Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

This reminds me of my encounter with a lady who was on my college campus here in America for some outdoor event through 'Jews for Jesus'. They were distributing pamphlets to students. I approached them. A little conversation started. Apparently, they were Jews who were supporting Jesus and I think are considered heretics by most Jews. Anyway, she asked me who Jesus was. She probably thought I was Hindu (well, most Americans can't tell foreigners apart). I replied 'Jesus was a Prophet'. She immediately said 'Then you must be Muslim'. Hahahah!

Some days later a Jewish professor took me to a synagogue upon my request. It was a nice peaceful gathering and from the little Arabic I know, I picked up a few words from their prayers and told them those words--I dont know what their language was: Hebrew or something like that. They were pleasantly surprised. At a table, I found a beautiful young woman staring at me. Marriage material for a young man like me then. Yeah, I would have approached her. I don't care about people's faith to the point of changing them; my own wife is a Southern Baptist. At the table, I mentioned my recent encounter with the 'Jews for Jesus' lady. One of the guys at the table said 'Oh, they! They are heretics!' [or imposter].

@Solomon2 and @Davey Crockett especially might find this interesting account of true personal story.
Nice story.

Jesus cannot be loved in Judaism, this is my understanding.

The right wingers who keep saying Christ is king, are making their point

Israeli Defense Minister: Within the framework of the army's bold and decisive operations, we were able to rescue the hostage Farhan Al-Qadi

The occupation army announces the liberation of a prisoner from the Gaza Strip, and Hebrew websites hint at his escape without assistance from a tunnel.

A picture of the Bedouin prisoner Farhan Al-Qadi, who managed to escape captivity from Rafah and return to Israel

1724788122776.jpeg

I received inside information...
The prisoner was released from the resistance and arrived on foot to the army.
The resistance had told him that it was waiting for an opportunity to release him due to his detention without investigation, and upon interrogating him and after verifying it from their own sources, they found that the prisoner had no suspicions of belonging to the Israeli army...

@tamerqdh

If Israel wanted to genocide they would just nuke Gaza.

I agree, they don't want to merely genocide

They also are starving gaza

Reducing Gaza to rubble and destroying its infrastructure, needed for basic life

displacing then bombing then displacing then bombing all the way to the sea

Torturing

Stealing from homes

Denying aid

Bombing aid workers

Sniping people leaving a church with a white flag

Bombing buildings of public record

I have missed so much out

A picture of Sergeant Yivam Cohen a few days ago after storming a house in the Gaza Strip... and yesterday his head was separated from his body by a Qassami sniper, just as he did on the doll shown in the picture.

View attachment 61383

@M0SC0W0
This dude no doubt is the hero of a number of people on this forum.

Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza:
- The Israeli occupation commits 3 massacres against families in the Gaza Strip, including 41 martyrs and 113 injuries during the past 24 hours.
The toll of the Israeli aggression has risen to 40,476 martyrs and 93,647 injuries since the seventh of last October.

Saraya Al-Quds - Nablus Battalion:
Our fighters are engaged in fierce clashes with the enemy forces invading the fighting fronts in Balata camp, and they are targeting the intruding forces in the various combat fronts with heavy showers of bullets, causing direct hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back