Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

So it seems like Israel has made plans for invasion of Lebanon?
Is Netanyahu really that stupid ? Or maybe he is ?

Israel is fighting for its very survival and even the usually bombastic Netanyahu is now saying that. In past, Israelis used to crow about the ability to crush any opponent, any time, any where. But they increasingly use terms like Israel is fighting for its survival, which is correct frame to present the Israeli situation. I have said it multiple times in this thread that Israel's geography, demographics and its pampered dual citizen population makes it imperative for Israel to have its decades old 'deterrence' in place. A rich country's population has to feel totally secure or they'd flee. Even in America, the Pandemic allowed more remote work options, enabling people to flee unsafe and/or expensive localities. And in case of Israel, dangers are truly mortal. So fleeing is an option and one can't blame them. And 60,000-80,000+ have fled the north of Israel to other places, becoming the Internally Displaced Persons. They can't stay in hotels or temp locations forever.

So, yes, Israel will have to go after Lebanon. Question is whether now or a few years later. If Netanyahu is the PM then it is likely to be now. If someone else is the PM, then probably 3-5 years--and that's one of Israel's own analyst said.

View attachment 56600
Leila Khaled (Arabic: ليلى خالد, Arabic pronunciation: [ˈlajla ˈxaːled] born April 9, 1944) is a former Palestinian militant and member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP). She is famous as the first woman to hijack an airplane.

View attachment 56602

How Leila Khaled Became the Anti-Israel Icon

The anti-Israel movement is enamored with Leila Khaled. A terrorist with the distinction of being the first female Palestinian hijacker, Khaled is the most famous member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), an organization designated as a terrorist group by America, Canada, Australia, Japan and the European Union.

After hijacking two planes, she not only walks free today – which she did after both hijackings – but is a leader in the anti-Israel movement. That movement has unapologetically made her their hero.

Across college campuses and social media, Leila Khaled’s picture adorns university “apartheid” walls, posters, advertisements, backpacks and buttons. The most iconic picture of her shows her swathed in a Palestinian keffiyeh cradling an AK-47. It was taken shortly after her release following her first hijacking in 1969.

View attachment 56601

The photograph has become an icon for the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) – a resistance movement formed in 1967 to struggle against the Israeli occupation of Palestine – for which Leila was an activist and leader.

The Jewish Report, December 6, 2018

When the Jewish South African-born, newly-nominated United States Ambassador Lana Marks arrives in Pretoria to assume her role as American envoy to South Africa, she may well discover that the American consulate in Johannesburg is situated at the address of 1 Leila Khaled Drive. This will not sit well with her or her bosses in Washington.

A short video of Kamala Harris, who is apparently already taking the role of the President of the United States. She is describing her meeting with Netanyahu.
If you watch it carefully, after the usual/required pro-Israel blah blah, she comes to the point and goes into some detail about a 'permanent' ceasefire plan which would require, in Phase 2, the 'entire' IDF to pull out from Gaza. She also uses the word 'told' to tell something to Netanyahu and she strongly presents a case for the Palestinian rights.

This was a written statement, carefully worded. Very diplomatic but it strengthens my understanding of her, as not going to be another Biden.
I hope she wins! Support her! Take a chance.

A short video of Kamala Harris, who is apparently already taking the role of the President of the United States. She is describing her meeting with Netanyahu.
If you watch it carefully, after the usual/required pro-Israel blah blah, she comes to the point and goes into some detail about a 'permanent' ceasefire plan which would require, in Phase 2, the 'entire' IDF to pull out from Gaza. She also uses the word 'told' to tell something to Netanyahu and she strongly presents a case for the Palestinian rights.

This was a written statement, carefully worded. Very diplomatic but it strengthens my understanding of her, as not going to be another Biden.
I hope she wins! Support her! Take a chance.

That's what my post above tried to say. However, I believe it will be more than 'nuances'.

Nobody should get too excited about Kamala Harris. However, I tend to think she can't be any worse than Biden. Biden is an old Cold War mentality, racist, war monger and he has already lived his life. Kamala is younger--much younger--a person of color, of immigrant background and a woman. She is a big contrast against Biden.

Here is another one--pretty harsh on Kamala. However, I still say: She can't be worse than Biden.

That's what my post above tried to say. However, I believe it will be more than 'nuances'.

Nobody should get too excited about Kamala Harris. However, I tend to think she can't be any worse than Biden. Biden is an old Cold War mentality, racist, war monger and he has already lived his life. Kamala is younger--much younger--a person of color, of immigrant background and a woman. She is a big contrast against Biden.
ll
Here is another one--pretty harsh on Kamala. However, I still say: She can't be worse than Biden.

She will be worse.

how Native Indians of 170Million were killed in 110 years.. is the same experiment going to happen with Palestinians

how Native Indians of 170Million were killed in 110 years.. is the same experiment going to happen with Palestinians
Please do some research.

What happened to the population of Native Americans from 1500 to 1600?

Between 1492 and 1600, 90% of the indigenous populations in the Americas had died. That means about 55 million people perished because of violence and never-before-seen pathogens like smallpox, measles, and influenza.

By the way, the population of whites in North America in 1610 was 350.

~

Here are some estimates of the number of African slaves transported to different countries during the Atlantic Slave Trade (1526–1867):
  • Portugal and Brazil: 5,099,815
  • Britain: 2,733,324
  • France: 1,164,967
  • Spain and Uruguay: 884,922
  • Netherlands: 475,240
  • United States: 252,652
  • Denmark and the Baltics: 91,733
~

Two percent of the entire African slave trade went to the United States.

The biggest offenders are Britain (who America fought two wars against), Portugal, and Brazil.

Which country imported the most slaves?

The British and Portuguese account for seven out of every ten transatlantic slaving voyages and carried nearly three quarters of all people embarking from Africa destined for slavery (Eltis et al 2001).

1721956528571.png

1721956549995.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back