Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

The Jews are absolutely hated In the middle east, people want them expelled and gone
Strangely Israel was attacked while an agrrement was on track with Saudi Arabia...
Israel had quite good relationship with Egypt, Morocco, Qatar.

So no, they are absolutely not hated in the ME. They are hated by some, islamists.

And, between you and me, why Egypt, with its huge desert, Saudi Arabia, with its huge desert, all the other arab country don't accept palestinians on their soils ???

I'm serious.
There is evidence. Israel sent a film, shown to all the french senators and deputies. All were shocked.

I haven't seen this film, but fond in a 30 second research on internet this news from a famous french journal, about this film :

"9e séquence : environ 3 minutes

Photos : Corps brûlé, corps inerte, chien tué… Succession d’images de plusieurs personnes mortes.

Photo : Drapeau de Daech et armes.

Photos : Bébé tué, de la matière cervicale s’échappe de son crâne. Quatre corps d'enfants brûlés. Cinq corps d'enfants morts. Corps dans des sacs mortuaires."

Pics: Burned body, inert body, killed dog… A succession of images of several dead people.

Pics: Daesh flag and weapons.

Pics: Baby killed, cervical matter escapes from his skull. Four bodies of children burned. Five bodies of dead children. Bodies in body bags.
Israeli media debunked all of this its fabricated. You are behind big time.

more safe Eilat???? That is being bombed every day by the Houthis and Iraqis.
Yes, Eilat is MUCH MUCH safer than Tel Aviv to be an airport now and even when a full war breaks out. Eilat has a good bit of land buffer around it; Jordan and Saudi Arabia add to that buffer by collaborating with Israel.
It's clear that the Israeli govt cares two hoots about them, for them they are as good as gone
Israeli govt DOES care a lot but the hostages are a painful --very painful-- 'price to pay' to achieve Israel's long term objectives. Only fools think that hostages are not important to the Israelis!! There is a reason the Gazans are protecting them, feeding them, hiding them!!!

????

Israel lost 400 KIA.
Hamas lost 16000.
I'm pretty sure Hamas will be exhausted far before IDF.
Firstly, the Gazan population is around 2 million. They are not the Native Americans of some centuries ago, with a tiny population spread over a large landmass. Secondly, as you may have seen: The Vietnamese and the Afghans too were killed in large numbers but they prevailed in the end. Israel simply cannot win a war of attrition and THAT'S WHY Netanyahu wants to start a regional war to try to wrap it up asap!!

And, between you and me, why Egypt, with its huge desert, Saudi Arabia, with its huge desert, all the other arab country don't accept palestinians on their soils ???

You got to be joking, right?!!

The major operations carried out by the Palestinian resistance groups on Thursday, August 22, are as follows:

Al-Qassam Brigades' operations :

- Targeted the Israeli military's command, control, and mobilization center in the "Netzarim" axis using a Zouari suicide drone.

- Detonated the entrance of a tunnel previously booby-trapped with explosives, targeting an Israeli force in the "Abla" area, west of Hamad City, north of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip.

- Detonated explosives against Israeli occupation forces in the Al-Ghanem neighborhood of Tulkarem, in the occupied West Bank, following the destruction of a D9 bulldozer.

- Engaged in fierce clashes with Israeli occupation forces in the Shuhada neighborhood of Tulkarem city, in the occupied West Bank.

- Targeted two Israeli military Merkava tanks with Al-Yassin 105 shells near the "Abla" site, west of Hamad City, north of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades' operations:

- In a joint operation with the Mujahideen Brigades, targeted the Israeli military's supply line in the "Netzarim" axis using 107-type rockets.

- Targeted an Israeli military command and control headquarters in the "Netzarim" axis with two 107mm rockets and heavy-caliber mortar shells.

- In a joint operation with the Mujahideen Brigades, targeted Israeli forces in Deir Al-Balah, central Gaza Strip, with mortar shells.

- Engaged in intense clashes with Israeli forces on the Muraba'a and Balawneh axes in Tulkarem, in the occupied West Bank, using machine guns and explosive devices.

- In a joint operation with Al-Qassam Brigades, targeted a D9 bulldozer in the Al-Akasha neighborhood of Tulkarem camp, in the occupied West Bank.

Al-Quds Brigades' operations:

- Targeted the Israeli military headquarters in the "Netzarim" axis with heavy-caliber mortar shells.

Martyr Omar Al-Qasim Forces' operations:

- Ambushed a group of Israeli forces in the vicinity of Al-Salam neighborhood, east of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip, detonating a large explosive device, followed by intense gunfire.

- In a joint operation with Al-Quds Brigades and Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, targeted Israeli military positions and supply lines in the "Netzarim" axis with heavy mortars.

- Targeted a group of Israeli soldiers and military vehicles around the Al-Qastal Towers, east of Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip, with mortar shells.

Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades' operations:

- In a joint operation with the Al-Ansar Brigades, targeted the Israeli military's command and control headquarters in the "Netzarim" axis, in the northern Central Governorate, with heavy-caliber mortar shells.

Strangely Israel was attacked while an agrrement was on track with Saudi Arabia...

So no, they are absolutely not hated in the ME. They are hated by some, islamists.

The entire middle east knows the Jews want to steal all the land, so if they accept Palestinian refugees then all they are doing is helping the Jews steal

Keeping the Palestinians inside Palestine is everything, it means they continue on their journey to reclaim their homeland from the Zionists , and like I said the demographics is everything, and they can outbreed the Jews and put pressure to ensure that Israel can't be a functional state

The agreements with the surrounding states are ONLY with the autocrat leaders who are thinking of their personal gain, the PEOPLE absolutely despise the Jews
This is why even after 40+ years of agreement with Egypt, if you took a Israeli flag to Cairo you would be lynched , same goes for Jordan or anywhere else

With what Israel has done now, has resulted in even greater hatred for the Jews and their crimes, so the pressure is on
Our DUTY is not to ensure peace and friendship, but to ensure justice for the people of Palestine and to put pressure on the corrupt leadership to defend the peoples of the middle east

Muslim history will not look kindly on the sellouts who work with Israel,

Just like the crusaders were defeated so will the Zionists

Because the Palestinians have their own land..and millions of them already live in the diaspora..

Besides that..who want to live in the desert..think about it before parroting Trump..

Thick smoke rises from the Israeli Meron Air Base after it was subjected to a missile attack

The Israeli Meron base is located 8.5 kilometers from the Lebanese border and is specialized in air surveillance

It covers the area extending towards Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, and the northern eastern basin of the Mediterranean Sea.

1724431628934.jpeg

The base is responsible for the main northern air surveillance operations of the Israeli Air Force

It includes a center for electronic jamming operations, and operates according to a basic coordination mission and the management of air operations. The Israeli army has deployed air defense systems..Many missiles were in the vicinity of the base due to its strategic importance.

Previous attacks

1724431741174.jpeg

there is no "Philadelphia pass" on the Israeli side. That pass is specifically referring to the Gaza-Egypt border.
True..but Gaza is considered an occupied territory by Israel.. a ghetto of sort..

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back