Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This one may just be fake news as it’s not a Hezbollah attack I will await further confirmation from more newsworthy sources now I am almost definitely sure it’s fake news since it’s also coming from iran observer much of their stuff is fake or hyped up news, if they did attack Haifa port or ships coming to Haifa this is basically all out war, but again I’m leaning on hyped up story that actually has nothing to do with an attack by Hezbollah

The White House is prepared to roll out a plan that will make Saudi Arabia a Japan-style ally in exchange for new official ties between Riyadh and Tel Aviv. While the Biden administration has invested substantial effort to get the deal inked, it is likely dead on arrival because Saudi Arabia refuses to normalize with Israel unless Tel Aviv agrees to the creation of a Palestinian state.

If we can make this happen it's BIG, we need to keep after companies

I stopped buying intel cpus a few years ago and switched to ryzen so that I didn’t risk getting an Israel made intel cpu. And are not made in Israel ie they are halal’ish (relative)

I stopped buying intel cpus a few years ago and switched to ryzen so that I didn’t risk getting an Israel made intel cpu. And are not made in Israel ie they are halal’ish (relative)

Maa Sadke Java ♥️

A disaster for electricity in the Zionist entity.. 61.5% of the electricity 💡 in Israel is generated by burning coal.. After research, it was found that Colombia is the largest exporter of coal, at a rate of 90% to Israel.. Today, Colombia prevents the export of coal.
Thank you, Colombia
GRACIAS Colombia 🇨🇴

Now if only the Turks and the Azerbaijanis would do the same with Isreal's oil imports!!!

If this happens then this will be a gamechanger for the viability of the entity in the region. Where Intel leads then others will follow.

This so called "ecoomic miracle" of the entity over the last 20 years was mainly Zio-US directed massive investments to propel the Zionist economy forward and nothing to do with any "secret sauce" the entity possesses.

@Meengla
@hussain0216 - Remember that Palestinians just need to stop the arrival of Jewish settler immigrants(+ "help" the 2nd passport holders back to their countries of origin) and the fleeing of investors and this whole colonial settler project starts to become unviable.

Hey. - my Urdu is crap( I will hang my head in shame) and my phonetic Urdu is even worse .. erm - was does “maa sadke Java” mean.

When someone does good, you say that in Urdu; it's a word of endearment, almost like a mother saying I love you to her child who does good. :)

* Not implying one's a child or being homo -- that's the only way to explain it in English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back