Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The moment the defeated army withdrew the military armored vehicle that was targeted by the Palestinian resistance in Rafah and eight soldiers were burned inside it.
The armored vehicle was covered so that the image of the Israeli industry that was destroyed by the Yassin missile would not spread.

One of those killed in the ambush in the Zaytoun neighborhood - Netzarim axis was the terrorist Elon Weiss, a religious teacher in a religious school, the leader of a settlement in the West Bank, and one of the most ardent extremists.
It incites the expulsion, seizure, and killing of Palestinians from their homes.

He joined his good friend Yehezkel, who was killed six months ago.

1718572651420.jpeg

The Israeli army spokesman announced a tactical truce in Rafah for specific hours with the aim of bringing in aid, but the decision was quickly changed after it was revealed that the Minister of Defense and the politicians were not aware of this, and this decision was taken by the army only, and Ben Gvir describes the decision maker, the “chief of staff of the army,” as stupid and should Doesn't he remain in his position?
Then the army spokesman returned with an announcement that he called “clarifying”: the aggressive actions continue in Rafah, and there has been no change in the entry of goods into the Gaza Strip.

This event confirms recent reports of a major crisis of confidence between the Israeli army leadership and the political leadership, and that the gap has widened further with the invasion of Rafah, in which the army loses some of its soldiers without the real goals of this invasion...

The army makes decisions instead of the leadership, which is unable to do so and is bound by personal political interests. This is what was revealed by a senior Israeli field officer, and it was later revealed that this officer is the Chief of Staff.

The army even informed the political leadership of the dismantling of the military wing of Hamas and that the war can now be ended. The political leadership does not believe the army’s statements and believes that the goal of this is only to stop the war that is causing great harm to the army.

@Musings Since you thanked the lying post above, please do note that it is in the UN report in black and white, and quoted above, unless one considers the UN report itself false and ridiculous, but then again, selectively believing only the parts one likes to peddle a preferred agenda is the high deception here, truth and honesty be damned.
Up to your old tricks lol.
You selectively lift a couple of sentences from a post and insinuate I liked what you call a lie.
I know what and why I liked it. Next time don’t take 10% of a post and focus on the fact I liked a post. Read and absorb the whole post.
Trying to create an apartheid state - one that’s committed genocide - collective punish children - bomb hospitals and target kids to a resistance that only exists because of the systematic ethnic cleansing of Palestine confirms the reason why your posts are lopsided to say the least.
Carry on - I’m entertained by what you’re posting……

Emirati aircraft dropped humanitarian aid and food supplies on the city of Khan Yunis to relieve displaced Palestinian families and support them in light of the difficult circumstances they are living in, on the first day of Eid Al-Adha.

Up to your old tricks lol.
You selectively lift a couple of sentences from a post and insinuate I liked what you call a lie.
I know what and why I liked it. Next time don’t take 10% of a post and focus on the fact I liked a post. Read and absorb the whole post.
Trying to create an apartheid state - one that’s committed genocide - collective punish children - bomb hospitals and target kids to a resistance that only exists because of the systematic ethnic cleansing of Palestine confirms the reason why your posts are lopsided to say the least.
Carry on - I’m entertained by what you’re posting……

How about you find the intellectual honesty to quote the UN report in full for the war crimes committed by both sides, for starters? Or is that too much to expect?

On second thought, please forget it. You are senior management here. It is not for me to to opine on how the forum should be run. I can only participate or not.

@Musings Since you thanked the lying post above, please do note that it is in the UN report in black and white, and quoted above, unless one considers the UN report itself false and ridiculous, but then again, selectively believing only the parts one likes to peddle a preferred agenda is the high deception here, truth and honesty be damned.

Don't know where you come from or what your race is but you are obviously not a white european. No matter how much you support, try to appease, seek the acceptance of and suck up to, you will NEVER be accepted as one of them. white europeans regard non-whites as more inferior than animals who are there to be used and abused by whites. Trying to endear yourself to them will not take you to heaven.

How about you find the intellectual honesty to quote the UN report in full for the war crimes committed by both sides, for starters? Or is that too much to expect?

On second thought, please forget it. You are senior management here. It is not for me to to opine on how it should be run. I can only participate or not.

When did hamas brutally murder and commit a holocaust against 40,000 civilians and murder over 20,000 children/babies? Your white worship and justifying genocide by whites is sickening.

When did hamas brutally murder and commit a holocaust against 40,000 civilians and murder over 20,000 children/babies? Your white worship and justifying genocide by whites is sickening.

Please read the UN report for yourself. It describes the war crimes by both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back