Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Ok, what would it have cost Iran to have provided protection, even if unnecessary?

A single short-range SAM battery probably would have sufficed. This was a single strike by drone(more likely in my opinion) or missile fired from within Iran by agents.

Now Iran can either launch an even more massive strike on the entity than what it did back in April or back down and take the humilitation in front of the whole world.

PS - Look at the "ring of steel" that the west provides key visiting leaders with AWACs, air-defence ships and SAM batteries. If they can do basic due diligence, then why cannot Iran within its admittedly more limited capabilities?

I don't know much about what Iran can do to protect people in Iran. It does seem like that country has a significant presence of Israeli/Western spies and killers. I hate to think what Pakistan has! Pakistan became a hotbed of CIA agents starting early 80s and I presume the country is in a very compromised place by now. But that's for another topic.

This is a 'marathon' vs a sprint. Clearly shows Israel's desperation and desperation only comes when one is losing, which Israel is clearly by all metrics. Recently in an Israeli site, someone managed to say something like 'Israel's enemies live in large countries with large populations. They may act sub human but they are still human beings, capable of learning and sometimes outsmarting Israel'.

I know who will get there first.

1722422065148.png

Big loss, all intel ops and protocols should go back mainly analog until gaining ability for fully covered and controlled digital ones. Exposure is to risky.

Despite Netanyahu's directive to not say much, some still can't resist celebrating the death of Ismail Haniyeh.
And I don't know why Israelis think their 'plausible deniability' holds water in front of the world? Everyone knows it was Israel who killed Haniyeh and does such things routinely.

‘No more mercy’: Ministers celebrate Haniyeh’s killing though Israel officially mum​

Netanyahu reportedly calls on cabinet members to refrain from comment, but Government Press Office briefly posts image of Haniyeh with the word ‘Eliminated’ across his forehead​

Cabinet ministers celebrated the death of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh on social media Wednesday morning, despite Hebrew media reports that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had ordered his ministers to remain silent on the overnight assassination in the Iranian capital.

“This is the right way to purge the world of this filth,” tweeted Heritage Minister Amichay Eliyahu, a member of National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir’s far-right Otzma Yehudit party, intimating that Israel was behind the killing.

“No more imaginary ‘peace’/surrender agreements, no more mercy for these dead men walking,” he wrote in a post linked to an article announcing Haniyeh’s death.

“The iron fist that will strike them is the one that will bring quiet and a modicum of comfort, and strengthen our ability to live in peace with those who seek peace. Haniyeh’s death makes the world a slightly better place.”

Iran want Israel to fight it's proxies Hamas, Hizbollah and Houthi, while watching the game from sidelines.

Looks like Israel on the other hand want to directly fight Iran and trying to Bait him to a war.

This Canadian Prepper guy, at the beginning of this conflict, was neutral. But has turned a little pro Palestine since then.
He is right: Israel wants to drag America into Israel's war and also he thinks Netanyahu got a 'Green Light' when he came to Washington a few days ago and addressed the US Congress. I don't know about that.
But one thing is now clear to me: As long as Netanyahu is running Israel, hostilities will continue and even become a regional war.

ooks like Israel on the other hand want to directly fight Iran and trying to Bait him to a war.

Israel wants AMERICA to directly fight Iran. Israel can't even handle Hezbollah or the Gazan resistance on its own! What a bunch of cowards!!

Iran want Israel to fight it's proxies Hamas, Hizbollah and Houthi, while watching the game from sidelines.

Looks like Israel on the other hand want to directly fight Iran and trying to Bait him to a war.

It's actually a very smart ploy, it just drags Israel down in a constant battle and quagmire without international law backing it

Israel would almost prefer short sharp battles where it can use it U.S funds and weapons

It doesn't want long, dragged out events which effect its small population, funds, supplies and the international question keeps going back to Palestinian freedom

Iran.is forced to respond at the moment, and it MUST DO to retain deterrence
BUT increasing funds and support to the resistance to keep Israel in a constant battle whilst the rest of the worlds supporters.of.palestine use international law and rulings to hit Israel is smart, grind them down

"The Iranian Revolutionary Guard"

lol, you think the US Secret Service dread talking a beating form being subpoenaed by a congressional hearing by the WORSE US senators and with their MAGA s&p beards & hairs like that INSUFFEREABLE mule Ted Crud.
what kind of punishment should the most incompetent Middle East Republican guard add intel organization such as this absolute failure of security protocol ON THE HIGHEST DIPPLOMATIC world level should suffer?

