Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

In the past, Syria alone can kick out Israel from Lebanon. Now we see the result of Arab fighting to each other, even Palestinian is not even united. Hamas leaves PLO and made its own strategy that now lead to disaster

And what was the common factor in them: Saudi Arabia let Iraq lose against Iran in the 80s, Saudi Arabia supported the invasion of Iraq in 2003, Saudi Arabia supported the toppling of Asad govt in Syria.
Now that I think of it: Saudi Arabia is a colonial tool of America especially after King Faisal's death!!

And what was the common factor in them: Saudi Arabia let Iraq lose against Iran in the 80s, Saudi Arabia supported the invasion of Iraq in 2003, Saudi Arabia supported the toppling of Asad govt in Syria.
Now that I think of it: Saudi Arabia is a colonial tool of America especially after King Faisal's death!!

It has always been a tool, and now they are looking for a security guarantee from the U.S.

I was told many things in the previous PDF forum when I said all the ills for the Islamic World start with Saudi Arabia. There are deeper things that I can't discuss about how they screwed us hard even before the PTI government for fear of the black vigo.

It has always been a tool, and now they are looking for a security guarantee from the U.S.

I was told many things in the previous PDF forum when I said all the ills for the Islamic World start with Saudi Arabia. There are deeper things that I can't discuss about how they screwed us hard even before the PTI government for fear of the black vigo.

Honestly, until @Indos posted the quoted message, I never paid attention to the role of Saudi Arabia; it is a different country after King Faisal.

EDIT: Oh, Saudi Arabia also blockaded even Qatar for showing some independence of action. WTH!

Honestly, until @Indos posted the quoted message, I never paid attention to the role of Saudi Arabia; it is a different country after King Faisal.

EDIT: Oh, Saudi Arabia also blockaded even Qatar for showing some independence of action. WTH!

Exactly, it's regrettable, and they know they screwed others, and they are now running for protection. Eventually, it's going to come and bite them hard.

To see the extent of the depravity of their mindset, the Neom city they are building they are forcibly removing the locals who've been there for generations, chasing them to the mountains, and those who show resistance killing them.

To see the extent of the depravity of their mindset, the Neom city they are building they are forcibly removing the locals who've been there for generations, chasing them to the mountains, and those who show resistance killing them.

The doctrine of Eminent Domain exists in many countries, including Pakistan and America.
My objection to the KSA behavior since the assassination of King Faisal is that they seem to neutralize potentially anti-Israel nations, thus acting as colonial agents for America and accomplices of Israel.

Saudi Arabia let Iraq lose against Iran in the 80s,
If by 'let lose' you mean cut diplomatic relations with Iran and fund Iraq's war with billions of dollars of loans then sure.

@Meengla @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @The SC @Persian Gulf @UKBengali @MS Sandhu @mulj

Guys, at 29 min, watch for just a min or two

The entire dynamic I was referring to explained here, this is over 10 years old, it's just said casually in a few sentences

Do you guys know who Bernard Lewis is? Surely you must, he is the senior scholar doyen of Zionism, he explains islam to the west to allow Israel to be the way it is, he has been a crucial player in this, just for your awareness

What does he simply say, Israel is a startup nation (from help), Arabs will be insignificant after oil, Israel simply needs to survive until oil becomes less relevant and Israel becomes the centre of technology

That's the crux, let them drawdown on their oil, we will dominate tech, the rest takes care of it self

Do you guys know who Bernard Lewis is? Surely you must, he is the senior scholar doyen of Zionism, he explains islam to the west to allow Israel to be the way it is, he has been a crucial player in this, just for your awareness

I saw him advocating the attack on Iraq in 2003, coming on American shows all the time. Another Israel-firster hidden in plain sight, engineering wars to benefit Israel. But I think he's dead for a while now.
As for the prophesies, scriptures, analyses, predictions... none matters in the real world: It will be the war that will decide for Palestinians, just like wars decided the fates of nations and people. In that sense, whatever Bernard Lewis said, doesn't matter to me.

I saw him advocating the attack on Iraq in 2003, coming on American shows all the time. Another Israel-firster hidden in plain sight, engineering wars to benefit Israel. But I think he's dead for a while now.
As for the prophesies, scriptures, analyses, predictions... none matters in the real world: It will be the war that will decide for Palestinians, just like wars decided the fates of nations and people. In that sense, whatever Bernard Lewis said, doesn't matter to me.

This isn't a prophecy lol

It's an explanation of how the conditions will be created for what we see here right now, without pliant gulf states this would not happen, the ground was being prepared

It's the most real world analysis there is, from the side that actually did some analysis!

Translation... If other Muslim nations react it can be dangerous for Israel. But we all know Muslim nations are pathetic cowards corrupt impotent and Munafiqs... So they will not react...

Actual results of this useless statement.... nothing will happen to Israel, it has the right and green light to exterminate all Muslims Palestinians, Pakistani, Arab, ... Whoever.

This isn't a prophecy lol

It's an explanation of how the conditions will be created for what we see here right now, without pliant gulf states this would not happen, the ground was being prepared
It's the most real world analysis there is, from the side that actually did some analysis!

Even so, absolutely nothing matters on the ground except the actual conflict. He had his opinion/analyses and then there are the prophesies and scriptures. If we in a little forum like these are aware of it then those who have the real stakes would certainly know about them.
Israel's plans have not been hidden from anyone.
I try to focus on the Israeli economy, the Israeli losses on the battlefields, the actions of the anti-Israel forces, the emigration of people from Israel, the internal divisions in Israel, the budding anti-Israel movements in America. Those are the most important factors in this conflict.

@Meengla @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @The SC @Persian Gulf @UKBengali @MS Sandhu @mulj

Guys, at 29 min, watch for just a min or two

The entire dynamic I was referring to explained here, this is over 10 years old, it's just said casually in a few sentences

What does he simply say, Israel is a startup nation (from help), Arabs will be insignificant after oil, Israel simply needs to survive until oil becomes less relevant and Israel becomes the centre of technology

That's the crux, let them drawdown on their oil, we will dominate tech, the rest takes care of it self

His got it backwards, the oil has made the arab leaders scared and fragile. Give thr Palestinians the tools to fight the aparthied state properly and it will cease to exist. The old arabs without oil were a force to be reckoned with.

His got it backwards, the oil has made the arab leaders scared and fragile. Give thr Palestinians the tools to fight the aparthied state properly and it will cease to exist. The old arabs without oil were a force to be reckoned with.

Prosperity makes everyone 'soft'. Even Israel.

And the less you have, the more you can afford to lose. Look at the Houthis. Would Yemen acted so boldly, so dangerously to its own citizenry and infrastructure had they been a prospering nation? I doubt that.
Prosperity brings peace. But stupid Israelis have it backward: Subjugating, appropriating, displacing, killing Palestinians and hoping for 'peace'. Nah, might have worked against the small Native Americans population in large North America landmass, but Palestine is too small, too densely populated. It wouldn't work and its blowing up on the Israeli faces. And by denying some fundamental truth about human nature, Israel has dug its own grave.

Geez.

The oil created a dependency on a finite resource, once that resource is gone Finland is more economically relevant

Meanwhile Israel planned for the future, start up nation

You were told this over a decade ago

The gulfies knew

If I had a space ship,I could go to the mars...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back