Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Houthis will likely hit back very hard against the entity and we may see something like what Iran did back in April with hundreds of ballistic/cruise missiles and drones being fired within the space of a few hours.

The difference this time is that the Houthis will specifically go and target civilian infrastructure like oil depots and ports.

Zionists may have just made the biggest mistake since October 7th.
I don't think so. Only Iran has that capability. For Houthi's it would be sufficient to hit a identical target in the enemy territory. By trying to overwhelm Israeli/US defenses.

I don't think so. Only Iran has that capability. For Houthi's it would be sufficient to hit a identical target in the enemy territory. By trying to overwhelm Israeli/US defenses.

Let’s see what happens but Houthis will get like for like retaliation here.

Houthis will likely hit back very hard against the entity and we may see something like what Iran did back in April with hundreds of ballistic/cruise missiles and drones being fired within the space of a few hours.

The difference this time is that the Houthis will specifically go and target civilian infrastructure like oil depots and ports.

Zionists may have just made the biggest mistake since October 7th.
I really doubt the Houthis' ability to replicate what Iran did, although the weakness of Israel's air defense is clearly uncovered, I believe the Houthis do not have the resources to do so.

can you share your solution for defeating Israel?
I believe that the current campaign of attrition is more than enough to weaken the state of Israel, Israel's defeat will not be through launching missiles and rockets against them, this serves to weaken them militarily and even economically.

Israel is now embarking on a potential campaign of genocide in the West Bank. Claiming they're doing it to take guns away from few hundred Palestinians, that live in their own cities. Israel views Palestinian cities as Jewish territory. And now has officially embarked on a military campaign of terror, intended to push Palestinains of West Bank into Jordan.

Urgent | Galant: We issued orders to the Central Command of the Israeli army to eliminate armed brigades in the West Bank

1721574933761.png1721575019492.png1721575073447.pngUSA and UK launch new airstrikes against Yemen after Israel's huge strikes against Yemen yesterday

meanwhile, the UAE:

This Hasan Sajwani is he real person? From his tweets / posts on X he seems to be and Indian bot.
USA and UK launch new airstrikes against Yemen after Israel's huge strikes against Yemen yesterday

meanwhile, the UAE:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back