Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

You and @Mehmed Beg is a sad interaction in this forum because you are both on same side.
You have a habit of 'Hahaha' including to my own post within 1-2 days ago while that guy is a no holds-bar vitriol against anything Pakistan--and that too in a Pakistani forum. Pakistanis literally bled for Bosnians--I live in a college town and a Bosnian PhD once said in mid 2000s 'Oh we had Pakistanis soldiers in Bosnia!' [he was referring to the mid 90s].

Being on the same side and yet fighting like that. Sad.

Our generals were threatened by the US & Co. and asked us to desist from providing weapons, but we still went ahead despite the pressure. Some of them were placed on banned travel lists and sanctioned.

I don't think he was a Bosnian because if you picked up one word he used to describe himself and his family. It was a term used by Ottomans to describe Christian children taken by Ottomans and trained to serve in the military. No one in Europe with that ancestry would be proud of that, and the majority revolted before the Ottomans made a professional standing army. I do not think he was a Bosnian but an Indian who wanted to create tension between the two sides by provoking Pakistanis and Bosnians.

Last edited:
Our generals were threatened by the US & Co. and asked us to desist from providing weapons, but we still went ahead despite the pressure. Some of them were placed on banned travel lists and sanctioned.

I don't think he was a Bosnian because if you picked up one word he used to describe himself and his family. It was a term used by Ottomans to describe Christian children taken by Ottomans and trained to serve in the military. No one in Europe with that ancestry would be proud of that, and the majority revolted before the Ottomans made a professional standing army. I do not think he was a Bosnian but an Indian who wanted to create tension between the two sides by provoking Pakistanis and Bosnians.
Could be an Israeli trolling and diverting attention from crimes committed by his brethren.

Over 60% of Israeli support starving innocent Palestinian babies women and children. They actually protested in support of Rape and Torture of innocent. ...

So please spare us all the minority protests in Israel for peace.

I agree with you bro, but I shared that small minority protesters as part of the news that surrounds this conflict. It is obvious their calls don't have teeth, and Netanyahu and his extremist right-wing backers don't care about what they're saying.

You and @Mehmed Beg is a sad interaction in this forum because you are both on same side.
You have a habit of 'Hahaha' including to my own post within 1-2 days ago while that guy is a no holds-bar vitriol against anything Pakistan--and that too in a Pakistani forum. Pakistanis literally bled for Bosnians--I live in a college town and a Bosnian PhD once said in mid 2000s 'Oh we had Pakistanis soldiers in Bosnia!' [he was referring to the mid 90s].

Being on the same side and yet fighting like that. Sad.
Pakistan did provide crucial weapons at one point of war, out of the respect for that i will not comment mentioned fairy tales about combat participation of their UN contingent force.

Pakistan did provide crucial weapons at one point of war, out of the respect for that i will not comment mentioned fairy tales about combat participation of their UN contingent force.

IMF begging turds have no say in anything, have no role, are slaves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back