Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Al-Qassam ambush overthrows forces infiltrated with “military jeeps”..Rescue helicopters land and the occupation acknowledges the killing of a company commander

Yes I am Racist but as that Aya in Al Baqara says " Those who attck you, return to them the same way....."
Didn't the guy called Pakistanforever said " After all of this,( Palestine) we are going for racial war????? No? So , that bum , studied in England for free whil I was around Sarajevo on -20 and I have to kill myself or be a slave????
So let's talk an example of Bulgaria, where in late 19th century Muslims went from %55 to %10
Or during Zhivkov when they were expelled or had their names changed, besides Turks , there were Pomaks , who are Bulgarians.
In 19th century 5 million of Muslims vanished from Balkan, fighting every inch of the way.
So I will kill myself now because 10 Englishman ruled you?
Really? It seems that you demand it.
To put it simply, British and French helped us as allies to survive Russian onslaught in 19th century.
Germans , Austrians , Hungarians were with us in ww1 and ww2 . Who are you to me ??? No one, and I don't care.
Wake up , do you think that when I was in Regents street mosque during the riots that I didn't see your hate? If I that dumb , I would ve dead un 80s.
So I hate simple for what you are , it is just that I don't pretend.
I not you guys , when Rohingiya and Afghans are thrown out of the country but here " I was born here"
So you are right, I don't like your kind, it is the answer to you.
Just go on and return to Hinduism.
If you don't believe, in what you ought, but believe in something else, then leave it.
Yes and I hate Hindus, don't worry, also besides religion for the racial reasons?
As you see I like you, I just don't pretend.
Ah I forgot don't effin tell me , what would happen in the case of civil war here, I went through that game when you were a baby
I know exactly what to expect from the various people.
For this subject I am Professor
You have forgotten it was Pakistani peacekeepers who would take off their uniforms at night who knocked out the Serb artillery on the Hills and who martyred themselves for the Bosnioan people. The true Bosnians are eternally grateful , you are not a Bosnian. One of My cousins was in the UN Military police and he can detail every action Pakistani troops took. He recently visited the area and almost every Bosinian who he told that he was from Pakistan he was hugged and kissed. They would take him and his wife to their homes for refreshments and endowed their love and affection for Pakistan army. Don't worry Hindjew it will be Pakistanis who will dismantle this Nazi regime called Israeli and we will color the fields of Palestine with our blood, inshallah.

You have forgotten it was Pakistani peacekeepers who would take off their uniforms at night who knocked out the Serb artillery on the Hills and who martyred themselves for the Bosnioan people. The true Bosnians are eternally grateful , you are not a Bosnian. One of My cousins was in the UN Military police and he can detail every action Pakistani troops took. He recently visited the area and almost every Bosinian who he told that he was from Pakistan he was hugged and kissed. They would take him and his wife to their homes for refreshments and endowed their love and affection for Pakistan army. Don't worry Hindjew it will be Pakistanis who will dismantle this Nazi regime called Israeli and we will color the fields of Palestine with our blood, inshallah.

You and @Mehmed Beg is a sad interaction in this forum because you are both on same side.
You have a habit of 'Hahaha' including to my own post within 1-2 days ago while that guy is a no holds-bar vitriol against anything Pakistan--and that too in a Pakistani forum. Pakistanis literally bled for Bosnians--I live in a college town and a Bosnian PhD once said in mid 2000s 'Oh we had Pakistanis soldiers in Bosnia!' [he was referring to the mid 90s].

Being on the same side and yet fighting like that. Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back