• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

MLK

Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That is so satisfying & gratifying all at the same time. Next time, hopefully they can have a pair firing either simultaneously or in rapid sequence to be sure to finish off the rest of the fleeing murderers of women & children there.
Did the fighter at the end say the date is 16/10/2016, or am I very mistaken?

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Did the fighter at the end say the date is 16/10/2016, or am I very mistaken?

Yes, it's quite possible the double 16 he said he was referring to the date of the 16th day of a month in the year 2016, I think you're right on. That's good to be accurate about these things even though the result is satisfactory either way, still it's important for accurate context.

Reactions: MLK

MLK

Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes, it's quite possible the double 16 he said he was referring to the date of the 16th day of a month in the year 2016, I think you're right on. That's good to be accurate about these things even though the result is satisfactory either way, still it's important for accurate context.
You're spot on, but I hope we're wrong about the video being old, because it's extremely satisfying.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Now it looks like the ultra orthodox, some trying to stay out of the conflict but also from amongst whom many are the most extremist in support of the conflict, are about to get drafted into the war.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The protests going forward should have a speaker remind the public (with stats) of the impact BDS is making and to keep it up.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Is the Israeli military trying to get rid Netanyahu, by undermining his talking points?

BHAN85

Jan 5, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
After get orders from USA masters, the corrupt Israeli ruler says:

So better prepare yourselves GCC, because after Hezbollah, it's turn to Iran, and block Hormuz strait to ruin all of you, through a well planned USA plan.

Falcon29

Elite Member
Apr 13, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
After get orders from USA masters, the corrupt Israeli ruler says:

So better prepare yourselves GCC, because after Hezbollah, it's turn to Iran, and block Hormuz strait to ruin all of you, through a well planned USA plan.
Huh, what does GCC have to do with it ?

But, in any event, Gantz is out of the cabinet. They are going to do any war on Lebanon. Just request Hezbollah to stop fire on the north by September. I think Hezbollah will oblige and it will slowly go back to normal. I don't see actual signs of Israel preparing to execute a war on Lebanon.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
My Comment to a NY Times article--yet to be posted and sometimes they don't post anti-Israel Comments or post really late. So here it is:

"Clearly Netanyahu is working against Biden and so openly too. But I won't absolve a spineless, self-proclaimed 'Zionist' like Biden of his complicity in the ongoing massacre in Gaza. No amount of 'politics' or 'AIPAC' influence can wash away Biden's complicity. If he had a spine and a good moral compass, he would take a bold and historic stand and at least not Veto a UNSC Resolution to recognize Palestine along the 1967 borders. But he doesn't have any morality left him in. The last moral person was Jimmy Carter. A true Christian. After him are nothing but corporate stooges of the Military Industrial Complex. Shame on you Biden! "
Biden admitted as much when he entered the senate 50 years ago.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If anyone knows anyone that lives in the 16th New York congressional district, let them know to vote before 9pm tonight. It is literally the congressional race in the US, in which AIPAC is throwing in the most money, this year.

He’s behind in the polls, and needs all the help he can get.

Users who are viewing this thread