Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

From Day One, I had been saying that Americans don't want a regional war. It wouldn't serve the American interests to destroy Iran to serve Israel's interests when America's own interests would be greatly harmed in the region. Also, which American President would want thousands of body bags coming from the bases in the Middle East, especially in an election year?? The troops are a sitting ducks, guys!!

On the other hand, as you say, Israel does want a regional war if Americans are onboard. A regional war serves Netanyahu personally quite well. He has been wanting it--once again using the American blood and money to promote the Israeli interests.
You know this, I know this, and I believe most of the world knows this by now. And if common people like us here know that then certainly the Iranians and the Resistance know that. The clearest indication that Netanyahu wants a regional war was when he killed Haniyeh in Iran itself!! That was as useless as it gets for a ceasefire and as provocative as it gets to WANT a regional war. I can't believe I had to argue with someone above to underscore this point.
And I agree with you: Netanyahu was told 'No' and Iran was also told 'No' by the Americans. A regional war serves Netanyahu but not Iran or America and maybe not even the state of Israel!!

It looks like the Iranians planned and calibrated well and have not blinked just yet, they have been thinking much harder and longer than anyone else

The very fact that they are showing strategic restraint, unwilling to be provoked and indeed counter to every stereotype about crazed Muslims is probably highly vexing for Israel.

I also think it has softened views towards Iran for those who don't want to embroil the USA into a me war.

THE THREAT remains that Israel will do what it feels it has to because they have already crossed so many boundaries , no way they will tolerate a strategic equilibrium that they do not fully control,

That might mean big bummbs

It might mean forcing the hand of USA

It looks like the Iranians planned and calibrated well and have not blinked just yet, they have been thinking much harder and longer than anyone else
The very fact that they are showing strategic restraint, unwilling to be provoked and indeed counter to every stereotype about crazed Muslims is probably highly vexing for Israel.
I also think it has softened views towards Iran for those who don't want to embroil the USA into a me war.
THE THREAT remains that Israel will do what it feels it has to because they have already crossed so many boundaries , no way they will tolerate a strategic equilibrium that they do not fully control,
That might mean big bummbs
It might mean forcing the hand of USA

You said a lot in those few sentences!
I remember watching a recent Western analyst saying something like 'The autocratic regimes in Russia, China, and Iran have the advantages of continuity of thoughts and policies' [he might have included North Korea, too]. That was a very interesting point and probably valid! Look at the hard work of the Obama administration on JCPOA was undone by a Trump administration within days, as an example of how the vagaries of democracies and lobbies can harm the interests of a country.

And I fear you are probably right: Netanyahu may well succeed in forcing the American hand ESPECIALLY in November if Harris wins. Israelis can't trust her like they trust Trump. They may use whatever they can out of this demented pro Zionist Biden.

I believe the world is keenly looking at the US elections in November for not just about this conflict but also about the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

You said a lot in those few sentences!
I remember watching a recent Western analyst saying something like 'The autocratic regimes in Russia, China, and Iran have the advantages of continuity of thoughts and policies' [he might have included North Korea, too]. That was a very interesting point and probably valid! Look at the hard work of the Obama administration on JCPOA was undone by a Trump administration within days, as an example of how the vagaries of democracies and lobbies can harm the interests of a country.

And I fear you are probably right: Netanyahu may well succeed in forcing the American hand ESPECIALLY in November if Harris wins. Israelis can't trust her like they trust Trump. They may use whatever they can out of this demented pro Zionist Biden.

I believe the world is keenly looking at the US elections in November for not just about this conflict but also about the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

When your posture is defensive for your very survival then strategic continuity is very very straightforward 🤣🤣

These analysts and talking heads are fork tongued with their words, it's an inversion, they are weaker and on the back foot, obviously they are in survival mode.... This becomes tyranny of thought🤔🙄🙄

On the other hand the USA is much much more powerful, their problem is who they pick on to divert their resources at

That in house quarrel is made to sound like a weakness of democracy 🤣🤣

Trumps recent statements about Israel have been interesting, he gave them Jerusalem, what might he do if in power, suppose he ends Russia war, open door for Israel then, maybe

Sad things is if the Sunni regimes just ignored the entity then the entity would soon become unviable, as the "Axis of Resistance" applies military pressure while the US bankrupts itself trying to prop it up.

Shia in ME - Resisting the entity by military means.

Sunni in ME - Actively helping the entity to commit genocide.

This parasite in the ME can only exist due to local collaborators and so before blaming the US/West people should look closer to home as to why this unnatural presence is still in the heart of the ME.
All the Arab states had to do is declare that Israel is not welcome and die to it's behaviour no trade, or peace agreement is tolerable

Israel will be shunned and isolated and it would be enough to tip Israel over

The Arabs are actively complicit

Iran and Hezbollah are doing what they can and are the reason the resistance exists

The fault lies with the worthless Arab states

How long??? Before the Arabs go back to celebrating the Abraham accords after so many Arabs have been murdered
You can't change scum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back