If Khamanei doesn't jail and publicly hand every one of them in the square off the light poles ala Saddam Hussein and or executes them ala Hitler stryle or even ALA Egyptian Sisi/SCAF/MUKHABARAT, then they have ZER) respect for Iran in general. At least I gave their ballistic program and IRIAF MORE CREDIT than even any full-blooded Iranian here has I had so much respect for their tenacity against hegemonic influence from the EAST and under all the threats and sanctions themselves, they persevered and became strong n=in their own way. Even a supa dupa jealous guy (not me, just saying) would have to respect that.

BUT NOW, not being able to protect the number 1 wanted many in the WORLD while hosting him in your supposed country that has wort holes in its protectile screen than my french side door plainly SUCKS!

Again, no respect for any BS from Iran Shahed drones or Faten ballistic missiles or an of that solid BS until you show us what kind of me you Shia Iranian who LOVE to stroke the Muslim credit as if it
s competition in the first place and make up for whatever semblance of cicatricial pride you might have left.

For years you Shia gloated about being the only ones who helped the Palestinians instead of extending a hand with Sunnis as all Muslims to take credit as the True & Final religion but instead made it into a sectarian issue. Let's see how Allas (swt) appreciate the purposeful division you've created and see how it's going to come raining down on you know, especially with the Biden/Harris move. What move is best for them now to garner the popular vote as well as the electoral vote and smoke one out before it even starts. This was a brilliant move by the Biden admin and the ziojews to target Iranians left and right at will in Sirya, Israel, IRAN itself the UK and all points Europe cuz Iranian especially IRGC SUCK at intel and are now an ineffective intel organization.

For all you bashers who keep crying rivers all over your wet pants about how treacherous the GCC Arabs, EGYPTIANS, Sriyans, Most Iraqis, Libyans, Jordanians, Tunisians Norhtern non-pocket greases Lebanese and Libyan are not even in the same SHAMEFUL boat as the pathetic secutiry and intelligence apparatus of the IRGC IN TEHRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CAPITAL OF IRAN WHICH SHOULD BE GUARDED AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

I don't ever want to hear any nitwit start bitching about how Egypt beat the SHIT out of the zionist land-thieving animals and the bead down they've taken since that decided to fight Egypt and how they were more than happy being pigs rolling around in their own fecal matter as long as Egypt doesn't get the latest and greatest because you now that demon states FEARS NO ONE (AND I MEAN NO-ONE) AS IT FEARS EGYPT THE WAY IT PREVENTS ALL ADVANCED WEAPONS FROM BEING AQCQUIRED BY EGYTP BECAUSE EGYPT IT THE ONLY VOUNTTY THAT POSSES AND EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO THE DEMONS AND DON'T YOU SHIA IRANINS AND PAKISTANDS WHO;VE BEEN INSULTING US EGYPTIANS SINCE THIS FORUM EVERY STRATED EVERY OPEN YOUR MOUTHS UNTIL YOU MAKE UP FOR THIS UTTER BLASHPEMOUS FAILURE OF ALLOWIG ISMAHIL HAMEYYA TO DIE UNDER YUOUR WATCH JUST LIKT THE HORRIBLE LOGISTICAL EFFORST YOU TOOK TO PROTECT YOUR OWN PRESIDENT AND FOREIGHT MINISTER. SO DON'T YOU EVERY COME HERE AND GLOAT YOUR IRANIA SUNNI-KILLING SHIA KRIMINALS AT US OVERWEARMINGUL SUNNI MAJORITY OR i AM PREPARED TO START A WAR UNTIL THE PERMAMANENT BAND COMES DOWN, DO'NT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE BRING IT ON BITCHES!

