Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

However I must disagree with the statement regarding Hizbollah Israel war? Tel aviv has lost the war in Gaza Israel doesn't have an endless supply of resources; if anything, the Washington Post said that their economy will start to unfold in a month or two if the current situation keeps up. Namely the shortage of workforce and employment, the exodus of Israeli civilians, the cost of the war, the blockade of the red sea, among many other factors.

People underestimate what is happening to the Israeli society: Economy, wounded citizens, emigration of people, internal displacement, flight of capital...
Even if Gazans are able to fire one rocket a day and Hezbollah is able to fire one rocket a day and the Yemenis are able to significantly block ships to Israel, the affects of those combined over prolonged period will be enormous.

Breaking:

German cirizens told to leave Lebaon

could this be a precaution but why now its day 89 of the war

I think Israel wants to hit more targets in Lebanon to draw Hezbollah in

Yes well done Saudi Arabia is this the country you seem to be applauding did their leader have a journalist cut in pieces in their Turkish embassy than dissolved in acid because mbs didn’t like the truth coming out of his mouth @TruthSeeker I get the whole attempting to flame a thread but let’s be honest if you think getting support by any of this fake kings and presidents for life makes Israel’s actions legitimate dude you got issues
Please keep me, TruthSeeker, separate from truthseer! We differ by a "ke" as well as many other things.

If Hezbollah carries out a infiltration attack on Israel they can get resupply to northern Galilee

However they need to outflank the Israelis to capture as many civilians possible to avoid Israel bringing in its Air Force

If you think Hamas is tough Hezbollah boys are nuts and experts in close combat

-
Relevant
-

US talks up ‘significant force presence’ in Middle East​

White House national security spokesperson John Kirby has said that the US is beefing up its military assets in the waters of the Middle East to protect its forces, allies and international trade.
“To accomplish these goals we have established and will continue to maintain a significant force presence in the Middle East,” Kirby told reporters.

He said the Pentagon now has more than 4,000 troops and 50 aircraft in the eastern Mediterranean. Additionally, Kirby said the US and its allies are bolstering their forces in the Red Sea to thwart Houthi attacks on commercial ships.

“The United States does not seek conflict with any nation or actor in the Middle East, nor do we want to see the war between Israel and Hamas widen in the region, but neither will we shrink from the task of defending ourselves, our interests, our partners or the free flow of international commerce,” Kirby said.

Earlier in the day, Hezbollah leader Nasrallah said “resistance movements” in the region are not deterred by the US military threats.
Source: https://aje.io/fg9nk6?update=2596451

Ford aircraft carrier leaves the Middle East heading back to US today/ or yesterday

People underestimate what is happening to the Israeli society: Economy, wounded citizens, emigration of people, internal displacement, flight of capital...
Even if Gazans are able to fire one rocket a day and Hezbollah is able to fire one rocket a day and the Yemenis are able to significantly block ships to Israel, the affects of those combined over prolonged period will be enormous.

The main resource Israel can't afford to lose is their own soldiers. They might have 300,000 but the Israeli citizens are only willing to accept losing a number far smaller than that. No amount of US help and aid to Tel Aviv will off shoot this major losses.

Breaking:

German cirizens told to leave Lebaon

could this be a precaution but why now its day 89 of the war

I think Israel wants to hit more targets in Lebanon to draw Hezbollah in
Israel wants a wider regional war because it would draw the US in.

The US has been trying to reign in Israel because the US does not want to get directly involved.

Kirby says the total eradication of Hamas cannot be done by force.

“We believe that it is absolutely an attainable goal for the Israeli military forces to degrade and defeat Hamas’s abilities to conduct attacks inside Israel. It can be done militarily,” Kirby said.
“Are you going to eliminate the ideology? No. And are you likely going to erase the group from existence? Probably not.”

Hezbollah leader Sayed Nasrallah promises retaliation in chilling speech: "see you soon, inshallah"

"This dangerous crime will not remain without retaliation and punishment"

Hezbollah will 100% respond to Israel's terrorist attack in Beirut. That much is clear from Sayed's speech.

Please keep me, TruthSeeker, separate from truthseer! We differ by a "ke" as well as many other things.
Sorry lol I didn’t mean any offense to you anyway I put him on ignore my apologies my man, I will actually delete said post nobody gets confused

Israel wants a wider regional war because it would draw the US in.

The US has been trying to reign in Israel because the US does not want to get directly involved.

Israel has voted in the most extreme right wing politicians

they are so extreme they not only call for Genocide but go and also carry it out

Americans are realising this only now

Israel days are numbered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back