Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Again, my Quran is in the mail. Piggies cannot take away one's Bible. And I want to spend time studying it.

Jail is incredibly boring. 22 hours, no hearing aids on, and kept my glasses off. Basically deaf and nearly blind, in a room with bright lights. Alone, with my thoughts.

I am not afraid of losing everything, again. It has happened too many times in the past.

Alone, deaf, near sighted, in a room with bright lights, no blanket or pillow. Just a plastic mat someone can hose down for the next person. Chilly, I kept warm by moving, drinking water, pissing, and curled up in a ball.

First thing I recognized is I had to get control of my thoughts.

When I eventually get locked up, again, knowing I lost everything, again, I want a Qur'an and writing paper and a pen.

I now have four malarkey misdemeanors I am fighting, knowing I will not get fair trials. Coming to grips with this fact. I am a hated dissident.

Overlooked by everyone, except for the Palestinians, are the thousands of Palestinians being locked up by the Zionist regime for being "terrorists", many of whom who's "crime" is speaking out against or fighting the Zionist criminals. They all deserve more of our attention.

Same going on here in America, home to the largest inmate population in the world. The Prison Industrial Complex no one wants to talk about.

I do not want anyone feeling sorry for me. What I do want is very educated Muslims willing to take the time to write letters to me, to help me stay focused on my studies.

Provide reading material, pens and paper.

Any suggestions?

How much time are you looking at for all 4 misdemeanors? Hopefully you have a good court-appointed lawyer unless you can hire your own and get 2 or 3 of the charges dropped and workout a plea deal for the other where the worse you'll have to do is probation.

Knowing what I know, I can understand why Allah chose Mohammed as The Prophet to bring back the true religion, and I am open to this possibility.

That's right. He came to correct what was wronged.

This is undoubtedly how they found out where the 4 hostages they recovered this morning were being held.

It's unimaginable; if we barely heard of the torture tactics the CIA along with the rendition program and military intel for the US did post-911 and during the WOT with waterboarding and all that stuff, can you imagine what these filthy pigs are doing to the poor Palestinians they've abducted to extract information on the whereabouts of the hostages? If all we know is that they're using electric chairs and sticking hot metal rods up their rectums, and we've seen the Palestinian captives stripped naked, blindfolded and humiliated, imagine what they're doing to extract intel from these people that they want to wipe off the face of the earth anyway? Filthy scum of the earth.

After 8 months of pulverizing Gaza and throwing in 'hundreds of soldiers' to rescue these hostages, Israelis are calling it 'daring'?!
Also look at the hostage Noa: She looks in pretty good shape considering her circumstances and that of her captors. Tells you something about the two sides.

First thing that came to my mind, too. You should hear the utter bullshit on JewNN talking about how they can tell she's been through hell because (and get this beauty) "she's much paler than she was when she was abducted"! In other words, God forbid Hamas had the nerve not to allow her to maintain her suntanning routine!

I can't even throw up from the disgust I have at the putrid level of suckdom on these zionists-run networks. It's sickening.

Wow. Media is making a big deal about four terrorist captives and acts as if committing a genocide is irrelevant. They didn't commit a genocide to free any captives. They did it to slaughter Palestinians.

In the process today, they committed horrific massacres against civilians that didn't have anything to do with anything. Killing 150 Palestinian civilians and that's a preliminary toll.

Israel deliberately killed hundreds of civilians by targeting them for no reason, in a genocidal manner, while also using a aid vehicle, another war crime, using the US aid pier, to enter into central Gaza. Obviously sane and normal people can tell that no one commits a genocide and Holocaust over a few captives. And can tell it's just one of many reasons Israel and the US are putting forth to justify the mass slaughter and genocide in Gaza. Even though it doesn't make it justified. It's just nobody can stand up to the US and Israel. If they could, this wouldn't be allowed.

Here is the footage showing Israeli terrorists using civilian aid vehicles:

Israeli terrorist facists are slaughtering people then commenting everywhere that it's all fake. Genocide denial is disturbing.

Government Media Office in Gaza: The number of victims as a result of the occupation massacre in the Nuseirat camp rose to 210 martyrs and more than 400 wounded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back