And if any of all you asshole anti-Egyptian people haters utter a another single word from your SUPER ANTI EGYPTIAN NARRATIVE anti with that stank breath of yours (DALIT) and lie about an article that credits Egypt for investing in its future financec and invetments and someone make it look like its a betrayal to the Palestinian cause? You lying hunk of turd told you straight to your face bith!!!!!!!!!! And if you ever call us beggars while you jerk off at Netherlands bestiality bars for a living but specific anti Arabic bashing, *(what turns you on more, a donkey with his sime shlong or a mule with a semi truc, wait, I know, you like the girthy elephant truck of an ARABIAN HORSE, right? Nostalgi with envy is a dangerous combination)I will keep reminding you of the elemental colossal beast of a failure that this 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00,,00,0,0,0,00,0,0,0,0,,0,0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Iranian intel guards/soldiers/IRGC/POLICE/CLOWN COSTUME-wearing loses poli, morality police greater than any Sunni Muslim would've attempted even if the tried LMFAO!!!!!!! And the Shia Irania way with their narrative "oh between us, the HOUTHIS, that bastardized Alawi 12 or mix with the 12ervs who DARE to take on the Great name of The Man himself Hezb Allah (swt) when they're militia efforts against the zionist are beating is noteworthy but are enough to experience a setback that will rock then batch to beyond the stone age. This next pounding the jews pound those bearded monkeys who think they're some kind or military militia lmfaaaaaaoooooo I bet you Geroge Washington's men would've destroyed them with his 1776 weapons.

Let' see you BULLSHIT response to the demons when you warn them for a week prior to giving them every singe coordinate you'll be firing your super cheapo drones and make another feeble attempt and litterellay DESTROYING THE ENTIRE HAMAS CAUSE BY YOUR COMPLETE AND INTOLERABLE INCOPETENCE AT PROTECTINC HAMAS: BIGGEST ASSET and see what happens to you.

And the next moron who DARES talk about Qatar or Egypt not doing enough will get an earful from me until I get permanently banned since I've had it with your worst kind and the only who posted Arabs are cowards and beggars cus they joined the EURO Enion where these scumsucking hogs live in and have to audacity to complain like their shit don't sink higher than hell.

Yallay ya @Falcon29 when you were telling me for years the hypocrisy that is the Shia Kharra and you were so right I just didn't want to break the rules, but after watching all these people die and see that scumbag country not even protect him (let alone guys like their owl Suleimeini) makes you wonder WTF Haneya was doing in that super dangerous and unsafe IRAN and NO OTHER LEADER SHUODL EVER SET FOOT in that shithole which is worse than Haiti uless they bring that pedophile genius' idea of 5 divisions into the Sian LMFAO What a colossal MORON!!!!!! And the other jackboot thug Iranians and Hezis start gettig picked out one by one for the next few months will be a pleasure to watch and Lebanese bitches who think you're somwhere in Europe wearing the yellow Hezzi insignia on the small of their back whey fat, sweaty pigs like Nasrallah is banging them doggie-style can be proud of them ooooohhhh how cure what they be the first going 100ft cat loops across the sky when the shit really starts to hit the fan,

Boy were you so right Let's hope they never get a hold of Aby Obeida and he should distance himself as far as he can go he is next without a doubt.

"The Iranian Revolutionary Guard"

lol, you think the US Secret Service dread talking a beating form being subpoenaed by a congressional hearing by the WORSE US senators and with their MAGA s&p beards & hairs like that INSUFFEREABLE mule Ted Crud.
what kind of punishment should the most incompetent Middle East Republican guard add intel organization such as this absolute failure of security protocol ON THE HIGHEST DIPPLOMATIC world level should suffer?

If Khamanei doesn't jail and publicly hand every one of them in the square off the light poles ala Saddam Hussein and or executes them ala Hitler stryle or even ALA Egyptian Sisi/SCAF/MUKHABARAT, then they have ZER) respect for Iran in general. At least I gave their ballistic program and IRIAF MORE CREDIT than even any full-blooded Iranian here has I had so much respect for their tenacity against hegemonic influence from the EAST and under all the threats and sanctions themselves, they persevered and became strong n=in their own way. Even a supa dupa jealous guy (not me, just saying) would have to respect that.

