• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Mobius

SpeedLimited
Jan 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Wow to the Arabs, for a torment is near. There will be no one left to help them as they remained silent at the plightof the Palestinians....

clutch

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2008
Please forward this photo to Prince Salman Al Saud I'm sure he’ll take a pride to look at it.

Saudi MBS is a cuck. He would approve. That's how slaves think. He just wants Israeli assurances his throne is secure.

Aziqbal

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Thanks but I don’t have a Check box for the sensitive content ?
IMG_8411.jpeg

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Same goes with Pakistan army and Turkish Army and Iranian army and Jordanian army.
Besides fixing its own economy, what the Pakistan Army needs to do is step up the rate at which it builds hydrogen bombs. Not for this conflict, but from what this conflict should shows everyone watching. Be able to defend yourself, because everyone else will drag their feet.

Also, should Pakistan be called upon to provide a nuclear umbrella, it will be able do so, better, with 500-1000 H-Bombs then the current 170.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Quite a few barbecued by the looks of it! Wonder when it took place - no mention in MSM yet.

At the end he says something about "the 16th" I can't make out the entire thing he's saying so fast but he repeats that number the way they would say a date, so quite possibly on the 16th of June, 9 days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest