Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The United Nations includes Israel on the list of countries that kill children

Guterres informed the "Israel" mission to the United Nations that "Israel" was included in the blacklist of countries that kill children

All of these decisions are important and have a cumulative effect, even if their results are not reflected immediately, and this is an area and axis that must not be free for Israel..

I think there will be no escape from UN courts for the US/UK/Germany/Indian officials as those countries have not only provided diplomatic support but the very arms that were used to slaughter 10s of thousands of civilians in Gaza.

The video below shows Indian govt's complicity and hypocrisy. Now, I will grant the Indians some credit: They KNOW that they might risk a backlash by the Muslim world and also by the anti-Israel global coalition. But they just can't help getting away from their Pakistan-phobia and project that to Islamophobia. The Indian Idiots, both in the govt and in the blogspace, don't seem to understand that even for Muslims outside of Pakistan, Pakistan is not such a huge factor against India but Indian Idiots are Indian Idiots.

India is perhaps the only major country in the Global South which stands behind Israel and no one should believe the 'official' Indian govt stance as being pro Palestine. They are the worst hypocrites and cowards of the highest order!! Even the blogspace is full of Indians supporting Israel since October 7. I would respect India/Indians to be open about their stance but then hypocrites are hypocrites! If the GCC Arabs were not that rich, Indians would be even more openly pro Israel!!

While the following video talks about India supplying weapons to Israel, Indians even in this video couldn't help but bring Pakistan as a justification to help Israel--as you would see in some highly Liked Comments.

"When India was about to lose the kargil war, Israel helped India by offering the necessary weapons so, India won that war. When it comes to war co - lateral damage take place. When it comes to India's security, India needed Israel. When Israel needed help in her hour of need , India should be on Israel's side."

Al-Qassam: The clash with the occupation forces penetrating east of the city of Deir al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip

I forgot to ask earlier the anti aircraft missiles used by Hezbollah were manpads right anyone know for sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back