction without having to put ground troops in Lebanon if they don’t wish to any building in Lebanon would be legitimate target like in Gaza.
Check out this report by Sara Khairat (Al Jazeera)

Israel keeping a close watch on Hezbollah​

Reporting from Tel Aviv, Israel
Interestingly, the Israeli army chief has been visiting those northern commands on the border with Lebanon, and saying that they are on high alert.
What we do know is that Israel has said time and time again that the Hamas leaders will be killed; they’ll go after them no matter where they are, not just in the Gaza Strip.
Of course, Israel is keeping its eyes on Hezbollah, because the Iran-backed group has been launching attacks every single day since this war began on those northern border towns, and said that they will continue to do so as long as the war in Gaza continues.

For continued participation in this thread, please clearly note the following:

1. No off topic rants.

2. No foul language.

3. No hysteria.

4. No personal attacks.

5. No sectarian bickering.
Am I free to call Israel a terrorist state?

However I must disagree with the statement regarding Hizbollah Israel war? Tel aviv has lost the war in Gaza Israel doesn't have an endless supply of resources; if anything, the Washington Post said that their economy will start to unfold in a month or two if the current situation keeps up. Namely the shortage of workforce and employment, the exodus of Israeli civilians, the cost of the war, the blockade of the red sea, among many other factors.

Europe ño longer has the population

Look at the average age of Europeans, family collapsing, divorce sky rocketing, people not having kids, women being more deluded then ever

They can barely supply Ukraine and have watched whilst tens if thousands of Ukrainians have been killed whilst Iran has been supplying Russia

The world is changing,even Pakistan has sent massive stocks if arms to Ukraine to fullfil the hole the west can no longer fill

Its not even just Europe, its the rest of the West.

USA and Canada have an extreme housing crisis. No one can own property or buy a house. Groceries are extremely expensive.

There will be very tumltous times for minorities in the West. They made the Haravrd president resign since she didn't tow the Zionist line.

Europe is going to see a rise in Islamophobia, but they don't have the political will to solve any of their problems. Same in the US.

-
Relevant
-

US talks up ‘significant force presence’ in Middle East​

White House national security spokesperson John Kirby has said that the US is beefing up its military assets in the waters of the Middle East to protect its forces, allies and international trade.
“To accomplish these goals we have established and will continue to maintain a significant force presence in the Middle East,” Kirby told reporters.

He said the Pentagon now has more than 4,000 troops and 50 aircraft in the eastern Mediterranean. Additionally, Kirby said the US and its allies are bolstering their forces in the Red Sea to thwart Houthi attacks on commercial ships.

“The United States does not seek conflict with any nation or actor in the Middle East, nor do we want to see the war between Israel and Hamas widen in the region, but neither will we shrink from the task of defending ourselves, our interests, our partners or the free flow of international commerce,” Kirby said.

Earlier in the day, Hezbollah leader Nasrallah said “resistance movements” in the region are not deterred by the US military threats.
Source: https://aje.io/fg9nk6?update=2596451

Its not even just Europe, its the rest of the West.

USA and Canada have an extreme housing crisis. No one can own property or buy a house. Groceries are extremely expensive.

There will be very tumltous times for minorities in the West. They made the Haravrd president resign since she didn't tow the Zionist line.

Europe is going to see a rise in Islamophobia, but they don't have the political will to solve any of their problems. Same in the US.

It's happening everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back