Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

All terrorist groups are resistant group in nature.
It is not about resistant or not, but about terror and war against terror.

Shut up with your stupidity.... Hamas are the defenders of Palestine.

This baby needs justice... That can only come through true deserved honorable Jihad against the Zionist terrorist... GtFOH

The video below shows Indian govt's complicity and hypocrisy. Now, I will grant the Indians some credit: They KNOW that they might risk a backlash by the Muslim world and also by the anti-Israel global coalition. But they just can't help getting away from their Pakistan-phobia and project that to Islamophobia. The Indian Idiots, both in the govt and in the blogspace, don't seem to understand that even for Muslims outside of Pakistan, Pakistan is not such a huge factor against India but Indian Idiots are Indian Idiots.

India is perhaps the only major country in the Global South which stands behind Israel and no one should believe the 'official' Indian govt stance as being pro Palestine. They are the worst hypocrites and cowards of the highest order!! Even the blogspace is full of Indians supporting Israel since October 7. I would respect India/Indians to be open about their stance but then hypocrites are hypocrites! If the GCC Arabs were not that rich, Indians would be even more openly pro Israel!!

While the following video talks about India supplying weapons to Israel, Indians even in this video couldn't help but bring Pakistan as a justification to help Israel--as you would see in some highly Liked Comments.

"When India was about to lose the kargil war, Israel helped India by offering the necessary weapons so, India won that war. When it comes to war co - lateral damage take place. When it comes to India's security, India needed Israel. When Israel needed help in her hour of need , India should be on Israel's side."

I think you are very generous to say that they are anti-Muslim as projection from their issues with Pakistan.

1000 years of butt-hurt at being dominated by Islam was able to finally be put on show after they gained independence in 1947. This went out into the open after Hinduvta BJP came into power with Modi back in 2014.

Muslims should now be crystal clear that Hinduvat India is an enemy country that ships explosives in order to facilitate genocide in Gaza.

This excuse of well "entity helped us in our hour of need and so we are just doing the same" is just being used as some sort of pathetic justification as it makes no sense. If someone gives you a cricket bat for self-defence, then you do not give them a machinegun to commit a massacre as quid pro quo.

India will be sorry in due course as it is going to end up on the wrong side of history in years and decades to come on this issue.

Again, my Quran is in the mail. Piggies cannot take away one's Bible. And I want to spend time studying it.

Jail is incredibly boring. 22 hours, no hearing aids on, and kept my glasses off. Basically deaf and nearly blind, in a room with bright lights. Alone, with my thoughts.

I am not afraid of losing everything, again. It has happened too many times in the past.

Alone, deaf, near sighted, in a room with bright lights, no blanket or pillow. Just a plastic mat someone can hose down for the next person. Chilly, I kept warm by moving, drinking water, pissing, and curled up in a ball.

First thing I recognized is I had to get control of my thoughts.

When I eventually get locked up, again, knowing I lost everything, again, I want a Qur'an and writing paper and a pen.

I now have four malarkey misdemeanors I am fighting, knowing I will not get fair trials. Coming to grips with this fact. I am a hated dissident.

Overlooked by everyone, except for the Palestinians, are the thousands of Palestinians being locked up by the Zionist regime for being "terrorists", many of whom who's "crime" is speaking out against or fighting the Zionist criminals. They all deserve more of our attention.

Same going on here in America, home to the largest inmate population in the world. The Prison Industrial Complex no one wants to talk about.

I do not want anyone feeling sorry for me. What I do want is very educated Muslims willing to take the time to write letters to me, to help me stay focused on my studies.

Provide reading material, pens and paper.

Any suggestions?

I think you are very generous to say that they are anti-Muslim as projection from their issues with Pakistan.

1000 years of butt-hurt at being dominated by Islam was able to finally be put on show after they gained independence in 1947. This went out into the open after Hinduvta BJP came into power with Modi back in 2014.

Muslims should now be crystal clear that Hinduvat India is an enemy country that ships explosives in order to facilitate genocide in Gaza.

This excuse of well "entity helped us in our hour of need and so we are just doing the same" is just being used as some sort of pathetic justification as it makes no sense. If someone gives you a cricket bat for self-defence, then you do not give them a machinegun to commit a massacre as quid pro quo.

India will be sorry in due course as it is going to end up on the wrong side of history in years and decades to come on this issue.

We understand this as Muslims from south Asia

Guess who the BIGGEST problem is??????

You guessed it, the good old GCC Arabs

It's at the point where the GCC and surrounding Arabs have become a problem for the Muslim world for their utter blindness

Again, my Quran is in the mail. Piggies cannot take away one's Bible. And I want to spend time studying it.

Jail is incredibly boring. 22 hours, no hearing aids on, and kept my glasses off. Basically deaf and nearly blind, in a room with bright lights. Alone, with my thoughts.

I am not afraid of losing everything, again. It has happened too many times in the past.

Alone, deaf, near sighted, in a room with bright lights, no blanket or pillow. Just a plastic mat someone can hose down for the next person. Chilly, I kept warm by moving, drinking water, pissing, and curled up in a ball.

First thing I recognized is I had to get control of my thoughts.

When I eventually get locked up, again, knowing I lost everything, again, I want a Qur'an and writing paper and a pen.

I now have four malarkey misdemeanors I am fighting, knowing I will not get fair trials. Coming to grips with this fact. I am a hated dissident.

Overlooked by everyone, except for the Palestinians, are the thousands of Palestinians being locked up by the Zionist regime for being "terrorists", many of whom who's "crime" is speaking out against or fighting the Zionist criminals. They all deserve more of our attention.

Same going on here in America, home to the largest inmate population in the world. The Prison Industrial Complex no one wants to talk about.

I do not want anyone feeling sorry for me. What I do want is very educated Muslims willing to take the time to write letters to me, to help me stay focused on my studies.

Provide reading material, pens and paper.

Any suggestions?
Why do you like jail time and are you a criminal, prisoner of conscience or just unlucky?

Why do you like jail time and are you a criminal, prisoner of conscience or just unlucky?
I do not like jail, no one does. Certainly no criminal. Just ran afoul of the Bible Belt group think around here.

When I first moved here, I was warned about this small town. Hard to explain until one lives here. Zero incidents until just the past year.

The "good Christians" get a hard on exacting "justice" on the poor. They just love running people out to keep to their illusions.

The elder Cherokee who visits everyday had this happen to his son some years ago. Even after doing his time, his son still cannot come home to visit his folks.

I may be the one who can stay, I don't know. I have very prideful rich Christians who want me gone. They control this county. All the working poor are aware and know. The young, if they are smart, have been leaving.

I have nowhere to go.

I do not like jail, no one does. Certainly no criminal. Just ran afoul of the Bible Belt group think around here.

When I first moved here, I was warned about this small town. Hard to explain until one lives here. Zero incidents until just the past year.

The "good Christians" get a hard on exacting "justice" on the poor. They just love running people out to keep to their illusions.

The elder Cherokee who visits everyday had this happen to his son some years ago. Even after doing his time, his son still cannot come home to visit his folks.

I may be the one who can stay, I don't know. I have very prideful rich Christians who want me gone. They control this county. All the working poor are aware and know. The young, if they are smart, have been leaving.

I have nowhere to go.
Are you able to watch YouTube videos?
I might send you some links.

Keeping to their illusions is what we are up against. The Evangelicals make up a powerful voting block in America. They love their Zionists - you know, God's little darlings who can do no wrong.

From what I have been learning here, Islam has the same problem with their prideful elites. We are up against the same thing, basically. This is why I am convinced we are really in a spiritual war, but the bombs and killing gets center stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back