Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Why won't the Muslims help the children of Islam?:-

Calm the **** down.

No need to threaten civilians, which is forbidden in Islam.
The massacre in Gaza is taking place with the help of all civilians.
And man we will remember it. Same rapes, stabbing, beating, spitting, bombing, slaughter. You think we will forget. This war has made me half kafir really. Now I don't have any mercy left in me.

They definitely will have greater Israel after looking at the Arab apathy, they remind me of dears in the headlight, just frozen in panic. Time for Pakistan to send some Generals and ISI Chief to guide them.

Pakistan needs to decide for itself.

Staged attacks on Israel to grab Northern Gaza to build Gorian canal and killing, rape, torture and displacement of thousands of Palestinians.
You think Israel deserves any mercy?

The massacre in Gaza is taking place with the help of all civilians.
And man we will remember it. Same rapes, stabbing, beating, spitting, bombing, slaughter. You think we will forget. This war has made me half kafir really. Now I don't have any mercy left in me.
As a Palestinian, I fully understand your emotions. With that said, we would be no better than them if we resort to their same genocidal actions. It is sickening though that their civilian population sees no issue with the crimes being committed against the Palestinian people. i used to think they were just brainwashed. Now I believe they are just sick in the head believing it to be justified from debating these people. They know the truth of what’s going on but choose to justify the genocidal actions by blaming it on any resistance to occupation and oppression. Their blind hatred for Palestinians who just want to live in their land is just sickening.

As a Palestinian, I fully understand your emotions. With that said, we would be no better than them if we resort to their same genocidal actions. It is sickening though that their civilian population sees no issue with the crimes being committed against the Palestinian people. i used to think they were just brainwashed. Now I believe they are just sick in the head believing it to be justified from debating these people. They know the truth of what’s going on but choose to justify the genocidal actions by blaming it on any resistance to occupation and oppression. Their blind hatred for Palestinians who just want to live in their land is just sickening.
I always had mercy for civilians in my heart, may be I still do, I don't know. But I saw Israelis are actually involved in this genocide. May Allah we never takeover them, or we die before that, otherwise man that will be a bad and last day for the people of Israel.
I am really praying that may I not see that day in my life.

Probably both.

83% of them want total destruction and ethnic cleansing poll shows.
Its dreadful number, knowing whats goin on in Gaza.

In this case i think its fair to call Israel a genocidal society. The democracy is just a mask. Has no meanig when it has no democracy or civil rights for 7 million Palestinians living inside its border.

Last edited:
Now it’s getting more embarrassing for US and Israel

4,500 French volunteers and 1000s more from Greece and Ukraine

Over 400 Western military advisors from all major Western nations

And still getting beat by orphans who make weapons in their basement

If you think the Russian defeat was embarrassing in Ukraine this is a whole new level

Which is why Israel is provoking Iran

Now it’s getting more embarrassing for US and Israel

4,500 French volunteers and 1000s more from Greece and Ukraine

Over 400 Western military advisors from all major Western nations

And still getting beat by orphans who make weapons in their basement

If you think the Russian defeat was embarrassing in Ukraine this is a whole new level

Which is why Israel is provoking Iran

There is no such thing as embarrassment in international geopolitics.

My fear when it comes to Israel and zionists is that they are proven psychopaths. Theres no way they are leaving without nuking the entire region first. It doesn't even matter what the cause is, if its Hamas defeating them, Hezbollah or even American Samoa, they are still going to nuke the entire region and all countries that was/is a threat to them.
Nuking would be a suicide move as Zionists will likely lose their so called promised land forever and will unlikely be welcome anywhere around the world. But they do have nukes for a reason and if they want to go down fighting then that could be a possibility.

Which is why countries never make any effort to manage perceptions? 🙄

Only secondary to national interests or even subservient to them as part of an overall strategy and never for inapplicable concerns such as embarrassment.

I think it is time to start talking about a Zionist defeat in Gaza.

Hamas are still after over 3 months able to carry out the same intensity of attacks and so it seems that they have ample supplies and/or weapons production capabilties remaining. History shows that even much lower levels of casualties are not sustainable for these interlopers.

Their(Zionist) economy is in shatters and even the US is getting tired, if only due to the total worldwide condemnation and inability to keep supplying the massive amounts of bombs and money that the entity requires to sustain this war against Gaza.

Zionists may have razed half of Gaza to the ground but this may be the beginning of the end of their unnatural presence in the ME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back