Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

An additional 25 F35i aircraft were purchased, bringing the number of Israeli aircraft in possession to 75 aircraft, a terrifying number to be honest. However, delivery will be in 2028

1717556007192.jpeg

More killing tools..

1. This is a battle between Jewish Supremacy and the non-white world.

2. Do not make it a battle between whites and non-whites or you will find out white people can and will be brutal butchers if we have to. Next great race war, we will not give the Christians a chance to talk us out of killing every last one of you like with the Indians.

2. Do not make it a battle between whites and non-whites or you will find out white people can and will be brutal butchers if we have to. Next great race war, we will not give the Christians a chance to talk us out of killing every last one of you like with the Indians.

If you guys are going to wipe out non-whites you need to get a move on and make sure you do it before you lot all die out from low birthrates and white european women mass breeding with men of black african descent.

US Secretary of the Treasury: We are concerned about what is happening in the West Bank and are very disturbed about the withholding of Palestinian Authority revenues

@AJABreaking

Don't worry... They will be concerned to the very last Palestinian.

But since most Jews are white, Jewish Supremacy = White Supremacy. We can also say:

"If we have to"? Does that mean that when non-white people who have faced deadly colonialism and slavery from White people for centuries were correct that their oppressors were savages and that White people today haven't really changed from their ways in history?

Don't get mad at us that White countries have colluded with the Jewish supremacist nation to execute a genocide project...its your people who took the wrong action (again, look at Ukraine also) by supporting the wrong country- Israel- they have to take accountability for that- serious pay back.

@PAKISTANFOREVER -Can you believe what this guy is saying? smfh.

At least he is showing the true intentions and nature of his race and people.

If you guys are going to wipe out non-whites you need to get a move on and make sure you do it before you lot all die out from low birthrates and white european women mass breeding with men of black african descent.
LOL! Cannot disagree with you.

On a sad note, seriously, received some texts this evening while at work from the family of a half black half white 50 year old man from New Jersey.

Btw, Ray has passed on.

You had been so kind. You touched his heart.

Thank you again for reaching out to him. You may have been the only one who did

Two years ago, Ray was pushing his beat up bike up my street in a small town in Oklahoma and seen me on the front porch and stopped.

No where to go, just became homeless, didn't know where he could sleep that night.

Told Ray to turn around. Across the street, trees, overgrowth, a perfect place to hide a tent.

Within an hour Ray found another guy a few blocks away he knew, who gave him a tent.

Helped Ray clear out an area and set up his tent.

Handed Ray a can opener. Told him my back door utility room is unlocked. Help himself to whatever he needed.

Toiletries, drinking water, pots, pans, blocks, twigs, build a rocket stove.

I should mention Ray had a female pitbull named Diamond. I have cats. Instead of sending him on, I actually gave him his next best option, as best as I could.

Sent the family a photo of the note Ray left on my door step before leaving Oklahoma. Ray wrote I was a brother from another mother.

Still kind of shocked. Last time I seen Ray, just before he left Oklahoma a month ago, he stopped in at the truck stop I work at. Gave him a free shower, wished him well.

eIsQengiz gave me my first angry reaction in months...

That's what I was expecting from someone. Good, I respect that.

Again, do not make this into a race war.

This is a spiritual war.

The number of bombs that Israel has dropped on Gaza has surpassed the total number of barbaric bombings of the Second World War!
IMG_20240605_104741_268.jpg
Since October 7th, Israel has dropped more than 70,000 tons of bombs on people in the Gaza Strip, which is much more than the combined bombs of Dresden, Hamburg and London during World War II.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back