Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Decisive battle in North incoming, 350k troops mobilization by settlers, it is all in now.

This is why Arabs always lose against Israel. Israel can mobilise 300-400-500k of troops in no time, ever 2x that if required. Arab countries cannot and that is why they cannot win tactically as they are always end up being outnumbered tactically and strategically. Israel can do better maneuver warfare as they can direct to different points.

There is efficiency between a professional soldier and conscript, but in Israel they all have to do this training.

People cowering how Israel was "losing" in the north, will see Israels ability to push out all lebanese people upto the river and this time they will occuppy south lebanon aswell once they have "encouraged" people to move out of those lands. Beirut will be wiped out totally aswell ...

PS - dont be suprised if they decide to invade Lebanon directly head on - but go through the Golan Heights and then Syrian terrority in an Arc to trap the lebanenese resistence in a vice .... I suspect they may do that, as the resistence has to much extent prepared for a frontal assault, but not a pincer move via Syria ...

1717592263800.png

Last edited:
This is why Arabs always lose again Israel. Israel can mobilise 300-400-500k of troops in no time. Arab countries cannot and that is why they cannot win tactically as they are always end up being outnumbered.

There is efficiency between a professional soldier and conscript, but in Israel they all have to do this training.

People cowering how Israel was "losing" in the north, will see Israels ability to push out all lebanese people upto the river and this time they will occuppy south lebanon aswell. Beirut will be wiped out...
While I agree with you that it seems an unnecessary war, I disagree about such result.
Hizbollah it has been carefully trained, they are not advancing hundreds of kilometers to reach any point. They are defendind their land and they can hit and run.
Hizbollah has been preparing such a war during last 20 years. Israel always win because they have a blank check with unlimited resources of munitions and powerful systems (F15, F35 Adir and F16 Sufa), and in front of arab armies, last technology and unlimited resources will always wipe out any traditional army.
But invading Lebanon it is another history. It will be a mistake for Israel.
Honestly I don´t know how much can the israeli electors support that nonsense cabinet.
But that is not my problem. My eyes are focusing, as you said, in civilian population. They will be inmediate loosers again.

The ladies supporting Palestine can't even counter his statement which you said was based on Shekels :D
Why post a video of a cocaine raged individual who prides himself on getting paid to be a traitor by 3 different entities?

You think this will excuse the genocide or the occupation and oppression for the last 75 years?

How do countries deal with traitors ?

This is why Arabs always lose against Israel. Israel can mobilise 300-400-500k of troops in no time, ever 2x that if required. Arab countries cannot and that is why they cannot win tactically as they are always end up being outnumbered tactically and strategically. Israel can do better maneuver warfare as they can direct to different points.

People cowering how Israel was "losing" in the north, will see Israels ability to push out all lebanese people upto the river and this time they will occuppy south lebanon aswell once they have "encouraged" people to move out of those lands. Beirut will be wiped out totally aswell ...

PS - dont be suprised if they decide to invade Lebanon directly head on - but go through the Golan Heights and then Syrian terrority in an Arc to trap the lebanenese resistence in a vice .... I suspect they may do that, as the resistence has to much extent prepared for a frontal assault, but not a pincer move via Syria ...

View attachment 45941
That would be direction probably due more favorable terrain.

Why post a video of a cocaine raged individual who prides himself on getting paid to be a traitor by 3 different entities?

You think this will excuse the genocide or the occupation and oppression for the last 75 years?

How do countries deal with traitors ?

Who says he is getting paid other than slenderer and denials?

Yes..

Also look at this:
Only 1 terrorist regime is continuously stealing more and more land while oppressing and killing a people with impunity for the last 75 years. A people who resist this will never be the aggressor and Israel will never be the victim as a colonial settler state.

View attachment 45941

You put too much faith in the Zionists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back