Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

What a utter excuse, they could say we are not a party to this conflict and just give a strong statement against Iran utilizing their airspace whilst letting Iran hit the Zionists

Your making excuses for utter cowardice and scum behavior by the Arabs, how you people call yourself Muslims is stupefying

This is the first time that anyone has used the excuse that if their airspace is used to fire projectiles against a 3rd party, then they are directly responsible.

It is not like they gave permission in advance.

Just another excuse from our resident Arab moderator for their collaboration with the entity to keep its tenticles on Palestine.

Israel is bombing Lebanon, Syria, Gaza left right and center as we speak. Beirut was the red line what happened, forget Beirut they went all the way to Tehran. Nobody wants a war but if it's a war then the gloves are off. Israel wants US and Iran to go for each other. If you do exactly want your enemy wants you are stupid. Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthi are doing what they can, but there is so much they can do. Few bruises yes but at what cost.

That's a Hindu way of thinking, that sort of thinking gets you a thousand years of occupation and humiliation

Israel is a tiny state, already almost a quarter of its population is Arab/Muslim

It's surrounded on all sides, the Palestinian population is much much younger then the Jews and is heading towards a demographic dividend, whilst the Jews are getting older

Resistance is painful, but within decades the Jews will be struggling, so if you can make life Intolerable then you can break the Jews ESPECIALLY considering international law has no unequivocally said that Israel is apartheid occupational state
This will now be used across the world to target Israel

This is the first time that anyone has used the excuse that if their airspace is used to fire projectiles against a 3rd party, then they are directly responsible.

It is not like they gave permission in advance.

Just another excuse from our resident Arab moderator for their collaboration with the entity to keep its tenticles on Palestine.

What I don't get is that these clowns must pray at some point of they claim to be Muslims how do they justify their cowardice and behavior as they bow their heads in prayer????? I just don't understand

Maybe they are all secret Jews or something

What I don't get is that these clowns must pray at some point of they claim to be Muslims how do they justify their cowardice and behavior as they bow their heads in prayer????? I just don't understand

Maybe they are all secret Jews or something

It is not even cowardice which can at least be understood.

A coward would just not get invoved on either side but these lot are on the side of the Zionist entity clearly.

More like greed for power and money which will be remembered and never forgiven by history.

you have to do better than this

that's a made up name and your photo is of Amir Ali Hajizadeh... this story was shared a few days ago and quickly debunked by even pro-Zionist sources.
I knew the picture but couldn't associate it with the name..it was strange but posted as it is..

I knew the picture but couldn't associate it with the name..it was strange but posted as it is..
Amir Ali Hajizadeh is head of the IRGC-ASF (missiles and space program)

He would not go to Syria to begin with, that's the Qods Force's domain (under Esmail Ghaani)

What a utter excuse, they could say we are not a party to this conflict and just give a strong statement against Iran utilizing their airspace whilst letting Iran hit the Zionists

Your making excuses for utter cowardice and scum behavior by the Arabs, how you people call yourself Muslims is stupefying
Stop your made up politics and hypocrisy..you make no sense whatsoever..I'm pretty sure you must be some random coward on the street..and a courageous dumb keyboard warrior..

⚡️ The moment the terrorist occupation bombed a number of citizens west of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

حَسْبُنَا اللّٰہُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَکِیْلُ

Mod Edit: Fake News. Kindly verify any information collected and shared from social media.

Iran needs to restore some level of deterrence for its people and for its country. There is no way around this now. This has to actually hurt Israel so that Israel is deterred.

Senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard Officer Assassinated in Damascus​

1722681527539.png

A senior member of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), Hajj Habib Zadeh, was assassinated in Damascus during an operation carried out by Israel in Syria on Wednesday, according to Syrian media.

https://barlamantoday.com/2024/08/0...onary-guard-officer-assassinated-in-damascus/

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back