Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

LOL! Cannot disagree with you.

On a sad note, seriously, received some texts this evening while at work from the family of a half black half white 50 year old man from New Jersey.

Btw, Ray has passed on.

You had been so kind. You touched his heart.

Thank you again for reaching out to him. You may have been the only one who did

Two years ago, Ray was pushing his beat up bike up my street in a small town in Oklahoma and seen me on the front porch and stopped.

No where to go, just became homeless, didn't know where he could sleep that night.

Told Ray to turn around. Across the street, trees, overgrowth, a perfect place to hide a tent.

Within an hour Ray found another guy a few blocks away he knew, who gave him a tent.

Helped Ray clear out an area and set up his tent.

Handed Ray a can opener. Told him my back door utility room is unlocked. Help himself to whatever he needed.

Toiletries, drinking water, pots, pans, blocks, twigs, build a rocket stove.

I should mention Ray had a female pitbull named Diamond. I have cats. Instead of sending him on, I actually gave him his next best option, as best as I could.

Sent the family a photo of the note Ray left on my door step before leaving Oklahoma. Ray wrote I was a brother from another mother.

Still kind of shocked. Last time I seen Ray, just before he left Oklahoma a month ago, he stopped in at the truck stop I work at. Gave him a free shower, wished him well.

White people are not your enemy.

Why haven't any Muslim nations joined South Africa?... Where is the corrupt Pakistani government?

Bunch on cowards, the way Western leadership is condemning Israel, I dont see much from Muslim leadership. From the powerful ones all we see is we will recognise Israel after the war, double standards.

Teach your children

That Palestine is occupied

That the Al AQSA Mosque is captive and detained

That the Zionist entity is an enemy

That resistance is noble

That there is no state named Israel..

View attachment 45468

King Faisal Ibn Abdel Aziz

The children know

It's your sheikhs and leaders who seem to have forgotten

This is a spiritual war....
Only owned one rap CD

.https://youtu.be/TMZi25Pq3T8?si=TH9Gi5jqHbmN2yXI

Decisive battle in North incoming, 350k troops mobilization by settlers, it is all in now.

They should've joined from the get-go; if I were Lebanon right now, I would mobilize and start rocket and heavy artillery firing on Israeli positions right away; waiting like Saddam Hussein while the U.S. was building up its position was a big mistake. The goal should be to inflict the most damage possible.

They should've joined from the get-go; if I were Lebanon right now, I would mobilize and start rocket and heavy artillery firing on Israeli positions right away; waiting like Saddam Hussein while the U.S. was building up its position was a big mistake. The goal should be to inflict the most damage possible.
it seems so that the strategy of containing conflict in border area will not be successful at the end, so you have a point, only what matters now how well is HZ is prepared for punches and delivering counter pounces and one more thing remains to be revealed what would be response of regional shia militias on the full fledged attack on their senior brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back