Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

There is no such thing as embarrassment in international geopolitics.
I mean we did have Darnomics and that episode with a certain someone and their zarband. 😂

I believe the Palestinian-Israeli conflict can be resolved. But the Superpowers of our time does not care about resolving conflicts.
The other super power of our time is sleeping unfortunately and lack decent courageous leaders.

Only secondary to national interests or even subservient to them as part of an overall strategy and never for inapplicable concerns such as embarrassment.
Ok, so it is a "thing".

A bit bizarre to say it's not when a lot of effort and money is spent on image perception.

Obviously national interests are national interests.

Thanks, that's cleared up.

Ok, so it is a "thing".

A bit bizarre to say it's not when a lot of effort and money is spent on image perception.

Obviously national interests are national interests.

Thanks, that's cleared up.

What you choose to misunderstand will never be my problem. 😁

The massacre in Gaza is taking place with the help of all civilians.
And man we will remember it. Same rapes, stabbing, beating, spitting, bombing, slaughter. You think we will forget. This war has made me half kafir really. Now I don't have any mercy left in me.
I feel rage as well with these atrocities. One can not let their selves become like the monster they despise, otherwise there is no difference between these zionist genociders and us.

Last edited:
Some people are fuelled by their lust for wars and conflict.
In a recent poll - 15% of the Israeli population want Netanyahu in charge. The only way he stays in is escalating this conflict. Trying to get Iran or making it a regional conflict is the strategy that he is playing and hopefully wont work.

In a recent poll - 15% of the Israeli population want Netanyahu in charge. The only way he stays in is escalating this conflict. Trying to get Iran or making it a regional conflict is the strategy that he is playing and hopefully wont work.

A wider conflict is indeed in the interests of many other parties. Russia, for example, would want USA to get more involved in this conflict to reduce its bandwidth for Ukraine, for example. It is a complex situation indeed.

Nuking would be a suicide move as Zionists will likely lose their so called promised land forever and will unlikely be welcome anywhere around the world. But they do have nukes for a reason and if they want to go down fighting then that could be a possibility.
I am referring to a scenario where they are certain they will go down. Theres no humanity inside them. They will not hesitate taking everyone else down with them.

I am referring to a scenario where they are certain they will go down. Theres no humanity inside them. They will not hesitate taking everyone else down with them.
US cannot be aloof to this possibility as, it would also mean the destruction of US itself economically and socially.
With no export markets, US economy would come down crashing..

In such a scenario where Israel is threatening to use their Samson option.. US would need to pre-emptively destroy Sdot micha, along with all major IDF airbases..

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back