Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

There is absolutely no evidence that there are 1.4 million Russian soldiers in Ukraine. The real number is around 650k-700k, around 2/3 on the front line and the rest in the rear or in line to be rotated by other units sent from the Russian mobilization camps. The point here is that if the life expectancy was seven minutes, the Russians would not even have an army left in Ukraine, because each brigade would have to be reconstituted after nine days of fighting and I mean all the brigades involved in the front lines at any given time. The Russians lose 1,300 per day across the line, so each unit worth a brigade loses about 8 soldiers per day, considering a value of 150 brigades (50 divisions) (+-450,000) currently in Ukraine, just putting a point average so you have an idea of the absurdity that a life expectancy of seven minutes is. So I don't know what math you are really doing when concluding this life expectancy.
Yes 700k fighting in Ukraine, the other 700k in Russia in supporting roles.
those are russians in the airforce, navy, missile unit, foods, factories I don’t know others, maybe armies of propaganda units, cheap trollers.

from what I see Ukraine army is organized in brigades, while the Russians still stick in USSR formations. Putin is an old man of the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back