Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Many nations continue to sell and export arms to Israel, most of which is free and not sales, to assist it's genocide in Gaza. All these nations and officials will be prosecuted for war crimes.

Egypt members on old pdf boasted about cooperation with them altough i warned them that is unnecessary and it is not friendly country and their products are not that advanced, also we see it now they would tell in detail what did they sell them to the zionist to the smallest detail.

Egypt members on old pdf boasted about cooperation with them altough i warned them that is unnecessary and it is not friendly country and their products are not that advanced, also we see it now they would tell in detail what did they sell them to the zionist to the smallest detail.
Interesting, with Serbia? What does Serbia even make I wonder. Must be shells.

Interesting, with Serbia? What does Serbia even make I wonder. Must be shells.
For jew forces they probably sent shells, egypt throw eye on some short range ground/air missile in development by them.

The point was that he's a guy who's actually actively fighting Israel, and even he says this is bullshit.

I work with the authorities? LMAO.

That's why I'm broke and in debt! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA!

Bro, get off the computer and go outside. These conspiracy theories are rotting your brain.

And no, Israel was made by an atheist and opposed by religious jews.

Go read a book.
I get out a lot and work full time. But this situation requires me to pull out the phone and contribute in any way I can. And to monitor the news as my whole family is there.

Jewish fundamentalism is a real thing and not a conspiracy. Jewish fundamentalism does not take on a religious theme like Islamic fundamentalism does, it's ethno-facist terrorism. There is a big chunk of Jewish radicals/extremists. Atheists or secular don't matter. They're extremely radical and fundamentalist.

This one may just be fake news as it’s not a Hezbollah attack I will await further confirmation from more newsworthy sources now I am almost definitely sure it’s fake news since it’s also coming from iran observer much of their stuff is fake or hyped up news, if they did attack Haifa port or ships coming to Haifa this is basically all out war, but again I’m leaning on hyped up story that actually has nothing to do with an attack by Hezbollah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back