Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

There's one thing wrong with this guy's post.

She deserves forgiveness. God calls us to repent. If this woman regrets her actions and repents about them,which she seems to be doing in the video,then she deserves forgiveness. Or else,what are we doing on this world? What are we seeking,if we have hearts like stone. Repentance and forgiving each other is the way to finding a solution to this problem in the Middle-East.

There's one thing wrong with this guy's post.

She deserves forgiveness. God calls us to repent. If this woman regrets her actions and repents about them,which she seems to be doing in the video,then she deserves forgiveness. Or else,what are we doing on this world? What are we seeking,if we have hearts like stone. Repentance and forgiving each other is the way to finding a solution to this problem in the Middle-East.
Exactly.

Missiles, bombs, locking others up, wars, will never resolve this age old conflict. This is why I am inclined to call this the spiritual war of our times.

We all know, deep down, if those with good spirits do not stand up, we are in for another world war.

Willing to predict after this is all over, we may see another period like 500-600BC, where new religions are founded across the world.

No,that's not the point...
Actually, it is.

Zionism is a spiritual sickness that has infected all cultures and religions. Some more than others.

Before this woman made this video, she did a lot of soul searching, thinking. Something all of us need to be doing.

I used to be an ordained minister. Studied under a well known minister who's son had advanced degrees in ancient Greek and Hebrew. Retranslated the New Testament, used the Septuagint as the Old Testament.

Most Christians today only read Bibles translated from the Masoretic Text, a fourth century Bible, put together by the Masorites.

Who were the Masorites? They changed their name from the Pharisees, the very ones the ancients warned us about changing the early books and letters, which almost none before the second century AD exists today. The Masorites spent hundreds of years finding and destroying the earliest of texts.

The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls changed everything. For over a thousand years, words we thought meant one thing, actually meant something else in common usage back then.

I cannot have an intelligent discussion with most Christians today, who think their King James Bible is the word of God. And I cannot have an intelligent discussion with those who think they now have the correct translation today. None of whom are working with original texts, which no longer exists.

Knowing what I know, I can understand why Allah chose Mohammed as The Prophet to bring back the true religion, and I am open to this possibility.

But then again, I may end up back to square one.

I used to be an ordained minister.
In what denomination?

The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls changed everything. For over a thousand years, words we thought meant one thing, actually meant something else in common usage back then.
The Dead Sea Scrolls are controversial and not considered canon.

Knowing what I know, I can understand why Allah chose Mohammed as The Prophet to bring back the true religion, and I am open to this possibility.
So basically you're a Muslim now.

Do we know of any confirmed deaths(genuine question)? I can't seem to figure out the level of damage on the crew by that video, but it doesn't seem to be super serious considering the guy jumped down from the Tank and could engage in a conversation.

If they're just lightly injured and can return to duty then it's pretty disappointing, not because the Yasin is a bad weapon - on the contrary, it's tremendous achievement considering the circumstances. I just can't stop thinking what could've been possible if the Gazan resistance had something similar to the Javelin, Almas that Hezbollah have or even the Kornet. We've seen 100's of Yasin videos where the resistance are bravely bulls eyeing IDF tanks. Just imagine the casualties they'd give the IDF if they had something more penetrative and with a greater punch.

Groups in South Lebanon do have access to the top of the line anti-tank systems now .. food for thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back