Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

When your posture is defensive for your very survival then strategic continuity is very very straightforward 🤣🤣
Sounds about right.
These analysts and talking heads are fork tongued with their words, it's an inversion, they are weaker and on the back foot, obviously they are in survival mode.... This becomes tyranny of thought🤔🙄🙄
Care to elaborate, please?
That in house quarrel is made to sound like a weakness of democracy 🤣🤣
A genuine democracy shows its weaknesses automatically. There are built-in mechanisms: Self control, course corrections, constant feedbacks and inputs. It is like a 'Machine Learning' system using the Artificial Intelligence. Successful nations are like very smart computers.
Trumps recent statements about Israel have been interesting, he gave them Jerusalem, what might he do if in power, suppose he ends Russia war, open door for Israel then, maybe

Trump got $100 million from Miriam Adelson to support Israel recently. He had no need to declare American approval of the annexation of the Golan Heights or recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Since 1967, for 50 years, various American Presidents had not gone that. Trump had no need to appease Israel when he was a President. And yet he did. Why did he do that? I don't know. Perhaps an arrogant mind who is also good at detecting weakness in his opponents. Who knows what he is going to do in Palestine should he become the President again. He could well put Netanyahu out of power through a CIA coup--not hard to do--or just bomb the Palestinians and the neighborhood into rubble.

Yusuf Al-Qaradawi on the historic 'punishment' for Jewish people​

All the Arab states had to do is declare that Israel is not welcome and die to it's behaviour no trade, or peace agreement is tolerable

Israel will be shunned and isolated and it would be enough to tip Israel over

The Arabs are actively complicit

Iran and Hezbollah are doing what they can and are the reason the resistance exists

The fault lies with the worthless Arab states

How long??? Before the Arabs go back to celebrating the Abraham accords after so many Arabs have been murdered
You can't change scum

Let me give a counter....

The Arabs are playing possum?

The reason, didn't china, Saudi and Iran broker a peace before all this kicked off

What understanding did they arrive at?

The Israelis have gotten to know the Arabs, maybe the Arabs understood a few things too?

If Israel feels secure with one part of the Muslim world that might embolden them to get ambitious

In pursuit of this they will over stretch?

Right now the Arabs cannot go back to the Abraham accords

Major (res.) Daniel Pechenyuk, 26 years old, from Bat Yam, fighter in the 6310th Brigade of the Jerusalem District (16),
Major (res.) Nitai Metodi, 23 years old, from Ashkelon, fighter in Brigade 6310, Jerusalem Brigade (16),
Major General (res.) Yaniv Yitzhak Oren, 35 years old,
Min Gedi, fighter in Battalion 8119, Jerusalem Brigade (16)

View attachment 60996

The announcement was made in a statement by the army

In addition to the four killed, there are 8 wounded soldiers, some of whom are in serious condition, in the same incident in the Zaytoun neighborhood

Yesterday's Olive Ambush killed 3 people, unlike what was announced yesterday, with 4 killed by their own admission

As for today's events, they will be announced tomorrow:

According to the Hebrew media

A serious accident occurred on Saturday in the Gaza Strip, and the families were notified.

They were notified that publication was prohibited.

This concern the targeting of enemy soldiers and vehicles on the fighting fronts in the Tal Al-Sultan neighborhood, west of the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

Scenes obtained by Al Jazeera show Al-Qassam raiding an Israeli force in a school in Rafah and clashing with it from zero distance.

My God, Israeli soldiers are dying like flies. Many of them high ranking officers.
This cant be part of Israeli plan?
Its not like Israel is Russia, who has 150 million strong population.

I think Hamas actually might manage to demoralize IDF completeley.

You are talking so much sense and I hope the hyperventilating kid with reading comprehension wanting Mehdi to come reads you. He is now on my Ignore list. No point wasting time with kids.
Ahah, cute to resort to attempted insults when you can't support your narrative with facts. Bye Felicia 👋

Care to elaborate, please?

If you understand your predicament to be under existential threat, strategy is easy, you want to survive, Iran and Russia right now for example

It's not continuity of thought, it's the reflexive response to your existence being under threat, but then I guess he didn't say anything about the threat they face.

Netanyahu does not want to expand the war. He's set out a plan to depopulate and ethnically cleanse Gaza, and is executing in real time.

No, it is acceptable to Netanyahu. They have tens of thousands of interceptors. US lawmakers introduce bills to fund their production. They can afford to use 2,000-3,000 interceptors over the course of a year.

