Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This video is now going viral....

Someone mentioned this is an old video from 2015.

The Christians are being riled up for a new crusade against Islam.

I mentioned weeks ago the door of opportunity to defeat the bandit state of Israel is closing.

Last edited:
1721962539283.png

Israeli National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir endorsed former U.S. President Donald Trump—the 2024 Republican nominee—for the White House in an interview published Wednesday in which he accused the Biden administration of preventing Israel from winning its war in Gaza.

"I believe that with Trump, Israel will receive the backing to act against Iran," Ben-Gvir, who heads the far-right Otzma Yehudit (Jewish Power) party, told Bloomberg. "With Trump, it will be clearer that enemies must be defeated."

View attachment 56609

Israeli National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir endorsed former U.S. President Donald Trump—the 2024 Republican nominee—for the White House in an interview published Wednesday in which he accused the Biden administration of preventing Israel from winning its war in Gaza.

"I believe that with Trump, Israel will receive the backing to act against Iran," Ben-Gvir, who heads the far-right Otzma Yehudit (Jewish Power) party, told Bloomberg. "With Trump, it will be clearer that enemies must be defeated."
They are Leeches... they have no loyalty to anyone except themselves, they killed their prophets, they betrayed Esa Pbuh, they backstab Muhammad SAW, they will never change... Allah has predetermine their destiny and they can't escape it.

Seems like Labour party is in a moral quandary, enchained to their Nazi masters they need to please and the wrath of the British public they need to placate to prevent civil strife. Even boots to the head won't save them.

Last edited:
Some important developments to watch for:

1.) Netanyahu's return to Israel. We will know if there is going to be a ceasefire or not. If not, then it's likely Netanyahu chose to escalate on all fronts. Gaza, Lebanon, and Egypt.

2.) Israel's occupation of border crossing and border with Egypt is in violation of the peace treaty. Egypt is and will be taking defensive counter measures. We could see big changes in next few years.

3.) Resistance fronts increasing pressure with Yemeni precision strikes at Israeli center, and Hezbollah expansion of scope of attacks over past five days. Hezbollah's strikes in past week or so have actually crossed Israel's red lines. That does not mean Israel knows how to respond to that. But it means Netanyahu will become under a lot of pressure to make a ceasefire in Gaza or embark on a dangerous campaign. If Hezbollah keeps it up, then then will certainly apply pressure that forces Israeli's to have to make a decision sooner. And would prevent prolongation of war on Gaza.

Israel is fighting for its very survival and even the usually bombastic Netanyahu is now saying that. In past, Israelis used to crow about the ability to crush any opponent, any time, any where. But they increasingly use terms like Israel is fighting for its survival, which is correct frame to present the Israeli situation. I have said it multiple times in this thread that Israel's geography, demographics and its pampered dual citizen population makes it imperative for Israel to have its decades old 'deterrence' in place. A rich country's population has to feel totally secure or they'd flee. Even in America, the Pandemic allowed more remote work options, enabling people to flee unsafe and/or expensive localities. And in case of Israel, dangers are truly mortal. So fleeing is an option and one can't blame them. And 60,000-80,000+ have fled the north of Israel to other places, becoming the Internally Displaced Persons. They can't stay in hotels or temp locations forever.

So, yes, Israel will have to go after Lebanon. Question is whether now or a few years later. If Netanyahu is the PM then it is likely to be now. If someone else is the PM, then probably 3-5 years--and that's one of Israel's own analyst said.

What stopped the Zionist entity from already bombing Lebanon?

Nothing as they had no real threat from Hamas and so could have used a fraction of their airpower to "deal" with Hezbollah and Lebanon since October 7th.

There is no ground option against Hezbollah as they will be wiped out by Hezbollah's advanced anti-tank weaponry if not ground terrorist concentrations destroyed by heavy mortars and rockets.

It seems like the entity is bluffing and will have to accept new realities on the ground as otherwise it will be implosion as millions of 2nd passport holders and others with family/historical connections flee as soon as full blown war with Hezbollah and the "Axis of Resistance" starts.