BUT NOW, not being able to protect the number 1 wanted many in the WORLD while hosting him in your supposed country that has wort holes in its protectile screen than my french side door plainly SUCKS!

Again, no respect for any BS from Iran Shahed drones or Faten ballistic missiles or an of that solid BS until you show us what kind of me you Shia Iranian who LOVE to stroke the Muslim credit as if it
s competition in the first place and make up for whatever semblance of cicatricial pride you might have left.

For years you Shia gloated about being the only ones who helped the Palestinians instead of extending a hand with Sunnis as all Muslims to take credit as the True & Final religion but instead made it into a sectarian issue. Let's see how Allas (swt) appreciate the purposeful division you've created and see how it's going to come raining down on you know, especially with the Biden/Harris move. What move is best for them now to garner the popular vote as well as the electoral vote and smoke one out before it even starts. This was a brilliant move by the Biden admin and the ziojews to target Iranians left and right at will in Sirya, Israel, IRAN itself the UK and all points Europe cuz Iranian especially IRGC SUCK at intel and are now an ineffective intel organization.

For all you bashers who keep crying rivers all over your wet pants about how treacherous the GCC Arabs, EGYPTIANS, Sriyans, Most Iraqis, Libyans, Jordanians, Tunisians Norhtern non-pocket greases Lebanese and Libyan are not even in the same SHAMEFUL boat as the pathetic secutiry and intelligence apparatus of the IRGC IN TEHRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CAPITAL OF IRAN WHICH SHOULD BE GUARDED AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

I don't ever want to hear any nitwit start bitching about how Egypt beat the SHIT out of the zionist land-thieving animals and the bead down they've taken since that decided to fight Egypt and how they were more than happy being pigs rolling around in their own fecal matter as long as Egypt doesn't get the latest and greatest because you now that demon states FEARS NO ONE (AND I MEAN NO-ONE) AS IT FEARS EGYPT THE WAY IT PREVENTS ALL ADVANCED WEAPONS FROM BEING AQCQUIRED BY EGYTP BECAUSE EGYPT IT THE ONLY VOUNTTY THAT POSSES AND EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO THE DEMONS AND DON'T YOU SHIA IRANINS AND PAKISTANDS WHO;VE BEEN INSULTING US EGYPTIANS SINCE THIS FORUM EVERY STRATED EVERY OPEN YOUR MOUTHS UNTIL YOU MAKE UP FOR THIS UTTER BLASHPEMOUS FAILURE OF ALLOWIG ISMAHIL HAMEYYA TO DIE UNDER YUOUR WATCH JUST LIKT THE HORRIBLE LOGISTICAL EFFORST YOU TOOK TO PROTECT YOUR OWN PRESIDENT AND FOREIGHT MINISTER. SO DON'T YOU EVERY COME HERE AND GLOAT YOUR IRANIA SUNNI-KILLING SHIA KRIMINALS AT US OVERWEARMINGUL SUNNI MAJORITY OR i AM PREPARED TO START A WAR UNTIL THE PERMAMANENT BAND COMES DOWN, DO'NT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE BRING IT ON BITCHES!

And if any of all you asshole anti-Egyptian people haters utter a another single word from your SUPER ANTI EGYPTIAN NARRATIVE anti with that stank breath of yours (DALIT) and lie about an article that credits Egypt for investing in its future financec and invetments and someone make it look like its a betrayal to the Palestinian cause? You lying hunk of turd told you straight to your face bith!!!!!!!!!! And if you ever call us beggars while you jerk off at Netherlands bestiality bars for a living but specific anti Arabic bashing, *(what turns you on more, a donkey with his sime shlong or a mule with a semi truc, wait, I know, you like the girthy elephant truck of an ARABIAN HORSE, right? Nostalgi with envy is a dangerous combination)I will keep reminding you of the elemental colossal beast of a failure that this 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00,,00,0,0,0,00,0,0,0,0,,0,0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Iranian intel guards/soldiers/IRGC/POLICE/CLOWN COSTUME-wearing loses poli, morality police greater than any Sunni Muslim would've attempted even if the tried LMFAO!!!!!!! And the Shia Irania way with their narrative "oh between us, the HOUTHIS, that bastardized Alawi 12 or mix with the 12ervs who DARE to take on the Great name of The Man himself Hezb Allah (swt) when they're militia efforts against the zionist are beating is noteworthy but are enough to experience a setback that will rock then batch to beyond the stone age. This next pounding the jews pound those bearded monkeys who think they're some kind or military militia lmfaaaaaaoooooo I bet you Geroge Washington's men would've destroyed them with his 1776 weapons.

