Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israeli forces intensify their bombardment on Rafah, and tanks attempt to advance west and into the center of Rafah

Oh I wasn't posting it because I believed it, lol. I was showing the hypocrisy and the double standards of this self-proclaimed zionist.
I have no idea how he thinks this will help him garner the Muslim vote after the way he's been complicit in genocide, let alone get elected and even live through half the term seeing how old he's suddenly become. Did you see him in Normandie? He couldn't even bend over to sit on the chair behind him. And that dits of a wife of his wouldn't even help him from the embarrassment. It was pathetic.

Biden's calculations is Muslim votes vs AIPAC $$. As of now and maybe near early Nov. 2024, the AIPAC $$ wins. He also knows that many anti-Israel or Muslims wouldn't vote for Trump, so he is not afraid to back Israel materially while, occasionally, doing lip service to Palestinians.

Yes, the Normandy spectacle, with Mrs. Biden whispering into his ears, is the worst of Biden's public display of senility I have ever seen and that too in an important historic occasion in France. Macron seems to be saying something like 'Okay, Grandpa, take it easy' if you watch that video after Macron shook Biden's hand. Hahahaha!

Welcome Officer Shani Ayalaשני איילהCommander of the 13th Company in the West Bank Bull Unit
🐂
is one of the biggest criminals and was responsible for sniping dozens of children in Palestine during the Jerusalem Intifada in 2015.

This is the tip of the iceberg... the last picture of her displacing the Palestinians in Khan Al-Ahmar in Jerusalem

I hope everyone participates in Shani Ayala’s wedding. We told her not to go to Gaza, but she refused and swallowed a Yassin 105 shell, but that does not prevent us from participating in her wedding.

She took brother Yassin’s 105 inches like a team player. Well, good luck to her, no ones going to be touching her.

Biden's calculations is Muslim votes vs AIPAC $$. As of now and maybe near early Nov. 2024, the AIPAC $$ wins. He also knows that many anti-Israel or Muslims wouldn't vote for Trump, so he is not afraid to back Israel materially while, occasionally, doing lip service to Palestinians.

Yes, the Normandy spectacle, with Mrs. Biden whispering into his ears, is the worst of Biden's public display of senility I have ever seen and that too in an important historic occasion in France. Macron seems to be saying something like 'Okay, Grandpa, take it easy' if you watch that video after Macron shook Biden's hand. Hahahaha!
He will be seeing hell soon, may he rot in hell for the blood of women and children on his hands.

This will happen to you and your people if the Israelis are not DeNazified:-

Criminal minds!

If anyone here had studied about the the world mafia(s) and organized crime comprehensively in Criminology.. he'd had known that in every one of them there are Zionists leaders.. so in this way they control even the black money and the crime world..it is the main strength of the Mossad too in gathering information and organizing assassinations abroad.. almost anywhere..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back