This video is now going viral....

Someone mentioned this is an old video from 2015.

The Christians are being riled up for a new crusade against Islam.

I mentioned weeks ago the door of opportunity to defeat the bandit state of Israel is closing.

Interesting

She believes something that came out of a vagina, and needed diapers changing Is "lord". Sick woman.

This does not befit the majesty of the true Lord.

Kamala Harris statement is the topmost headline in an Israeli site right now. I am not political scientist but even I can see the significance of this statement. Had she made this statement while addressing Arabs/Muslims then it would matter less. But she made it after meeting Netanyahu; and of course she had to pander to the Israelis: The Israeli Lobby/$$ can not be ignored in America.
To repeat: Kamala cannot be worse than Biden! Personalities do matter in whoever is the American President! Just look at Trump: He too is beholden to the same political forces and constraints as Biden or Bush Jr were but Trump's personality can prevail, some times even over the Deep State of America.

Harris: I won’t stay silent on Gaza suffering; Israel: Her words harm chances for deal​

After meeting Netanyahu, US VP says she lamented ‘death of far too many innocent civilians’; top Israeli official: Remarks imply Israel-US gaps, will lead Hamas to toughen stance​

US Vice President Kamala Harris insisted Thursday that she would not be “silent” on suffering in Gaza while also touting her pro-Israel bona fides, in comments made shortly after meeting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Her remarks drew furious Israeli complaints that they could complicate efforts to reach a deal with the Hamas terror group to free hostages and end the war in Gaza.

Speaking to reporters after what she called a “frank and constructive” meeting with Netanyahu at the White House, Harris said it was time to end the “devastating” war sparked by the Hamas terror group’s brutal October 7 attack on Israel, in comments that some saw as a sign of a possible shift in Washington’s stance as the presumptive Democratic nominee for president takes center stage.

“What has happened in Gaza over the past nine months is devastating. The images of dead children and desperate hungry people fleeing for safety, sometimes displaced for the second, third or fourth time,” Harris told reporters. “We cannot look away in the face of these tragedies. We cannot allow ourselves to become numb to the suffering and I will not be silent.”

The vice president noted that she pressed Netanyahu on the “dire” situation in Gaza during their 40-minute meeting in Washington, while also stressing the importance of reaching a deal to free hostages and end the war.

Harris said she “expressed with the prime minister my serious concern about the scale of human suffering and Gaza, including the death of far too many innocent civilians. And I made clear my serious concern about the dire humanitarian situation there.”

What stopped the Zionist entity from already bombing Lebanon?

Nothing as they had no real threat from Hamas and so could have used a fraction of their airpower to "deal" with Hezbollah and Lebanon since October 7th.

There is no ground option against Hezbollah as they will be wiped out by Hezbollah's advanced anti-tank weaponry if not ground terrorist concentrations destroyed by heavy mortars and rockets.

It seems like the entity is bluffing and will have to accept new realities on the ground as otherwise it will be implosion as millions of 2nd passport holders and others with family/historical connections flee as soon as full blown war with Hezbollah and the "Axis of Resistance" starts.

I think Israel missed the chance against Hezbollah. Maybe the Israelis thought they could finish off Gazan resistance in no time and then fully concentrate on northern front. Maybe Israelis wanted to pileup the weaponry (of course supplied by the Americans) before going north. But in all likelihood then feared and still fear Hezbollah.

Going forward, as long as a chunk of northern Israel is empty, Israel will be compelled to go after Hezbollah. Israel is a tiny country with not much good land. The north is where there is good land and strategic places to watch both Lebanon and Syria--and maybe even beyond them. Israeli population displaced in the north are not willing to go back until Hezbollah is pushed back or eliminated. So living with the 'new reality' that you are mentioning will be very difficult, if not impossible. Plus, as long as he is the PM of Israel, Netanyahu has a personal stake in expanding and prolonging the war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back