Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Here is one more video by the very reputable Kyle that Kamala Harris is being 'very astute' by sidelining the 'warmongers' from the Biden administration in her own administration.
I don't think Kamala could be worse than Biden. I absotely don't think so and I had stated above that opinion multiple times.
So if you are a Muslim voter in the 'swing states', vote Kamala Harris! Roll the dice and take a chance! I mean, you don't have much to play with--if anything to play with--so why not play by your instincts??

Kamala's daughter is pro-Palestine.

Stepdaughter of US VP Kamala Harris raising money for Gaza - NYP​

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF Published: NOVEMBER 4, 2023 22:15Updated: NOVEMBER 5, 2023 09:54
Ella Emhoff, stepdaughter of US Vice President Kamala Harris, is seen at the inauguration ceremony in Washington, on January 20, 2021. (photo credit: Wikimedia Commons)
Ella Emhoff, stepdaughter of US Vice President Kamala Harris, is seen at the inauguration ceremony in Washington, on January 20, 2021.(photo credit: Wikimedia Commons)

Representatives of Emhoff have previously pointed out that she does not consider herself Jewish.​

Ella Emhoff, the stepdaughter of US Vice President Kamala Harris, is taking part in a public fundraising campaign for Gaza, an expose published by the New York Post on Saturday found.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!...........You have uttered what I have been saying in this forum and it's previous iteration for nearly 10 years. For many reasons and circumstances, us Pakistanis and many other non-whites are in a state of inferiority and servitude to the white western europeans. The question is how do we break these chains of slavery and inferiority from the goreh?
What is a Goreh slang?

The word “Gora” refers to a “White-skinned person,” and it is a singular word. However, “Gore, with an accent on “e,” is a plural word for a group of White-skinned persons.Oct 16, 2015

On break. Had to look up Goreh. Best I can find is above. Correct?

They won because of the help of the west.

Palestinians dont need be brainwashed, its like saying the nazis doing what they did will not create a reaction.

Palestinians are not occupying land, not daily killing Palestinians including children (all before oct 7), not detaining hundreds of people thousands now including kids without trial or justification, they dont set up aparthied israel does allof this and its islamism your worried about what a joke.
All the arabs country were equipped with USSR weapons. Even the SAM2 battery in the egyptian side were driven by soviet team.... So some west help for a small single country (8 millions people only) facing 3 or 4 arabs country together with far more people is not a scandal.
And after all it was the jewish blood that was spent on Mirage III or english tanks destroyed by the arabs.

Palestinian child don't need to be brainwashed ? OK, but why are they trained this way ?. Because it is a fact.
The truth is always racist. Now, stop committing genocide against Palestinians and leave their land you European hook nose rat
There is no genocide in Gaza. Genocide is an attempt to erase all a population. In this case the civilians are informed before the operations, so as to move. I add that it's not the IAF that hide among the civilians, put rockets launchers in hospital or school...

What is a Goreh slang?

The word “Gora” refers to a “White-skinned person,” and it is a singular word. However, “Gore, with an accent on “e,” is a plural word for a group of White-skinned persons.Oct 16, 2015

On break. Had to look up Goreh. Best I can find is above. Correct?
Yes. Gora comes from old Sanskrit word "Gaura" meaning pale.

Yes and No.
They see Hamas people as beasts. So I am.
The real Gaza civilian people is another thing : they gave them access to israeli hospital, gave energy, water....
Stop reporting posts when committing the same offence you are reporting. You won’t get favouritism here.
They don’t want access Israeli hospitals - they just want their land back that is illegally occupied

Why can't both these people find a permanent solution to this fighting. The American policy during Bidens time seems to be worse than that of Trump. Although he pandered to the Israelis the region was largely peaceful with Gazans having some semblance of normality. But then hell break loose as soon as Biden comes, be it Afg or ME. Poor policies, ill planned actions.

Why can't both these people find a permanent solution to this fighting. The American policy during Bidens time seems to be worse than that of Trump. Although he pandered to the Israelis the region was largely peaceful with Gazans having some semblance of normality. But then hell break loose as soon as Biden comes, be it Afg or ME. Poor policies, ill planned actions.
Think the 2 state solution was the way forward but look at the historical map and see the land grabbing. The latest collective punishment and genocide will make this a hard plan to follow.

The livelihood of the Saudi Kingdom is intrinsically tied with the West and the livelihood of millions of workers from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines etc is tied to the economies of the the GCC Arab countries. America sits in a commanding position where it can seize literally hundreds of billions of dollars of the GCC Arab countries' assets--just like America did to mighty Russia--and there would be nothing the GCC Arab countries could do about that. But at least Russia was a military power and with unmatched natural resources; so Russia, though bloodied, picked up the pieces and used its considerable human and natural resources, with the Chinese help, to absorb the shocks of the Ukraine war.
There is absolutely nothing preventing America from inflicting grave damage to the GCC Arab countries financially, and even militarily, if it comes to that. And the actions of the Americans would cause untold misery not only in the Arab countries but also in those poor countries that I mentioned above.

The forum can get carried away with grand ideologies and idealism but those who are responsible for the lives of not just their own but also of hundreds of millions are NOT going to sacrifice all for 5-7 million Palestinians. The rulers tried that-- especially in King Faisal's time--but they failed. They couldn't succeed.

It is only Iran and its proxies, who have some very favorable conditions behind them, who are able to stick their necks out for the Palestinians.

So please get out of your race based world view and think geo-economics.

lesson: dont put all your eggs in one single basket

US Power is undeniable.
If you are not militariliy somewhat self-sufficient you have to be ready to bow down. Arab fiefdoms became drunk of power and ended up selling their land and people for decadence. Like who in their right mind invites gigantic foreign military bases in their own home?

Btw in countrie like Indonesia and Thailand, foreigners cannot own land. Its a very good law that prevents foreign ownership and eventual disturbance in their countries

Think the 2 state solution was the way forward but look at the historical map and see the land grabbing. The latest collective punishment and genocide will make this a hard plan to follow.
I think Israel slowly planning to absob Gaza since "it's Hamas zone" and move the Gazans to west bank. Israelis are bombing wherever the Gazans move.

I think Israel slowly planning to absob Gaza since "it's Hamas zone" and move the Gazans to west bank. Israelis are bombing wherever the Gazans move.
Well from your thinking you can deduce -
Israel want to ethnic cleanse the land known as Palestine. Wherever Palestinians are moved - they bomb. This is not about Hamas anymore - it’s genocide

All the arabs country were equipped with USSR weapons. Even the SAM2 battery in the egyptian side were driven by soviet team.... So some west help for a small single country (8 millions people only) facing 3 or 4 arabs country together with far more people is not a scandal.
And after all it was the jewish blood that was spent on Mirage III or english tanks destroyed by the arabs.

Palestinian child don't need to be brainwashed ? OK, but why are they trained this way ?. Because it is a fact.

There is no genocide in Gaza. Genocide is an attempt to erase all a population. In this case the civilians are informed before the operations, so as to move. I add that it's not the IAF that hide among the civilians, put rockets launchers in hospital or school...
I remember you now, your that genocide facist supporter of Israel.

You write allot of crap wont waste any more time with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back