Israeli economy is still experiencing growth. The cost is because of Hamas's operation and the 120,000 Israeli's that were evacuated from Gaza envelope. And the amount of munitions and shells they're purchasing to use on Gaza.

Hezbollah is not making a difference in the conflict. Israel can afford 4-5 rocket barrages fired a day at mostly the northernmost part of Israel which has been mostly emptied (30k people). Israel is comfortably attacking Gaza, undisrupted for the most part. 80 Palestinians were killed over the past 24 hours. There's a active ground incursion into multiple cities in Gaza. And continuing flattening of the land and entire residential neighborhoods.

A situation where there is a sustained attack on Israeli strategic military and infrastructure sites, is one that Netanyahu can't afford. And is the only way to stop Israel's actions in Gaza.

Now you are saying it's about Sunni and Shia, I don't see that. This is about a alliance that didn't honor its commitments towards Jerusalem and towards the resistance in Gaza. Despite having said they are/will for years. You are saying people of Gaza have to bear consequences. It's their war. Why are you in this thread, then? How does the war affect you?

You're saying it's good for Iran and Hezbollah to not involve. And the goal should be to not get involved. But at same time you're trying to present a narrative that they're saving Gaza or fighting some kind of war.
Egypt and king of Jordan specifically asked Hezbolah not to attack and escalate against entity, so what do you expect from axis of resistance when they do not have even silent support from official sunni regimes in region which is reserved for zionists by them.
They do what they can, muslims should apply one this simple rule in politics and every other affairs which is lead, follow or move away, there is no fourth option.

If you understand your predicament to be under existential threat, strategy is easy, you want to survive, Iran and Russia right now for example

It's not continuity of thought, it's the reflexive response to your existence being under threat, but then I guess he didn't say anything about the threat they face.

I had understood that quoted part! It was this one:

"These analysts and talking heads are fork tongued with their words, it's an inversion, they are weaker and on the back foot, obviously they are in survival mode.... This becomes tyranny of thought🤔🙄🙄"

I was wondering about.

I'm conflicted on whether there was a response set to be executed or was this Hezbollah responding to widespread strikes. When it was kicking off I was under the impression Hezbollah was responding to Israeli widespread strikes.

Israel maybe took it as a opportunity to strike dozens of launchers that were loaded. And any opportunity they get to degrade Hezbollah's capabilities, they will.

We can't quite determine if Hezbollah has a spy problem in Lebanon or is compromised in some ways unless we see them fight at close to full capacity.

Hamas was able to set up and conceal hundreds if not thousands of launchers on October 7 and before October 7 without being detected. Or at least Israel did not think they would be put into use and can't see any other sign that they're meant to deploy.
It was Hezbollah's response to killing of Shukr. Israel detected Hezbollah rocket launchers in place and tried to intervene (any opportunity to degrade Hezbollah, as you say). first they claimed they destroyed "thousands of rocket launchers" but now they claimed they destroyed 2/3 of the rockets intended to be launched.

they also didn't report their navy patrol boat was hit and an IDF navy guy was killed until many hours later:

Nasrallah claims the rockets were a diversion for the 20-30 drones headed to a sensitive site north of Tel Aviv (IDF HQ) and that this was hit. Israel imposed new military censorship rules today coinciding with these strikes. so we won't know for sure if anything near Tel Aviv was actually hit. either way, both sides want to close this chapter and return to 'normal'. which signals weakness by Hezbollah IMO but understandable as they are inherently weaker than Israel and have more to lose in an all out war.

Palestinian people are really remarkable , brave still thinking about Study and Education and Pro Life

They are a rolemodel for opressed people all over the world. Most other people would have given up long time ago.

Anytime someone somewhere think they had have a bad day, think of palestinians. What they had to go through. But still managed to survive.

Shia in ME - Resisting the entity by military means.

Sunni in ME - Actively helping the entity to commit genocide..
I wouldn't make it this sectarian. Shias in Bahrain and Azerbaijan are not doing anything for Israel (in fact, Shias in Azerbaijan are overtly supplying oil to Israel).

Sunnis in Yemen and Palestine are fighting Israel hard. The other Sunni Arab regimes are unpopular puppet regimes imposed by the West and reliant on the West for their security. Egypt and Jordan are the biggest culprits in this, they have totally abandoned the Palestinians despite their proximity to Palestine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back