Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Grand Omari Mosque is in Gaza my brother:

That image is highlight the architecture, since not much of the original architecture exists to compare with.

Ah I see I must be mistaken with one in Lebanon

So many rescue helicopters have evacuated IDF soldiers in Gaza and as of now none was shot down. I thought IF the Gazans had even decades old SAMs they would have some impact. Stingers maybe too much but something else; but looks like poor Gazans had very little outside help.

Their best offence was modified RPGs and their best defense was destroyed buildings.

Bro, the helicopters come to pick up the dead and wounded in military sites around the Gaza envelope behind hills and not within Gaza. They also fly low when they are coming to and leaving the site.

is is beyond normal comprehension

they want to hit civilians in Beirut like they did in Gaza

these genocidal psychopaths are hell bent on bringing war into the middle east

I wonder how and what will Hezbollahs response be
This was analysis on SkyNews in October:
1704317005160.png

This was analysis on SkyNews in October:
View attachment 7274
This may well be the intention. The cumulative pressure, proxy wars, religious zeal and then the latest events feels like a wider conflict has become fait accompli, specifically Iran.

If I am thinking ruthlessly from a us/Israeli perspective about now is the time to do this, it's the right window. Before the global South gets too strong and whilst you have the overwhelming military advantage and institutional control.

US Central Command says Israel behind al-Arouri killing​

CENTCOM was responding to an email sent from Al Jazeera asking for comment on al-Arouri’s killing in Beirut on Tuesday.

Al Jazeera’s Shihab Rattansi, reporting from Washington, said a brief response had now come in from CENTCOM.

“The strike was an Israeli strike. Please refer all questions to IDF,” Rattansi said, reading out the CENTCOM response.

US Central Command says Israel behind al-Arouri killing​

CENTCOM was responding to an email sent from Al Jazeera asking for comment on al-Arouri’s killing in Beirut on Tuesday.

Al Jazeera’s Shihab Rattansi, reporting from Washington, said a brief response had now come in from CENTCOM.

“The strike was an Israeli strike. Please refer all questions to IDF,” Rattansi said, reading out the CENTCOM response.

So now we can regard CENTCOM as believable until it says something we don’t like then we can hate it? Is that how it works?

This may well be the intention. The cumulative pressure, proxy wars, religious zeal and then the latest events feels like a wider conflict has become fait accompli, specifically Iran.

If I am thinking ruthlessly from a us/Israeli perspective about now is the time to do this, it's the right window. Before the global South gets too strong and whilst you have the overwhelming military advantage and institutional control.

I have been thinking a lot about some of these things. Zionists have worked hard to build what they have since as early as late 19th century. We only hear about the Balfour Declaration, the Holocaust, the 1948 war but a lot has gone into materializing the current rich and advanced society.

After all that effort: They will not go down without bringing down the world. You can expect not only Mossad hitjobs but also going after any media/blogs which would become powerful voice.

Local Hezbollah official and three other members killed in Israeli attack on Naqoura: Reuters​

More details on the strike we reported earlier in southern Lebanon: Two security sources told the Reuters news agency that four Hezbollah members were killed in the attack on what had been described as a residential building.

It brings the number of Hezbollah members killed on Wednesday to nine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back