Let' see you BULLSHIT response to the demons when you warn them for a week prior to giving them every singe coordinate you'll be firing your super cheapo drones and make another feeble attempt and litterellay DESTROYING THE ENTIRE HAMAS CAUSE BY YOUR COMPLETE AND INTOLERABLE INCOPETENCE AT PROTECTINC HAMAS: BIGGEST ASSET and see what happens to you.

And the next moron who DARES talk about Qatar or Egypt not doing enough will get an earful from me until I get permanently banned since I've had it with your worst kind and the only who posted Arabs are cowards and beggars cus they joined the EURO Enion where these scumsucking hogs live in and have to audacity to complain like their shit don't sink higher than hell.

Yallay ya @Falcon29 when you were telling me for years the hypocrisy that is the Shia Kharra and you were so right I just didn't want to break the rules, but after watching all these people die and see that scumbag country not even protect him (let alone guys like their owl Suleimeini) makes you wonder WTF Haneya was doing in that super dangerous and unsafe IRAN and NO OTHER LEADER SHUODL EVER SET FOOT in that shithole which is worse than Haiti uless they bring that pedophile genius' idea of 5 divisions into the Sian LMFAO What a colossal MORON!!!!!! And the other jackboot thug Iranians and Hezis start gettig picked out one by one for the next few months will be a pleasure to watch and Lebanese bitches who think you're somwhere in Europe wearing the yellow Hezzi insignia on the small of their back whey fat, sweaty pigs like Nasrallah is banging them doggie-style can be proud of them ooooohhhh how cure what they be the first going 100ft cat loops across the sky when the shit really starts to hit the fan,

Boy were you so right Let's hope they never get a hold of Aby Obeida and he should distance himself as far as he can go he is next without a doubt.

Not everyone here blames Egypt; people like me and @UKBengali understand why poorer countries like Egypt and even Pakistan would be in dire situation if they act forcibly. But let it be known that if the Gazans are still resisting then it was because of tacit help from Egypt.

And the killing of Haniyeh 'surprised' even this very smart Palestinian leader; as I said, there were plenty of chances in the past to kill Haniyeh. This is really an invitation to a war by Netanyahu!

After Ismail Haniyeh assassination in Tehran war between Iran and Israel has become inevitable.

Israel is preparing to attack Hezbollah which will draw in Iran and the entire Axis of Resistance anyway.

Iran has raised a Red Flag on top of the Mosque in Qom and that means Iran will respond.

And this time Iran's response will probably start a full-scale war between Israel and the Axis of Resistance.

After Ismail Haniyeh assassination in Tehran war between Iran and Israel has become inevitable.
Israel is preparing to attack Hezbollah which will draw in Iran and the entire Axis of Resistance anyway.
Iran has raised a Red Flag on top of the Mosque in Qom and that means Iran will respond.
And this time Iran's response will probably start a full-scale war between Israel and the Axis of Resistance.

Well, Hamas did say that they would repeat another October 7 if given a chance unless there is a political solution to the Israel-Palestine problem. Israel, of course, under Netanyahu can't offer a just solution. And Iran and Hezbollah are too deep for too long against Israel to back out now. And Israel needed its 'deterrence' and regional supremacy back, otherwise it would be the end of Israel as we know it. The only restraining force would be the United States but under the Biden administration you might as well call it a 'Netanyahu 2 Administration'.

So, yes, a war is 'inevitable'.

PS. I just messaged my family in Karachi: "I think a regional war is finally coming in the Middle East and Pakistan is not too far from the conflict region. It is better to keep this in mind for travel, budgeting, savings, and general planning."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back